Print

Author Topic: The Evil Bread  (Read 82030 times)

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #30 on: August 31, 2005, 10:08:17 PM »
In addition, it was supposed to provide "fun and profit!"

Hirocon

• June 14-16, every year
« Reply #31 on: September 01, 2005, 09:38:31 PM »
Chef Torte's evil wedding cake came to challenge the evil bread for the title of Supreme Evil Pabulum.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #32 on: September 08, 2005, 01:10:05 PM »
"Foolish cake, I will destroy you and all of your children and everyone else with my mighty DESTRUTCO-RAY!!" said the bread.

-------------------------------------
"How are you gentlemen !! All your base are belong to us !! You are on the way to destruction. You have no chance to survive make your time. HA HA HA HA ...."
-Cats, Zero Wing (Genesis)
every

« Reply #33 on: September 08, 2005, 03:49:54 PM »
Wario was real hungry, and he ate the bread, however it shot another ray thing and blew up his stomach.

I have the body of a God! Unfortunately, it''s Buddah.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #34 on: September 08, 2005, 04:40:31 PM »
"This ulcer feels a lot worse than all those other ones..." moaned the pale-looking Wario.

« Reply #35 on: September 08, 2005, 04:48:10 PM »
Sadly, it looked as if it was time for Wario to pass on, as he spewed forth a puddle of blood, all over Luigi's new shoes.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #36 on: September 09, 2005, 09:54:59 AM »
Spider-Man, knowing that this was the blood of a true hero, drank it and promptly died.

"How are you gentlemen !! All your base are belong to us !! You are on the way to destruction. You have no chance to survive make your time. HA HA HA HA ...."
every

« Reply #37 on: September 09, 2005, 07:08:52 PM »
"Awww man," said Luigi, as both his shoes and his favorite Super hero, Spider Man, were gone forever.

« Reply #38 on: September 09, 2005, 08:39:07 PM »
Then a possessed Shy Guy came back, armed with a chainsaw!

"My spirit burns like the sun and I shall dry you like a prune."

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #39 on: September 11, 2005, 12:18:20 PM »
But then Bruce Campbell, armed with not only a chainsaw but also a shotgun, went all VVRRRRRRM and impaled the Shy Guy with the chainsaw and blew its head off and then it was like KaBLOOOOWM and then there were these guts everywhere and it was totally awesome, dude.

every

« Reply #40 on: September 11, 2005, 06:34:18 PM »
I read the violent posts and threw up for a few seconds and then gave everyone a stern lecture about not saying gross things because they offend... me and then suddenly a giant loaf of bread "ran" towards me and I ran out of the story forever so I wouldn't die a horrible death too, and after that the giant loaf floated to Bowser's castle and when Mario and his friends saw it they chased after it for some reason and then the bread rang the doorbell  "DING-DONG" said the doorbell,  "I'm a magic annoying talking doorbell that Miyamoto put in the game to make it more innovative and dive you all INSANE!" so the bread smashed the doorbell and the peasants rejoiced, and Bowser walked outside in his Peach-print pajamas and said, "What the flip do you want?!?!" and the loaf quickly replied, "ALL YOUR CASTLE!!!" and Bowser said, “What?  No!  Not all my castle!  Smithy stole it from me and I won’t let it  get stolen again!” but the bread said, “ALL YOUR CASTLE OR YOU DIE!” and then Bowser said’ “No please!  How about just half of my castle?  3/4?  You can have 3/4 of it!  Please don’t kill me!” but Mario and his friends came up and said, “Leave-a Bowser alone!” and tried to eat the loaf but then it split into several slices and a giant toaster fell from the sky and the slices soon became evil toast with butter and turned everyone into ginger bread cookies and Yoshi ate them all and himself too, and then I learned how to use a period.

And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.

Edited by - Yoshisaurus Rex on 9/11/2005 5:35:27 PM
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #41 on: September 11, 2005, 06:47:56 PM »
Suddenly Zombie Peach came by in her THX-1138mobile and found the last shard of evil toast left by the giant morngel-eating mongrel that had just appeared. She used it to revive Spider-Man and Wario, but bent them to her will and began using them in her avaricious ambitions!
That was a joke.

« Reply #42 on: September 11, 2005, 07:46:38 PM »
Luigi became angry and set himself on fire.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #43 on: September 12, 2005, 09:24:58 AM »
This made Spider-Man angry, and so he threw up Wario's blood on Luigi and put out the fire.

every

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #44 on: September 12, 2005, 05:46:16 PM »
With much "harrumphing," Wario trudged away, deciding that putting a fist through Zombie Peach would be simply disgusting, and rather distasteful as well.

Print