Print

Author Topic: My One and Only Forever  (Read 3626 times)

« on: May 28, 2006, 03:09:03 PM »
Note from the author:
        The last fiction was great, and I just had to create another one. Please, read the WARNING label on the last one. I still don't want HATE PM. The format is still the "Dude677" format, so don't make useless coments on that. Okay, hope you enjoy the show...er...fiction.
Alvin "Dude677" Vega

My science teacher once said that "Love was the greatest emotion." I guess she's right. Love is seen all over the animal kingdom. It's what keeps us out of trouble, or into trouble. This story is dedicated to my friend Chris Kittleburger, because of his insightful info on love, and his up and downfalls. Chris, this is for you!

My One and Only Forever

Prologue:
   My mom laughed when I told her that I found my one true love. She called it “Puppy love” and said it wouldn’t last long. Yeah. I got the last laugh, really, as Melissa and I have been happily together since that Valentine’s Day in sixth grade. God, it feels like yesterday. Now, its tomorrow for you, I guess, as me, Jerry Dean, is now in senior High School. You guys just fast forwarded time too much, and can’t rewind back, as you lost the remote of life. I could tell you how the new Adam Sandler movie was like, or how Tom Cruise and Anna Nicole Kidman got together then split up quickly, but that would be a waste of time. 2012 is great. There is no flying cars, no jetpacks to strap on to our backs. The following tale that I am to present to you is on my personal life, and my road to love. Yeah, you could say that I had reached my destination, but there was a couple of monsters there. The tale begins, on the beginning of the 12th grade…

Chapter One: Tale Revisited

“Hey Jer’, wake up!” my obnoxious sister screamed out. I tapped her on the shoulder and said,
   “Good morning, Ellie.” She span around. Her face was a little more wrinkled, but the acne problem she had six years ago has been cured. She was wearing her McDonald’s hat and her McDonald’s shirt, and for the less observant of you, she now is out of school, currently in non-dorm collage, and works at McDee’s part time until she finishes college.
   “Don’t want to be late for work, Jer’. Hurry up!” I smiled.
   “Don’t worry, I’ll drive myself.”
   I got out of the house at 6:35. I hopped into my 2010 Jetta and revved up the engine. The car gave an excited vroom and said “Good morning, Jerry Dean.” Gotta love future technology. I opened my mini-map and selected “Melissa’s House” on the side menu. The car gave me precise directions, and I followed them precisely. 3000 Bluff Point Lane came by fast. Melissa was there already.
   “Hiya, honey pie!” she said at me. I gave her a kiss on the cheek, and I drove. At the corner of Walnut/Brook, the yellow bus pulled at behind me. The kids popping out their heads of the bus screamed out,
   “Hey, wait up!” Melissa turned around and gave them a big wave. We beat the bus to the school, of course.

“Jerry Dean?” I screamed out at Mr. Harrison, “Here!” Mr. Harrison smiled. “Of course.” Mr. Harrison paced around the room, calling out attendance. Mr. Crow walked under the door frame and said, “Mr. Harrison, may I see you quickly?” The kids gave an “Ooooo! Mr. Harrison is in trouble!” and Mr. Harrison gave a gesture that meant a playful knock-it-off. They walked out the room and had a hushed conversation. The kids were straining to hear. I could make out “Class…changed…terribly sorry…inconvenience…here…she is…” I was startled at the last words. “Lisa Kudro.” Mr. Harrison walked right back into the room and said, “Please, students, please welcome Lisa Kudro!” Inside walked in the girl that I had thought I loved many years ago.

Chapter 2: Puke Green

Lisa didn’t look like quite the bombshell from years ago. Her hair wasn’t kept well, with stray hair sticking out from parts, a puke green hoody, complete with ketchup and BBQ stains, and “tacky” ugly jeans to finish off her outfit. She had an ugly, moldy Nike for shoes, and her face had the vacant expression of a corpse. I guess that when I left, her life had a downfall. She took a seat, ironically, right next to my seat, with Melissa opposite of me. She looked around the same old purse from years then, but it was ripped, had stains, and had pencil streaks all over. She then looked at me.
   “Jerry Dean. The man responsible for making my life a twisted roller coaster.” I chuckled awkwardly, and she took that as an insult.
   “Ha ha. Yeah. We have to make some ground rules with you sitting next to me. “ I nodded. “First, don’t look at me. Second, don’t talk to me. Third, don’t notice me.” I nodded, and muttered “Wouldn’t want to.”.
I faced towards Mr. Harrison. He lectured about the birth of Confucius, but I was too preoccupied with my thoughts.
   I turned on my computer, of course, an Alienware Ultra, and loaded up Internet Explorer. I typed in www.gmail.com and logged in into my mail. Melissa mailed me, with a subject of ==>Important!! READ NOW!<==. I scoffed at the subject, and clicked on the link to read it.

I don’t like this, Jer. Lisa coming back? You told me you never saw her after the day you broke up with her, so that must mean that Lisa would have moved away. I guess she really liked you. But, the thing that had troubled me the most is this. I was researching on why Lisa looked that way, with the puke green hoody and all, and you told me that her father was the owner of Hershey, so why does she wear that ridiculous outfit? I may not be the most experienced dresser, but even I can say that thing looked ugly. On USA Today’s web site, I noticed startling facts on Lisa’s family after the break up. You may want to see this for yourself.

