Print

Author Topic: Some interesting news.....  (Read 3912 times)

« on: December 22, 2002, 09:48:14 PM »
I think that mabey deezer could have a secret name that he logs on here with and tells us foney stuff to lure us off the trail of the secret page. Mabey it's chupperson wierd or it could be frostbite.I'm on to you deezer i'le get you and your little dog too!!

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2002, 10:29:56 PM »
It's possible, but I don't think it is either of the two you mentioned.  Also, the secret page is a sort of in joke.  I don't think Deezer would go to all of the trouble to make a new name and use it to mislead people.  He could just as well give misleading info as Deezer.  
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2002, 10:41:34 PM »
Deezer has a dog? Wow, I didn't know that.

Anyway, no, I don't think Deezer uses an alternate name. And if he does, it isn't Chupperson Weird or frostbite. C. W. has already said he is NOT Deezer or someone like that in a previous thread, while frostbite said he left the forums a few days back (Cra_pmasterMario, I WILL get you for that SOMEDAY). So I doubt it.

PS: I am NOT Deezer either. Wanted to clear that up. And yes, I have a dog, but it is pretty big.

I don`t suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.
~I.S.~

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2002, 12:41:27 AM »
I have four dogs (one of which I don't like). And two cats.
That was a joke.

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2002, 12:41:33 AM »
You're all wrong! I am Deezer! . . . Well, not literally . . . But in a sense, I am Deezer! . . . That is, I feel like Deezer! Most of the time . . . Actually, some of the time . . . At times, I think about Deezer! Sometimes. Once in awhile, I think about Deezer . . . Might think about Deezer. If I want to, I think about Deezer. . . . Well, I know who Deezer is! . . . I mean, I think I know who he is. . . . Sometimes, at night, if I'm awake, and it's garbage day, and there are some clouds in the sky, I might think I know who Deezer is! . . . What I’m saying is, there is a possibility that I, at some point in my life, might have thought I knew who Deezer is . . . Actually, no, I don't know anything. Who is Deezer?

--------------------
MarioBros of the past is Watoad of the future. That is to say, I changed my user name from MarioBros to Watoad.
[I will stop using this signature once I deem that my name change is well enough understood by everyone who cares.]
The weaker you are, the stronger you can become.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2002, 12:45:07 AM »
Heh. We posted at the same time.
Anyway, Deezer is Dan Wasielewski, who lives in Illinois. Thank you, that is all.
That was a joke.

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2002, 12:48:55 AM »
I was just joking. I know who Deezer is. At least, I think I do . . .

--------------------
MarioBros of the past is Watoad of the future. That is to say, I changed my user name from MarioBros to Watoad.
[I will stop using this signature once I deem that my name change is well enough understood by everyone who cares.]

« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2002, 08:40:31 AM »
Woa Now! this isn't about pets or who deezer really is this is just a possibility that I thought up

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2002, 11:25:43 AM »
Read around, mega Toad. Rarely do threads NOT stray at least a little from their main topics. It is sometimes the case that the majority of the posts in a given thread have nothing to do with the original topic.

--------------------

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #9 on: December 24, 2002, 12:48:22 AM »
Yes, it's quite strange that way.
See, first this was a topic of speculation, then it was a "who is Deezer" topic, and now it is a topic about how topics rarely retain the same subject.

If people don`t appreciate good taste, that`s their own problem.
That was a joke.

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #10 on: December 24, 2002, 03:09:56 AM »
And now it's a topic of three-month-old cheese. Why? Because I just made it that by typing the words "three-month-old cheese." It's that easy.

--------------------

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #11 on: December 24, 2002, 12:13:25 PM »
It sometimes seems like it takes Deezer and David a few months to post an email in the mailbag.  So don't worry if he hasn't put your email up yet.  Also, every mailbag contains a lot of cheesy emails and comments.  Hey wait, that means this post is related to "three-month-old cheese."

Edited by - Luigison on 12/24/2002 10:18:04 AM
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #12 on: December 24, 2002, 10:05:24 PM »
Heh, and on March 24, 2003, that post (And this one) will become 3-month old cheese.

*evil grin*

I don`t suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.
~I.S.~

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #13 on: December 25, 2002, 12:57:45 AM »
I thought the spelling for the kind of cheese you guys are talking about was "cheeze". I read it somewhere... something about to make something cheezy you need cheeze... oh well...
Some like it hot
Some like it cold
Some like it in a pot, three months old.

That was a joke.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #14 on: December 25, 2002, 01:00:01 AM »
(Yes, I know the real song says nine days old.)

Oh yeah, did you guys see that snazzy pic I had in the Mailbag last year, around August? Look at the Mailbag entitled "A pipe, no less." That was even the subject line for my e-mail. Heh. :-D

That was a joke.

Print