Print

Author Topic: Spooky!  (Read 47525 times)

AbercrombieBaseball

• FitchPitch
« Reply #90 on: January 14, 2007, 01:54:40 AM »
My uncle's former wife died on March 4. He then re-married and adopted a baby eight years later. Her birthday? March 4.

And she's not alone. March 4 happens to be my half birthday.

« Reply #91 on: January 14, 2007, 02:12:14 AM »
That's my dad's birthday.

kirbyman

• Tourette's
« Reply #92 on: January 14, 2007, 10:16:19 AM »
Hmmm....not really creepy, but i'll share it with you. The ONLY page without a number in this book i'm reading is page 666!

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #93 on: January 14, 2007, 11:22:03 AM »
Maybe they skipped it, so that people wouldn't freak, or something. That's why a surprising number of buildings don't have a 13th floor...or a 666th floor.
every

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #94 on: January 14, 2007, 11:32:40 AM »
Glorb, you just reminded me. before I was born, my family lived in apartment 12A, which is technically 13. In addition to that, m6y grandmother was born on Friday the 13th. Good thing my birth revolves around the number 7. Speaking of which, my birthday falls on 7-7-07 this year. :D

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #95 on: January 14, 2007, 12:03:57 PM »
Uh, how were the apartments numbered? I don't understand how "12A" could be 13. If there was like 1A, 1B, 2A, 2B, or something, then absolutely no way.
That was a joke.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #96 on: January 14, 2007, 12:57:46 PM »
No, you see, 12A was used in place of 13 because there was no 13th apartment in the building due to superstition. The apartments were numbered normally otherwise.

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #97 on: January 18, 2007, 08:23:35 AM »
Speaking of which, my birthday falls on 7-7-07 this year. :D/quote]  How old will you be this year?
Regards, Uncle Dolan

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #98 on: January 18, 2007, 08:30:59 AM »
My grandparents' house number is 1313. That might've been why no one was buying it, since they're the first ones to live there.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #99 on: January 18, 2007, 04:10:30 PM »
Dear The Chef: That is totally whack. And hilarious. And I understand now.
That was a joke.

Deezer

• Invincible
« Reply #100 on: January 18, 2007, 04:26:10 PM »
Yesterday afternoon I had the song "Invisible Touch" by Genesis in my head. That evening, I heard the song while dining at Applebees.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #101 on: January 18, 2007, 04:59:55 PM »
You know, I've just been reminded of this eerie house on the beach block down my aunt's street. It has a whole bunch of old toys and junk nailed to the fence, such as a porcelain sign that says "friendship spoken here" and what appears to be some sort of old naked Barbie doll with it's head lopped off . The name of the residence next to the front door says Miller, but the M looks smudged so that it looks like a K. We've never seen anyone go in or some out of that house. Spooky indeed.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #102 on: January 19, 2007, 10:21:50 AM »
Nyagh! You just creeped my out big time with the Barbie thing. That reminds me of a house I remember from my childhood...*harp music flashback thing*

Back in my early childhood, we lived in a really woodsy, hick-town kind of place with a population of about 20, half of which were inbred cannibal-type people (or, at least, you'd think so). I don't know why we lived there, but we also picked a primo spot for the house: across the street from the creepiest freaking house you'll ever see in your entire life. It had it all: the front gate was rusty and dilapidated, the house was completely in shambles, with vines growing out of it and whatnot, and, to top it all off, two windows on top that looked like eyes, Amityville-style. Every night, at precisely 1:00 AM, the lights would turn on. I never saw anyone there, but I could make out a few weird shapes, like an upside-down cross and, oddly enough, a teddy bear. However, one night, when I was staring at the window (I did that for days), a shadowy figure appeared and, even though I couldn't see his face, he appeared to give me a stare that made my stomach turn icey. He then close the curtains, and the light started to flash different colors, like a rave or something. After a minute, the lights turned off. I never looked there again.
every

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #103 on: January 19, 2007, 03:41:38 PM »
Oddly enough, there was a house that looked similar to that on the same block as my elementary school. Minus the "eyes" and vines growing from it. Actually, the house was kinda small. So small that it almost looked like a shed. I think they tore it down a couple years ago.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #104 on: January 20, 2007, 02:02:02 AM »
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Print