Print

Author Topic: The Revolution... Nintendo's last chance?  (Read 4358 times)

« Reply #15 on: October 29, 2005, 08:47:29 AM »
I thought that SM128 hasn't even been worked on yet according to someone.  It's getting kind of hard to wait now.

I wonder if my Mr. Movies will charge a lot to rent the Revolution?  They're the only game rental store in town so they charge too much for everything!!! X-O

(E I):o{D___(--I I):o(D___(o 8(= P)___(= (:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )

Edited by - Yoshisaurus Rex on 10/29/2005 7:54:26 AM

(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #16 on: October 29, 2005, 10:53:55 AM »
I agree that Nintnedo is trying something different and new, but they are taking a huge risk. If the Revolution fails, then the only thing that Nintendo will have left is the DS and Game Boy.
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #17 on: October 29, 2005, 05:28:57 PM »
Super Smash Bros. is an instant sell to many. We don't even need to see it to know we'll like it.

Mario 128 has been in development heck for a long time. If that's not a sign that Nintendo wants it to be great, then I don't know what is.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #18 on: October 29, 2005, 05:48:55 PM »
What if there is no "shell"? How the heck are we going to play fighting games that require two-handed controllers for easier playing? OK, wait. *breathes hard* Just imagine, many games will be much better playing with the "motion" controller, but many games won't be much better with the "motion" controller without the two-handed controller (If there isn't any), like, platformers. Nintendo should sell the two-handed controller with the "motion" controller, just 10 bucks more.

I''''m not always who I am but I am what I say I am!
Most Wishy-Washy

Hirocon

• June 14-16, every year
« Reply #19 on: October 29, 2005, 07:30:42 PM »
I don't want to have to individually buy 3 remotes and 4 shells to play 4-player SSB.

Edited by - Hirocon on 10/29/2005 6:31:02 PM

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #20 on: October 29, 2005, 08:37:50 PM »
I don't think Nintendo will require the shell for SSB.  They probably won't require the shell for any game since it will not come with the system according to rumor.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #21 on: October 30, 2005, 08:35:24 AM »
People can still try the controller in it's normal form though.

Print