Print

Author Topic: Ask a stupid Qusestion get a stupid answer  (Read 1290803 times)

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #1440 on: August 21, 2005, 08:34:54 AM »
As soon as he resigns from that fraternity...

What is the length of line segment AC if B is in between A and C and AB equals 6 and BC is one less than twice as long as AB?
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #1441 on: August 21, 2005, 09:35:46 AM »

If Billy has 15 apples, what's the chance that a killer bee will be inside one of them?

« Reply #1442 on: August 21, 2005, 09:42:33 AM »
1 out of 15.

La?

--------------------
"Woo! Flushed! Yeah, back when you was an agent, you used to LOVE gettin'' flushed! You''d be all like, Flush me, J, flush me! And I''d be all like, No... You can''t quit on me now, K..." ~ Agent J, Men in Black 2
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #1443 on: August 21, 2005, 09:57:53 AM »
Lo!

How about a round o' root beers for everyone?
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Fifth

• Quadruped
« Reply #1444 on: August 21, 2005, 03:16:39 PM »
Ick, no!  I can't stand root beer.

How 'bout Dr. Pepper instead?

Go Moon!
Go Moon!

« Reply #1445 on: August 21, 2005, 05:54:24 PM »
I like water. Blech! Soft Drinks! I'm a health nut.

Do pigs fly?

"You fools! You''ve messed with the natural ordaaaaaaa!!!"~ The story telling crow from the Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Mr. Koopa

• Banned
« Reply #1446 on: August 21, 2005, 05:57:19 PM »
That depends...
Does Ruben Studdard own a plane?
Food or Mr. Koopa? I'll have Mr. Koopa

« Reply #1447 on: August 22, 2005, 06:00:18 AM »
I don't know who that is.

Where did my cookies go???

--------------------
"Woo! Flushed! Yeah, back when you was an agent, you used to LOVE gettin'' flushed! You''d be all like, Flush me, J, flush me! And I''d be all like, No... You can''t quit on me now, K..." ~ Agent J, Men in Black 2
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #1448 on: August 22, 2005, 05:13:39 PM »
In Bob Barker's pantry.

If Bowser was Rosemary Clooney, what would happen?

"It''ll come to you in a month in a plain brown wrapper with no return address."-Gene Rayburn
Werid Fortune Cookies- Hard work pays off in the future. Laziness pays off now.

« Reply #1449 on: August 22, 2005, 06:41:45 PM »
umm... He'd be Rosemary Clooney!

What's the point of homework?

--------------------

« Reply #1450 on: August 22, 2005, 07:59:39 PM »
Nothing, teachers just want to put more stress on us so they have less to teach us in class.

Holy #$%@#! What did you eat?!!!

"You fools! You''ve messed with the natural ordaaaaaaa!!!"~ The story telling crow from the Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #1451 on: August 22, 2005, 08:03:38 PM »
...well...I ate a couple of gummy bears and a banana...why??  *runs away feeling rather sad*

Are you leaving like Sunday morning, or Monday morning?

Ummm…Signature…?
Maybe there is more to me than there is to me...

Mr. Koopa

• Banned
« Reply #1452 on: August 22, 2005, 08:19:22 PM »
I'm leaving Friday.

Why do I like poking the doughboy so freakin much?

"I love that place! I always win because Every time I put a dollar in the machine I get 4 quarters!"
-Chris Griffin from Family Guy
Food or Mr. Koopa? I'll have Mr. Koopa

« Reply #1453 on: August 22, 2005, 08:21:35 PM »
Because of his little giggle...it's like a drug, man...beware the dougboy's giggle!

Isn't it absolutely hilarious that Marsha Brady was the first person to ever poke the doughboy in the stomach???

Ummm…Signature…?
Maybe there is more to me than there is to me...

« Reply #1454 on: August 23, 2005, 06:06:02 AM »
uhhh... no.

What is that thing I feel in the box?

--------------------

Print