Print

Author Topic: Joining other forums  (Read 9028 times)

« Reply #30 on: November 04, 2005, 07:13:34 PM »
That dude was crazy enough to complain about Mario on a Mario forum, come on! If he hates Mario, how'd he get here? (The reason this was edited was because what I had said before was a little too offensive.)

Edited by - bigmariofan1.0 on 11/4/2005 5:15:07 PM
I'm a horrible person.

« Reply #31 on: November 04, 2005, 07:41:06 PM »
I said a person somewhere else, which, oddly enough, refers to outside of this Mario forum.

« Reply #32 on: November 04, 2005, 08:07:19 PM »
I don't see who Eclipsed Moon is talking about. Nobody here seems to be going batcrap about someone's negative opinion on Mario. Well, maybe Smfan to a degree.

Ah that link Aarom posted was hilarious. I've seen similar threads on Rangerboard just like that. Only thing is, they were kept open just to see what would happen to the guy once his arguments were dismissed as opinion. Then everyone would just mess around and clown on him. If only OldSkoolFans thread wasn't deleted, we could all still look back and laugh at it.

>I may be 12 but I act like a 15 year old.

I wasn't neccesarily refering to you Aarom. I'm refering to the majority of kids who are going through puberty and think private parts and poop jokes are funny. You know, those who claim Conker's Bad Fur Day to be the greatest game ever made?

I'm more annoyed at DK vine with the fact that they can have smart opinions and proof to back them up, but it's usually lost or ignored in favor of juvenile language and flames towards a company that probably doesn't know they even exist.

Which brings me to another bad point in DKvine's message board. Fan theory's. They'll pass off anyone as fact and anything that contradicts them is considered non canon or the result of bad acid. Blind ignorance.

As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #33 on: November 05, 2005, 07:41:29 AM »
Sorry EM, I just thought you meant in this board although I could post like 100 links to other forums that bash Mario.

I hate people like that Mr. Wiggles. I'm glad you pointed that out.

Mario and Luigi They’re our men, if they can’t triple-jump and ground-pound no one can!

« Reply #34 on: November 05, 2005, 05:44:03 PM »
I've joined quite a few forums, but these are two of them: Nintendo NSider Forums

the Gamespot Forums, I have a blog there too, and have joined several unions

The Nintendo forums are great, but there's some MAJOR spam down there. I've read about Sadib's spam here, and theres a person down at NSider thats the same. He keeps bashing Mario and coming back and back with new accounts. He spams, cencor bypasses, and flames. He even has a new account right now.
I like the Nintendo Forums, but that spammer on NSider needs to be stopped. He even saves everyone the trouble of finding out by using the same icon again and again. He'll even make a post saying it's him or just start being a spammer when posting.

Edited by - PaperMario on 11/5/2005 4:04:33 PM

« Reply #35 on: November 05, 2005, 06:18:45 PM »
Hey! Im on Nintendo's as well. What's your username there? Or is it the same?

« Reply #36 on: November 05, 2005, 06:27:27 PM »
It's not the same,I just picked Supermario107. I'm a paratroopa there.

« Reply #37 on: November 06, 2005, 11:57:27 AM »
What's your name in Gamespot PM?

« Reply #38 on: November 06, 2005, 12:04:53 PM »
Its just as uncreative as it can get, but it's....PaperMario97...I should think before making these screen names...I just type it in because i know it wasn't taken...

« Reply #39 on: November 06, 2005, 12:09:45 PM »
Mine is Aarom12. How original.

« Reply #40 on: November 06, 2005, 02:40:01 PM »
The only reason I go to GS is probably the unions only.

Edited by - PaperMario on 11/6/2005 12:53:39 PM

« Reply #41 on: November 06, 2005, 06:18:36 PM »
Did you make your own union?

« Reply #42 on: November 06, 2005, 09:55:45 PM »
No, I'm not a gamespot complete member..I just joined some nice unions, like DS or off-topic unions. ( we should stop chatting. )

« Reply #43 on: November 07, 2005, 04:17:13 PM »
Sorry.

Anyway, I went back to see if I could find more forums that bash Mario and I came with quite a few.

Print