Print

Author Topic: A Mario Story: You add ONE sentence to the tale  (Read 361274 times)

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #1815 on: August 05, 2005, 12:27:28 PM »
Then there was a time warp and the only thing anywhere was Mario and Friends in the Mushroom Kingdom.

“I’m wearing my anti-gravity pants!” –NE89
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #1816 on: August 05, 2005, 01:42:57 PM »
Mario said, "God, someone please shoot me, as this story is filled with so many time warps that Luigi has grown three hands," and Luigi transformed into a huge freak of nature.

"YOU FOOOOOLS!!! YOU''VE MESSED WITH THE NATURAL ORDAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!" ~ The story telling crow from The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #1817 on: August 05, 2005, 03:28:29 PM »
Luigi picked his nose.

Fox McCloud, Ace Pilot, at your disservice.

« Reply #1818 on: August 05, 2005, 04:06:27 PM »
Then the most horrible thing happened: Wario began to eat healthy foods, which caused reality to fall apart; Toad's eyes flew out of his head, Waluigi's face was turned into a radish, Peasly, who was not in this story screamed, "You fools, you've messed with the natural order," and Mario, Luigi and Donkey Kong lost their color, while Yoshi's gums flew out of his mouth, and Peach yelled "What have we done," and... *huff, huff*....Mario, Luigi and Wario woke up, and to everyone's suprise, they had been turned into Link, Zelda and Navi, and now they had to stop the evil Ganondorf, who was Donkey Kong before reality fell apart; Billy was very angry that PaperLuigi had stolen his story idea, and ordered Grim to take his life away.........Gaghhhhhckk.....hel....p..me.....

"YOU FOOOOOLS!!! YOU''VE MESSED WITH THE NATURAL ORDAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!" ~ The story telling crow from The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy

Edited by - PaperLuigi on 8/5/2005 3:16:13 PM

« Reply #1819 on: August 06, 2005, 10:53:01 AM »
Then PaperLuigi said "Ouch!"

« Reply #1820 on: August 06, 2005, 10:59:24 AM »
PaperLuigi was banished to the puppet dimension, where he was sentenced to 37 3/4 of cleaning monkey poop, while Mario....err, Linkio, Zeldario and Navigi were looking for the triforce, and Donkey Dorf ate a banana.

Don't yell in sigs.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #1821 on: August 07, 2005, 07:56:30 AM »
Navigi laughed at the name "Donkey Dorf", when suddenly, a time warp caused a time warp to warp the time of warped time's time warp, and this caused them to be changed into Sonic characters: Sonario, Knuckigi, Watails and Ampeach or whatever, and Bowser was Dr. Beggmowser (or something), and Donkey Kong/Donkey Dorf was changed into some random enemy.

-------------------------------------
"We get signal. Somebody set up us the bomb!" "What you say!" "All your base are belong to us!"
-Last Alert (PS1)

Edited by - Glorb on 8/7/2005 6:57:45 AM
every

« Reply #1822 on: August 07, 2005, 11:21:41 AM »
Then everything blew up and Donkey Kong became ruler of the universe.

"You fools! You''ve messed with the natural ordaaaaaaa!!!"~ The story telling crow from the Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy.

« Reply #1823 on: August 07, 2005, 09:12:14 PM »
Then DK slipped on a banana peel and broke his nose.

« Reply #1824 on: August 07, 2005, 09:21:53 PM »
D.K died from a massive nose bleed, and no one was left.

"You fools! You''ve messed with the natural ordaaaaaaa!!!"~ The story telling crow from the Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy.

« Reply #1825 on: August 08, 2005, 07:32:53 AM »
Except Mario.

« Reply #1826 on: August 08, 2005, 10:48:39 AM »
Mario died after living 30 years alone, then the story had to restart.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #1827 on: August 09, 2005, 09:15:06 AM »
Mario, Toad, Luigi and Peach went on a walk...on an mutant-infested Mars outpost!!

-------------------------------------
"We get signal. Somebody set up us the bomb!" "What you say!" "All your base are belong to us!"
-Last Alert (PS1)
every

« Reply #1828 on: August 09, 2005, 10:22:36 AM »
The Mutant one-eye Mars men had become hungry, so they ate Toad.

« Reply #1829 on: August 09, 2005, 01:10:17 PM »
But Toad had failed to shower for the last 4 weeks so the the Mutant one-eye Mars dude spit him out in disgust.

Kip: Napoleon, don''t be jealous that I''ve been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I''m training to be a cage fighter.
Kip: Napoleon, don''t be jealous that I''ve been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I''m training to be a cage fighter.

Print