Print

Author Topic: Most annoying Character  (Read 7498 times)

« on: October 16, 2005, 06:38:35 PM »
We all have played many games over the past and we have seen many characters. I'm sure that everyone here is annoyed by at least one character.

One of them is Daisy from MK:DD. If you select her and anyone else, and you keep pressing Z the whole race, you will be annoyed a LOT.

"HI I'M DAISY!"
"HI I'M DAISY!"
"HI I'M DAISY!"
"HI I'M DAISY!"

Do you get the point?

Mario and Luigi They’re our men, if they can’t triple-jump and ground-pound no one can!

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2005, 06:45:30 PM »
I'm pretty confident there's already been a thread about this. But nice wording.

If no, I must say Bowser Jr. He's funny, but I find his existence, like many other people to be a nuisance.

« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2005, 06:47:25 PM »
I'm 100% positive that Yoshi55 will have the same answer.

« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2005, 06:52:45 PM »
I don't like Pianta. He's fat, ugly and stupid.

I''m-a Luigi! Number-a one!
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2005, 08:05:34 PM »
The whole species or just the one?

Time slowed and Reality bent.
But on and on the Eggman went.

« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2005, 08:21:39 PM »
It seemed to annoy me that Nintendo gave Daisy an extra eye in SSBM, as if that eye messed with her brain in MK:DD.

Other Guy: Well thats because someone''s cat was strangled on the phone line.

Edited by - bigmariofan1.0 on 10/16/2005 7:21:55 PM
I'm a horrible person.

« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2005, 10:04:39 PM »
Hey, I like Piantas. It's fun to annoy them. The fact that they're fat makes them even cooler.

Now, an annoying character.....Those weird purple things in SM64 that throw you.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2005, 11:30:22 PM »
I wouldn't call those purple things  "characters." Enemies maybe, but not characters...

Hmmm... I never liked the weird noises that DK made. How is that ape-like? What happened to ooh-ooh-ah-ah!

Me: Hooray, it''s raining money and double apostrophes!!!
Mom: Wake up or you''ll miss the bus.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Sqrt2

« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2005, 02:30:30 AM »
My most annoying character is: that beetle from DK64 (races both Tiny and Lanky for a Gold Banana in Angry Aztec and Crystal Caves respectively).

Nothing suceeds like a toothless parrot.
AA fanboy and proud!

« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2005, 01:42:27 PM »
I'd go with Slippy and Peppy in Star Fox 64. I don't like saving Slippy a million times and "Do a barrel roll" just gets annoying. The early Tails is on the list.

It''s like I''ve died and gone to heaven but they found out it wasn''t my time so they sent me back to a brewery~Peter Griffin
OH SNAP, It's White Arrow!

« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2005, 03:17:15 PM »
What about Jr. Paratroopa? His constant battles annoyed me, but I like him.

« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2005, 07:19:53 PM »
Flavio the second richest man in Rougeport is the most annoying character in my mind.  He's just really...Flavio...ish...ier...than most people...

Bowser can get annoying too, if you can't beat him and you start to steam.  Bowser Jr. is up high on the "annoying list" too, mainly considering his voice.
Maybe there is more to me than there is to me...

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #12 on: October 18, 2005, 08:38:39 PM »
The first thing that came to mind when describing Bowser Jr.'s voice was a jive-talking squirrel.

« Reply #13 on: October 18, 2005, 09:16:49 PM »
The woman who voiced Bowser Jr. voiced Iggy and Larry in the Super Mario World cartoon and Timmy Turner in The Fairly-Odd Parents, if you didn't know...
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #14 on: October 18, 2005, 10:52:41 PM »
"The first thing that came to mind when describing Bowser Jr.'s voice was a jive-talking squirrel."

Wahahahaha!

Oh. That voice is crap. I mean, I want to cream at him "Could you please have a more annoying voice!?!?!?"

Corn is no place for a mighty warrior!

All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Print