Underneath the paragraph was a link, http://usatoday.com/Kudro_Hershey/. I clicked on it, and an article popped up, with the header, Kudro Family SKrewed Over.

Silver Spring, Maryland: Phil Kudro has lost the ownership to Hershey, in a recent trade with SK, because of their current state of  bankruptcy. During noon February 15th, Phil Kudro bet on the tables in Atlantic City, losing five point three billion dollars worth of money. That totals over three fourths of their net worth, but the rest soon was used to pay off debt for their manor, of which they have sold to SK’s founders, Dan Durd and Kelly Durd. The family now is currently living in the side alleys of Baltimore.

Underneath that was more articles on the Kudro’s demise of their wealth, from them selling their Ferrari, to moving back to Silver Spring. I clicked on that article, which was dated September 12th.

Silver Spring, Maryland: The Kudro’s, once the owners of Hershey, now lives in a downfall of a life. They moved out of their side alley, accumulating enough money due to small jobs that the Kudro’s took, from McDonald’s to KFC, and moved to a small house in Silver Spring, Maryland. The day after, SK’s founders Dan Durd and Kelly Durd was found dead in their home, the sprawling manor which used to be the Kudro’s home. Dan Durd suffered multiple stabs with a pocket knife in the chest, and Kelly Durd suffered multiple gunshot wounds, a cracked neck, and few broken ribs. Both were presumed dead at the local hospital. Police investigators are looking through the manor, and the neighborhood, for any suspects. They came upon the household of the Kudro’s, which was a block away from the manor. The Kudro’s said that “we were out of the house at the time, while my daughter was at school.” Authorities are suspicious that they say “at the time”, believing that the Kudro’s know something they don’t.  We’ll have more news as this develops.

And that was right. Under that was a link, an article dated today.

Silver Spring, Maryland: SK Industries suffered a collapse after the death of their founders, Dan and Kelly Durd. SK has been purchased and saved by LoopHole Industries, and LoopHole now has possession of Hershey.

I processed all that information, and spent the next 10 minutes just sitting there, staring at the screen. When the words “POWER SAVING” flashed across the screen and the screen went dark, I opened up Gmail and selected Melissa’s screen name, sending her a sort, simple message.

Melissa. We need to talk.

Chapter 3: Trick Days

The temperatures were right for a nice picnic, even during the fall. The weather was very warm, about 70 degrees Fahrenheit. It was what I called a “Trick Day”. Over the phone, Melissa suggested a picnic. I fought against that, complaining about sun, mud, and bad weather conditions. The idea made a loud whistling noise as it traveled above her head that I could easily hear through the telephone. Picnic it is. I grabbed my basket, some food, and some plates. Jenny, my new younger sister, age 5, taunted me and said, “Big brother has a girlfriend!”
   I looked up at the sky. Melissa laid next to me. It was a nice day in the park. Many kids got out their Frisbees from the garage and started throwing them around. One nearly clipped my back as I walked out of my house.
   “Whoa. Watch it kid!”

Melissa and I just sat on a hill in Dewey Park. In front of us were some kids that were playing football. One almost crashed into our picnic area. I grabbed the football and threw it back. As I sat down, Melissa popped a question.
   “What do you think Lisa has to do with SKs death?”
   “I’m not exactly sure. The article you sent me was dated February 16th. The day after I broke up with her. Something must have happened, right? I mean, its not just a coincidence, right? Something must’ve happened.” Melissa sipped her Ice Tea.
   “Well, of course something happened. There is always a cause, and with a cause, there is an effect. If we identify the cause, we can understand the effect.
   “Hmm. Where’d you get that from.”
   “Well, smartie-pants. I took a leaf from you.”
   “Well, based on your thinking, the Kudro’s had lost a large sum of money, had to do with SK, and took revenge. Kind of simple, really.”
    “Yeah, you’d guess. I just wonder why there wasn’t much about this on the news. I never heard anything on FOX or ABC. There might be a cover-up or something.”
    “The question is, why?”

« Last Edit: July 12, 2006, 11:33:59 AM by dude677 »
Most Wishy-Washy

« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2006, 10:35:09 AM »
Yay a continuation the last one was great I can't wait what to see what happens next.
SSBB theme lyrics: I'll be the Marth, Luigi noob, This is Yoshi's B, This monkey wants to hug him. I'll heat the duck, Uigi noob, pooped through the dress this monkey wears to work.

« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2006, 07:11:38 PM »
Ah...
it feels so good to say this, NEW CHAPTER!
Most Wishy-Washy

« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2006, 07:55:58 PM »
NEW CHAPTER
Most Wishy-Washy

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2006, 08:13:21 PM »
wow.... That's a twist beyond twists. 0_0

« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2006, 08:25:24 PM »
AWWWESOME.

This story just keeps getting better and better! If you stop writing, I will hate you. :) jk
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2006, 04:33:11 PM »
Thank you. Thank you very much.
*takes a bow*
Most Wishy-Washy

« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2006, 11:35:13 AM »
Just when you thought this story was dead,
it rises from the ashes,
and gives you a new chapter. Enjoy!
Most Wishy-Washy

Print