Print

Author Topic: Spooky Spooksational Spooktober Spooktacuar  (Read 10187 times)

« Reply #30 on: October 17, 2006, 06:12:54 PM »
I really want to dress up like John McEnroe from his famous days. All I need is longer, curly hair and a red, white and blue sweatband. I already have short shorts, a broken wooden racquet and a temper. It should be fun at school.

"Er... no, the answer is sixteen."
"WHAT? ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?!? IT'S SEVENTEEN! SOMEONE GET SOME CAMERAS OUT HERE!"

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #31 on: October 18, 2006, 06:05:41 PM »
Heh, that would be a neat costume; bonus points for originality.
every

« Reply #32 on: October 19, 2006, 08:56:59 PM »
:< The crowbar is 100% essential.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #33 on: October 20, 2006, 10:05:35 AM »
Oh, okay. Man, you must be obsessed with crowbars. Every single one of your posts is "crowbar" this and "crowbar" that. Man, Lizard Dude, enough with the crowbars! Sheesh!

Just kidding.
every

« Reply #34 on: October 30, 2006, 09:55:32 PM »
I know the scariest costume ever.  It's what I'm going to be.  I shall be....a Flasher.  I have a one piece, flesh colored leotard-thing, a trench coat, a pair of sunglasses.  Leaving little to the imagination, and it gets a little chilly, but I think it's such a great idea I couldn't pass it up.  Hopefully I won't get suspended from school for wearing it.  They said no masks, no face paint, they never said anything about no pants.  And trust me, there will be NO photos.
"We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star. But we can understand the Universe. That makes us something very special." Stephen Hawking

« Reply #35 on: October 30, 2006, 10:29:27 PM »
I had to read that twice before I noticed the leotard-thing.

Still, excellent job.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #36 on: October 31, 2006, 11:05:35 AM »
I went as the Invisible Man for my sister's school's Halloween dance/costume contest thingy, and got second place. The winning costume? A kid who pretended to have a stick in his brain.

The funniest part was, when they called my name, I thought I had won, so I threw up my arms and cheered, then ran towards the stand, triumphanty yelling "That's ME!! I WON!!" Of course, when I got there and saw all the other kids, I thought, "Who are they?" Then I learned that I had just gotten to the finals and won second place. Pfft.

Oh, and believe it or not, another kid there went as Gordon Freeman. Excellent job, too (must've used my advice).
every

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #37 on: October 31, 2006, 05:31:15 PM »

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #38 on: October 31, 2006, 08:13:17 PM »
Nice job with the organ chords, TEM!

And now the important message: Halloween's not over yet! What designs did you make for your pumpkins?
Personally... I did something a bit unorthodox. Unfortunately, 96% of people thought it was a spider. Fools!

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #39 on: October 31, 2006, 08:19:21 PM »
Awesome, totally awesome.

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #40 on: October 31, 2006, 08:59:13 PM »
That is the coolest pumpkin I've ever seen!
Regards, Uncle Dolan

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #41 on: November 01, 2006, 01:19:25 PM »
Well, for a while I had no pumpkin, so I just called mine the Invisible Pumpkin. But eventually I found one and carved it in the likeness of Space Ghost.
every

« Reply #42 on: November 01, 2006, 01:51:32 PM »
My pumpkin rotted before I could even give it a design.

But I still got tons of candy.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #43 on: November 01, 2006, 04:36:50 PM »
I forgot to get a pumpkin this year. That and I originally intended to go pumpkin-picking this season, like I did many years ago.

Print