Print

Author Topic: How I would like to contribute to TMK...  (Read 3258 times)

« on: October 03, 2005, 02:03:15 PM »
Hey everybody, I would like to play my part with TMK, and seeing as though I got many new toys for my computer, I'd love to help, and here's how:

1. Comics - I know I mentioned before that I was intending to scan my comics and send them in, but I haven't gotten them back from my brother yet.  As soon as I do, I'll scan them.

2. Cartoons - After viewing the cartoon section again on the site, I noticed it was a little dry.  Here's what I want to do:
I have a bunch of episodes of all three shows on my computer, so I am going to make some summaries as well as save some images from episodes and send them in.

Any preferences on how they should be sent, just let me know, and I'm looking for a good address to send them to.  Thanks.

« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2005, 03:59:29 PM »
The last time I knew, the fan art was said to be not taking anymore.

DRAGGING BEHIND YOU< THE SILENT REPROACH OF A MILLION TEAR-STAINED EYES....
I only watch [adult swim]

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2005, 05:31:53 PM »
Last time I knew, Deezer mentioned (on the last b-day special) that he would update the fanart. (What if fanart was one word?)

If birds breathed fire everytime they posted, the forum would''ve blow''d up by now.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2005, 06:30:34 PM »
No, they're not "my My" comics, they're actual Mario comics released by Nintendo back in 1990.  I was gonna scan them so that people who never got to experience them could.

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2005, 06:43:29 PM »

For those who need a bit of refreshing (involving fanart, etc.)

July 13th, 2005

Site news

As part of a small collaboration of sorts, our fan art and fan fiction will move to Koopaprince's Super Mario Bros. Info Station, while we get permission to reprint some of his articles and images. The content will appear on each site in the near future.

If you've sent us fan art or fan fics since the last update to those sections, fear not, for SMBIS will give them a good home.

Edited by - Suffix on 10/3/2005 5:44:17 PM

« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2005, 07:29:33 PM »
I just finished my first cartoon archive for the episode "Sneaky Lying Cheating Giant Ninja Koopas."  It contains 51 images, 10 sound clips, a summary, a list of appearances, and goofs.  It was sent to TMK right away, so hopefully they'll get it soon.

« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2005, 07:29:27 PM »
Mario Kart DS

Release Date:Nov 14 2005
ESRB:E

Mario and Luigi They’re our men, if they can’t triple-jump and ground-pound no one can!

« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2005, 07:45:16 AM »
^                                  ^
Does that help for release dates?

Mario and Luigi They’re our men, if they can’t triple-jump and ground-pound no one can!

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2005, 08:16:46 AM »
No.

« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2005, 08:27:42 AM »
Will it help if we can submit glitches and cameos?

Print