Print

Author Topic: A Mario Story: You add ONE sentence to the tale  (Read 361261 times)

« Reply #1830 on: August 09, 2005, 01:18:37 PM »
Then Toad said "Look! A One-Eyed Mutant Chain-Chomp!"

Fox McCloud, Ace Pilot, at your disservice.

« Reply #1831 on: August 09, 2005, 03:25:29 PM »
Once again, Mario farted a mighty fart, however, the chain chomp had extra strength fart be gone, and it failed!

"You fools! You''ve messed with the natural ordaaaaaaa!!!"~ The story telling crow from the Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #1832 on: August 10, 2005, 09:17:57 AM »
"Aw, #$@! $%^#&ng &%$#er!!" screamed Mario as he was very stressed out because of this "Toad wouldn't die" crap.

-------------------------------------
"We get signal. Somebody set up us the bomb!" "What you say!" "All your base are belong to us!"
-Last Alert (PS1)
every

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #1833 on: August 10, 2005, 11:26:00 AM »
Then Peachs grabbed some Palmolive to wash out Mario's dirty mouth.

“Of all the people I know, it is expected that Watoad will say ''cheese'' first.”
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #1834 on: August 10, 2005, 11:40:34 AM »
"Chain Chomp!" said Toad "A look!... I mean Mario's getting his mouth washed out, haha!"

------------------------------
"Smash anyone and anything that gets in your way!"-Falco, Star Fox: Assault
------------------------------
"Smash anyone and anything that gets in your way!"-Falco, Star Fox: Assault

« Reply #1835 on: August 10, 2005, 01:41:30 PM »
Mario coughed up mouth wash because he drank it instead of swishing it in his mouth.

"You fools! You''ve messed with the natural ordaaaaaaa!!!"~ The story telling crow from the Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy.

« Reply #1836 on: August 10, 2005, 06:28:25 PM »
Then a metor that looked like Richard Dawson fell on the mutant chain-chomp causing Mario, Luigi, Peach and Toad to become the next-genration Rolling Stones.

"We''re sorry you didn''t win any money, but you will be receiving a broken clavicle and a jar of olives courtesy of Match Game"-Gene Rayburn
Werid Fortune Cookies- Hard work pays off in the future. Laziness pays off now.

« Reply #1837 on: August 11, 2005, 09:19:36 PM »
Meanwhile, a panda bear was hanging out with his friend, and he said, "Hey, pull my finger."

« Reply #1838 on: August 14, 2005, 12:24:11 PM »
The panda farted a mighty fart (© LORD_DUKE) whick killed everyone that was non-Mario including the panda.

« Reply #1839 on: August 14, 2005, 03:15:48 PM »
Link, who was not a Mario character, was dead in a sea of blood, while Mario hung out and drank punch.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #1840 on: August 25, 2005, 06:21:54 AM »
But then Mario realized the punch was Link's blood, and he threw up everywhere and caused the story to start over again.

-------------------------------------
"How are you gentlemen !! All your base are belong to us !! You are on the way to destruction. You have no chance to survive make your time. HA HA HA HA ...."
-Cats, Zero Wing (Genesis)
every

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #1841 on: August 25, 2005, 09:58:30 AM »
Once upon a time, Mario became eerily aware of some sort of deja vu.

« Reply #1842 on: August 25, 2005, 09:00:24 PM »
As Toad walked up and said "Look, a chain......" Mario shot him in the head to stop history from repeating itself.

I have the body of a God! Unfortunately, it''s Buddah.

« Reply #1843 on: August 25, 2005, 09:10:04 PM »
As Toad walked up and said "Look, a chain......" Mario shot him in the head to stop history from repeating itself.

"My spirit burns like the sun and I shall dry you like a prune."

« Reply #1844 on: August 28, 2005, 03:24:58 PM »
But history repeated itself anyway.

Print