Print

Author Topic: A Mario Story: You add ONE sentence to the tale  (Read 361257 times)

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #1800 on: August 03, 2005, 01:40:28 PM »
Then everyone was teleported into HydoPantsMan's evil secret lair.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #1801 on: August 03, 2005, 02:05:02 PM »
HydroPantsMan destroyed all the Star Fox chatacters except for Fox, but it turns out that HydroPantsMan was really Gene Rayburn, but Gene was really Stan (Statan's ugly cousin), and this horrible time paradox mutated the world and caused a zombie apocalypse, but luckily Mario was paranoid and had prepared for this day, so he and Dude the charity chainsaw worker, Luigi, Peach, zombie Toad, the giant Blooper, George the Goomba and Fox McCloud went into Mario's secret fallout shelter as the zombies ate everybody's brains.

"We get signal. Somebody set up us the bomb!"
"What you say!"
"All your base are belong to us!"
-Last Alert (PS1)
every

« Reply #1802 on: August 03, 2005, 03:24:27 PM »
The zombies then ate Slippy's brain, who had come back to life, only to be eaten, and his last words were "Fox, get this guy off me," showing everyone that Toad suprise was a great meal in Zombie world.

"YOU FOOOOOLS!!! YOU''VE MESSED WITH THE NATURAL ORDAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!" ~ The story telling crow from The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #1803 on: August 04, 2005, 08:08:27 AM »
All of the Mario characters, Dude the charity worker chainsaw, and Sonic the Hedgehog's lung grabbed some shotguns and Mario picked up Dude to use as a weapon against the zombies.

-------------------------------------
"We get signal. Somebody set up us the bomb!" "What you say!" "All your base are belong to us!"
-Last Alert (PS1)
every

« Reply #1804 on: August 04, 2005, 09:20:49 AM »
The zombies had a secret weapon: A giant bomb that could end this story......forever!

"YOU FOOOOOLS!!! YOU''VE MESSED WITH THE NATURAL ORDAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!" ~ The story telling crow from The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy

Edited by - PaperLuigi on 8/4/2005 8:25:34 AM

« Reply #1805 on: August 04, 2005, 11:05:45 AM »
Then due to the physics of this story, the bomb flew to Microsoft and destroyed the main research lab.

Fox McCloud, Ace Pilot, at your disservice.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #1806 on: August 04, 2005, 11:20:49 AM »
Suddenly the sun came out and melted all the evil zombies but the not evil zombies became normal.

“I’m wearing my anti-gravity pants!” –NE89

« Reply #1807 on: August 04, 2005, 11:59:19 AM »
"Look," said Toad, "A chain chomp!"

« Reply #1808 on: August 04, 2005, 12:44:48 PM »
Mario pulled his pants down and farted a mighty fart, and the chain chomp died.

« Reply #1809 on: August 04, 2005, 01:03:44 PM »
Then I said "That material is copyrighted by Lord_Duke."

« Reply #1810 on: August 04, 2005, 03:38:13 PM »
Then PaperLuigi went to jail because LORD_DUKE  was very P.O'd at him.

« Reply #1811 on: August 04, 2005, 06:37:26 PM »
Then Paper Luigi was sentanced to 7.93652 years smashing rocks.

« Reply #1812 on: August 04, 2005, 10:15:29 PM »
"Ahhh man......" said PaperLuigi as the prision gaurd smacked him with his whip.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #1813 on: August 04, 2005, 10:49:35 PM »
Suddenly, the ground was covered with pillows and it was nighttime, so everybody slept under the stars on hills of pillows.

“I’m wearing my anti-gravity pants!” –NE89

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #1814 on: August 05, 2005, 08:06:43 AM »
But then the pillows turned into a million writhing snakes that swallowed the earth, and only Microsoft HQ, which had only been partially destroyed by the nuclear zombie bomb, was left standing, so Mario and co. (including Sonic's lung) sought shelter inside the giant Microsoft mansion, which bore an eerie resemblence to the mansion from Resident Evil, which Dude the charity worker chainsaw noted.

-------------------------------------
"We get signal. Somebody set up us the bomb!" "What you say!" "All your base are belong to us!"
-Last Alert (PS1)
every

Print