Print

Author Topic: Halloween Costumes?  (Read 12920 times)

Glorb

• Banned
« on: September 22, 2005, 07:24:27 AM »
What will the TMK members be for Halloween? Don't just reply "Oh, Mario/Toad/Wario/Luigi/Peach/Donkey Kong/Any other Mario character, naturally!" I want a real answer where you TRY. For instance, I'm going to be Ash from The Evil Dead. And if I can't finish it in time, I'll be the Grim Reaper (not the Billy and Mandy version), and as a last resort, a french fry. And if I wanna get creative, a Grim Fry Reaper with a chainsaw. What will you be?

-------------------------------------
"How are you gentlemen !! All your base are belong to us !! You are on the way to destruction. You have no chance to survive make your time. HA HA HA HA ...."
-Cats, Zero Wing (Genesis)
every

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2005, 10:43:29 AM »
Halloween? I haven't dressed up in ages, although here's what I was supposed to be the last few years:

Two years ago, I was supposed to dress up as a mariachi performer, with a suit, sombrero, and poncho [and trumpet, obviously], to perform at the high school football game on Halloween. This performance was cancelled when one of the members of the band died of a brain hemhorage -- and, understandably, dressing up in comtusmes right after someone dies is rather disrepectful. We did a tribute concert instead.

Last year, I was going to dress up as Matthew Lesko (You know, that guy with the ? suit who runs around screaming about free money in an annoying voice?) -- I had the impression down and everything, but I never got around to making the costume.

Couple people at my high school dressed up as Mario and Luigi for spirit week last year.

As for this year, I highly doubt I'll dress up, but if I do, I think I'll go for the Canadian Mounted Guard look (I have the hat already, I just need to find something that sort of looks like the uniform... our high school's old marching band uniform look a lot like it, but I don't think I can get one of those.) -- or, alternatively, I can do Indiana Jones. (Although my sideburns make that a bit hard to pull off. Bah.)

~I.S.~
~I.S.~

« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2005, 12:52:16 PM »
Halloween? That's still about 5 or 6 weeks from now. People plan too far ahead...

Anyway, I hardly ever go out anymore. Though if I do, I just put on a Jason mask (very hard to breathe in) and go.
I can never think of anything good to be for Halloween. Well, let's see what I've been in previous years, going as far back as I can remember:

• A red crayon

• Nothing (I wasn't going to wear what my parents wanted me to wear)

• The Blue Power Ranger

• A bat

• A ghost
Ummm.....
  • Jason

Yeah, I was never anything memorable after a ghost. I just wore a mask after that.

...I once dressed as Strong Sad at a friend's halloween party. Only 2 or 3 people vaguely recognized who I was.

Edited by - Vidgmchtr on 9/22/2005 11:54:10 AM

"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2005, 03:07:10 PM »
I don't dress up anymore...I really want to though, but since my friends all stopped, I did too.  After all, I'm not dressing up by myself.  That's pathetic.

But this year, my friends and I are thinking of making a haunted house in their basement.  We used to do that all the time, and scared the pants off of their little brother (once even literally).  But, I doubt we'll do it.  A lot of things we say often go undone.

Anyways, my halloween costumes:
-Mickey Mouse
-A Magician
-Bat Man
-Mad Scientist
-Dumbledore (awesome costume)
and...
-That's it.

Edited by - The Blue Toad on 9/22/2005 2:12:43 PM
Maybe there is more to me than there is to me...

« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2005, 03:11:01 PM »
May we all hope his little brother wore underwear.

Other Guy: We are not in Kansas anymore.
I'm a horrible person.

« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2005, 03:32:13 PM »
I went as Luigi one year. I want to go as Wario, but I'm not fat enough.

I have the body of a God! Unfortunately, it''s Buddah.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2005, 03:45:07 PM »
I stopped trick-or-treating after the 7th grade. I was thinking about going this year as either ???? from PM:TTYD or No-Face from "Spirited Away". I haven't decided whether or not to go out yet. Here are my costumes in the past few years:

First Grade: Roadrunner (from Looneytunes)
Second Grade: The Cat in the Hat
Third Grade: Same as second grade
Fourth Grade: Slappy the Living Dummy (from Goosebumps)
Fifth Grade: A Broken Window (o_O)
Sixth Grade: A ghost
Seventh Grade: A cook

"My spirit burns like the sun and I shall dry you like a prune."

Edited by - nintendoexpert89 on 9/22/2005 2:46:49 PM

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2005, 03:48:18 PM »
Past Costumes:
dalmation
tap dancer/Di.ck Tracy
Ghost
Grim Reaper
Ninja

This year:
Fishin' Lakitu.  I already made it over summer.

“Of all the people I know, it is expected that Watoad will say ‘cheese’ first.”
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2005, 04:45:07 PM »
I'm thinking of going as a Ghostbuster this year. I'm still thirteen, so I can still get me some candies. I can't really remember most of my Halloween costumes, but here's some(in order of most recent)

- Mario
- Velma Dinkley
- Aquarius
- Forest Queen
- Bubbles
- Pikachu
- Ladybug
- Cat
- Minnie Mouse
- Princess Bride
- Princess
- Wee Willie Winkie
- Clown XD

Wait, that's all of them!

--------------------
"This little girl is wasting her time! 626 cannot be taught to ignore his destructive programming!" ~ Jumba, Lilo & Stitch

Edited by - GiftedGirl on 9/23/2005 5:10:00 AM
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2005, 01:01:16 PM »
Way to go, GG! I'm getting tired of these "I don't go to halloween anymore" posts. Here's what I was, with my age:

2. Thomas the Tank Engine
3. Red Power Ranger
4. Superman
5. Batman
6. Spider-Man
7. Zorro
8. Some kind of generic monster thing
9. A rather realistic-looking zombie
10. Alphaman (I am such a nerd)
11. The Grim Reaper
12. Jason Voorhees
13. Ash (from The Evil Dead)

-------------------------------------
"How are you gentlemen !! All your base are belong to us !! You are on the way to destruction. You have no chance to survive make your time. HA HA HA HA ...."
-Cats, Zero Wing (Genesis)
every

« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2005, 01:56:23 PM »
I was thinking of being Pink from the movie "The Wall"  Crappily shaving my head and eyebrows, wear all black, with marching hammers seal on the back of my black denim vest.

But burning in my heart, the memory smoulders on, of the gunner''s dying words on the intercom...~ Roger
I only watch [adult swim]

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2005, 04:25:36 PM »
I was a generic mad scientist for... 3 or 4 years in a row. Now I help dish out the candy at home.

« Reply #12 on: September 23, 2005, 05:19:13 PM »
I shall be a penguin if I can find one.
It's amazing. Nobody has a penguin costume.

"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

« Reply #13 on: September 23, 2005, 05:35:33 PM »
Penguins are like the butter on the cressant....but you still can't get me into that March of the PEnguins movie.

But, yeah.  I love the Halloween season.  So great.  Thinking of costumes to wear, and planning places to trick or treat with your friends.

Oh yeah, I forgot.  One year, I was a mime.  I was the scariest kid on the block.
Maybe there is more to me than there is to me...

« Reply #14 on: September 23, 2005, 06:00:34 PM »
I think I'll wear a toga.Or I dunno what I'll wear.

Dyno-mite!
I see poop.

Print