8 (36.4%)
No.
8 (36.4%)
Uh.
6 (27.3%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Voting closed: April 15, 2006, 04:29:56 PM

Print

Author Topic: What should Luigison do?  (Read 10797 times)

« Reply #30 on: April 13, 2006, 11:22:26 AM »
That doesn't seem like a good haircut for a girl. Especially if she's old, is she? I think it's weird how it grows that long. There's a girl in my class that used to have hair down to her knees, but she decided to cut it like 2 years ago. I think it looks a lot better. HEY WAIT A MINUTE!!! I just remembered my mom has short hair, and she likes it better like that. So once again I have no problem if it's short or long.

« Reply #31 on: April 13, 2006, 03:08:26 PM »
There's this woman I see visit the library every once in a while whose hair is in dreadlocks that go past her knees.

I know a lady like that, but she wears her long dreads in a sorta veil-like thing on her head.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #32 on: April 13, 2006, 07:58:52 PM »
You have to worry about things when your hair's that long. It's like "Holy crap! I'm in a sinking ship but the anchor's on my hair, and I used that shampoo that makes it too firm to tear! I'm dying!!"
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #33 on: April 13, 2006, 10:38:53 PM »
You have to worry about things when your hair's that long. It's like "Holy crap! I'm in a sinking ship but the anchor's on my hair, and I used that shampoo that makes it too firm to tear! I'm dying!!"

XD! That's funny, Bird Person. But wait a second, what if that really happened?
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #34 on: April 14, 2006, 01:10:38 AM »
Exactly my point! Don't let your hair touch the ground!
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #35 on: April 14, 2006, 02:44:44 PM »
I don't know of anybody that was that long of hair. That would be pretty funny to see though, the ship part. Everybody's shouting "You have to cut your hair!!!" and she says "It took me every day of my life to grow it this long, no way!!!!". And then she dies.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #36 on: April 14, 2006, 07:28:07 PM »
I still don't see how/why girls = long hair and guys = short hair is "traditional." Just because it's been that way in some time periods/parts of the world, why does that make it the right way? One girl I know looks really really good with 1-2 inch hair.
That was a joke.

« Reply #37 on: April 14, 2006, 09:47:05 PM »
I agree with Chup. One day I went to my US History class, and one guy asked me why I wanted to be a girl, because only girls have long hair.

Of course I jokingly replied that the 1890s were going to make a comeback (explaining that around that time it was normal for either gender to have long hair in other countries, especially Russia), but I was still annoyed at his ignorance to guys with long hair.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

Kuromatsu

• 黒松
« Reply #38 on: April 15, 2006, 03:06:22 PM »
Girls with no hair=Run away screaming

« Reply #39 on: April 15, 2006, 03:39:57 PM »
So you don't like people with cancer?
*Shakes finger at MSM*
Shame on you!!
Most Wishy-Washy

Kuromatsu

• 黒松
« Reply #40 on: April 15, 2006, 03:51:11 PM »
let me rephrase that...(Sorry dude! I mean...yeah)

Girls with no hair that do NOT have cancer that are complete psychos that use thier own hair in disgusting rituals to make bread=Run away screaming

« Reply #41 on: April 15, 2006, 06:00:15 PM »
Someone at my school shaved her head for St. Baldrick's. She doesn't have cancer. No one ran away screaming.

Kuromatsu

• 黒松
« Reply #42 on: April 15, 2006, 08:39:57 PM »
St. Baldrick's? never heard of it. (or is it a joke?)

« Reply #43 on: April 16, 2006, 07:43:55 AM »
St. Baldrick's is, as a matter of fact, a fundraiser of sorts for people who have cancer. People shave their head, donate the hair, etc.

« Reply #44 on: April 16, 2006, 10:20:46 AM »
One girl used to have her hair in a giantic bun about the size of her head, resembling a tumor. It was supported by a hairnet until a passing student walked by and accidently pulled it off.

Print