Print

Author Topic: story behind your name?  (Read 21998 times)

« on: April 25, 2005, 10:56:26 AM »
i just threw this, i couldn't think of anything else good.

i've always thought that the "Screech" named guy was named after the bird in dkc2. is it so?

anyway: post your story here.

« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2005, 08:48:44 PM »
Well, how? What inspired you? Mine is Bigluigifan1.0 because I am a "Big Luigi fan" and I wanted some kind of a computer-type name. (Close this if has already been made.)
« Last Edit: January 13, 2006, 04:34:41 PM by Bigluigifan1.0 »
I'm a horrible person.

« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2005, 01:43:30 PM »
I thought he was named after the Saved By the Bell character, like me.

"It''s impossible this way!"
This is a secret coded message.

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2005, 01:49:55 PM »
TEM is short for Transmission Electron Microscope.

Time slowed and Reality bent.
But on and on the Eggman went.

Edited by - TEM on 4/25/2005 12:50:19 PM

Rex

« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2005, 01:59:53 PM »
I've played Halo and Halo 2 before and an easter egg was bullet holes on a wall said "Rex". Also, I like T-Rexes.

"You can make the Statue of Liberty disappear but you can't climb down some stairs." David Copperfield, Magician
"You can make the Statue of Liberty disappear but you can't climb down some stairs." David Copperfield, Magician

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2005, 02:09:11 PM »
"Watoad" is Japanese for "spinach."

"He is not a fool who gives up what he cannot keep for the sake of what he can never lose."
The weaker you are, the stronger you can become.

Deezer

• Invincible
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2005, 02:20:53 PM »
It's on my birth certificate.

« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2005, 02:24:56 PM »
Somebody already had the name Reptile Guy.

“Using the Semicolon can sometimes be a tricky proposition from a syntactical perspective!”

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2005, 04:27:41 PM »
My real name mixed with "Mario" gets the result of my screen name.  Mark + Mario = Markio.

“You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view.” -Atticus Finch
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2005, 04:48:05 PM »
My name was given to me by my friend.  He called me Mike-N-Ike, being as my name is Mike.  Then his brother said I had to be Coconut, since my personality didn't match with any existing flavors.

It stuck too, cause not only is it my name her, its also my msn, yahoo, and AIM name.

Coconut Mike-N-Ikes->Marios preferred candy
"We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star. But we can understand the Universe. That makes us something very special." Stephen Hawking

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2005, 05:46:44 PM »
I just really like birds. And I'm a person. There you go.
Watoad: REALLY? I thought it was like "Waluigi" but for toad, so "Watoad" is what you get!

Got Bird? -Bird Person<(^v^)>
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #11 on: April 25, 2005, 05:57:28 PM »
&lt;Watoad> Well, Red and TEM weren't being serious, so I wasn't, either. I do like spinach, but I was just joking. The real reason is the drawing of mine that can be found near the top of this fan art section

&lt;Watoad> .

"He is not a fool who gives up what he cannot keep for the sake of what he can never lose."

Edited by - Watoad on 4/25/2005 4:59:46 PM

« Reply #12 on: April 25, 2005, 06:10:21 PM »
I just used my screen name. May be it was a bad idea. It's too late anyway.

« Reply #13 on: April 25, 2005, 06:16:03 PM »
Latias it one of the Ruby/Sapphire/WEmerald Pokemon, a cute Legendary red and white bird-like Dragon and Psychic type. Dita is the name of one of my most favorite anime characters, Dita Liebly of Vandread a space opera/mecha/comedy. She's a childish but always cheery and a kind person. She kind of reminds me of Latias and she has long red hair. So yeah, a Latias dressed up as Dita.

Random Anime Quote:
"Dita... let''s go!"--Hibiki Tokai. Vandread Second Stage episode 13.
Random Anime Quote: "Wiggle, Squiggle! Look, I'm a mollusk!"
--Freesia Yagyu, Jubei-Chan 2 episode 3.

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #14 on: April 25, 2005, 06:29:41 PM »
Actually, Aarom11, if you want your username changed, I (or someone else) can change it for you. Just tell us what you'd like it to be, and one of us will take care of it.

Print