Print

Author Topic: A Mario Story: You Add ONE Sentence to the Tale II  (Read 438795 times)

« Reply #2100 on: September 13, 2008, 10:08:05 AM »
But then, it froze in Midday, because luigalaxy edited his post! (Yay for third person.)

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #2101 on: September 13, 2008, 12:48:54 PM »
And so Lex Luthor dimension-jumped to the real world to punish luigalaxy for ruining his evil scheme.
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

MushroomJunkie

• He's serious
« Reply #2102 on: September 13, 2008, 01:28:35 PM »
So he waved his finger at Luigalaxy and said "no, no. No ruining Lexie's evil sceme", which was Luigalaxy punishment.
Probably likes Sonic games better than anyone else on the fungi forums.

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #2103 on: September 13, 2008, 09:30:17 PM »
Glorb blew up the red sun with his Earth Beam, which shoots out giant globes capable of destroying 10 naval ships in a row.
The Mario series is the best! It has every genre in video games but RTS'! It also has a plumber who does different roles, a princess, and a lot of odd creatures who don't seem to poop!

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #2104 on: September 14, 2008, 07:46:51 AM »
"Yay!  It's the return of Glorb!" said a woman, not knowing it was really MEGAHank Deezshaw, the cyborg Glorb.

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #2105 on: September 14, 2008, 01:48:02 PM »
A Skuntank flicked the OFF switch on MEGAHank Deezshaw, the cyborg Glorb, causing him to turn off and implode into millions of tiny fragments.
The Mario series is the best! It has every genre in video games but RTS'! It also has a plumber who does different roles, a princess, and a lot of odd creatures who don't seem to poop!

« Reply #2106 on: September 14, 2008, 02:05:22 PM »
The world floods with blarggs and lava!
ROM hacking with a slice of life.

« Reply #2107 on: September 14, 2008, 02:51:00 PM »
"If you cause the story to go off course one more time, I swear I'll say something nasty," said PaperLuigi, who was absolutely sick of members causing the story to go off course with random events that had nothing to do with the plot.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #2108 on: September 15, 2008, 11:45:16 AM »
Then TMK entered a cheesy story arc entitled "Reign of the Glorbmen" featuring Glorbboy, a clone, Glorbgirl, a protoplasmic female Glorb, and the Glorbinator, a Glorbian SarcasmTM bot.

« Reply #2109 on: September 15, 2008, 02:13:43 PM »
"Something nasty," said PaperLuigi.

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #2110 on: September 15, 2008, 08:56:29 PM »
Then, Kimimaru remembered that the story had no direct plot or storyline; "Very similar to the Mario series indeed." said Kimimaru.

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #2111 on: September 15, 2008, 09:25:21 PM »
"I object to that!" cried CrossEyed7, desperately pulling out his 120-page timeline of the Mario series, wrought with odd stretches and flat-out made-up stuff.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

« Reply #2112 on: September 15, 2008, 09:26:31 PM »
So then a bunch of random characters that had never been introduced to the story came out of nowhere and did some stuff.

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #2113 on: September 16, 2008, 05:37:25 AM »
They saved the world yet again, allowing Mario, Luigi, Peach, and Toad to take the next step on their walk.

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #2114 on: September 16, 2008, 05:06:56 PM »
"Oh, no!" said Peach. "The next Mushroom Kingdom Tennis Tournament is taking place, and we're all late for it!"

Print