Print

Author Topic: Site suggestions  (Read 17134 times)

« Reply #30 on: November 16, 2004, 06:41:18 PM »
Hey, I'm in the US of C!

*Does a little dance*
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #31 on: November 16, 2004, 09:07:59 PM »
I also live in the USC, but am in more of a Jesusland state of mind.

How about a "Best of" Mailbag w/ a little "Worst of" thrown in to make it funny?
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #32 on: November 16, 2004, 09:13:09 PM »
That would be great! Don't forget to include "PAPOOR MARIO FAZ GET" in the worst section.

----------------------------------------
"Chocolate milk as a world-wide delicacy! Who agrees? Anyone?"
- Ian "Suffix"

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #33 on: November 17, 2004, 03:53:06 PM »
I think just a "Worst of" would be appropriate. I can imagine the selection method for the "Best of", the mailbaggers sifting through old mailbags pointing and saying, "Look how well we answered this one!".

Time slowed and Reality bent.
But on and on the Eggman went.

Deezer

• Invincible
« Reply #34 on: November 17, 2004, 05:32:25 PM »
LD has already been working on a "Best of" edition. I think it's basically going to be the Q&A that LD found funniest... It would be nice to have it for the 100th bag, but we're only on  #87 I think, so we'll probably see it before the 100th bag.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #35 on: November 17, 2004, 07:53:38 PM »
I think J.J. should do the "Worst of".
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #36 on: November 17, 2004, 08:17:58 PM »
Ah, just thinking about that makes me freak out and laugh at the same time!  Maybe JJ could make up fake names in the mailbag so "they" could talk to him and argue with him while he answers the questions (except for that one girl with the ugly charicature who was meaner than a drill sargeant).  My next letter to the bag will be a doozy so just wait and see!

Your forum board has been infected by the YSR virus. Please send an error report now so we can point and laugh at you.

Edited by - Yoshisaurus Rex on 11/23/2004 6:41:35 AM
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #37 on: November 18, 2004, 06:59:50 PM »
..........Hey! Why I oughta....
Oh wait, you were talking about LD. >_>;

--------------------
Wise men talk because they have something to say;
fools, because they have to say something.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #38 on: November 18, 2004, 10:46:30 PM »
LOL!!!  LD would make one ugly girl!

« Reply #39 on: November 20, 2004, 02:15:01 PM »
LOL to all, but I think he was actually talking about Abby, not Sapphira or me.

Yes, I am very slowly making my way through the mailbags for Best Of... and Sightings update, but this time of year is ridden with distractions (AKA millions of games). Also there is school. :)

I shall redouble my efforts, though.

P.S. Did you know that 0 x 2 = 0 ?

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven.”

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #40 on: November 20, 2004, 02:55:47 PM »
Yes. Why?

« Reply #41 on: November 20, 2004, 03:07:27 PM »
Ack!  Yeah I was talking about Abby, no one else.  Sorry, Sapphira, I didn't mean to scare you!  Hey wait a second... OH DUDE, I DON'T BELIEVE IT! SAPPHIRA IS HERE!!  Hi, Sapphira!!  I'm your biggest fan!  I've read your incomplete story 57 times so far and sent you the same email over and over just hoping you would answer me some day!  Now finally we are in the same thread together, talking about things that matter to us and... *notices everyone staring at him* ... and I think I will go to another thread right now.  *runs away*

On November 21st, Nintendo will unleash the greatest handheld system on America that this world has ever seen.  Two screens, two extra buttons, one touch-sensitive screen, wireless multiplayer, voice recognition, a rechargeable battery, and more.  Prepare to severely wet yourself.

Edited by - Yoshisaurus Rex on 11/23/2004 6:43:27 AM
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #42 on: November 20, 2004, 05:49:43 PM »
......Uh...yeeeaaaaaaah....*backs away slowly and is VERY scared*

PS: I got the email; you don't have to keep sending it. Sorry I haven't responded to it yet, but I will eventually when I have time (whenever THAT will be -_-' ).

--------------------
Wise men talk because they have something to say;
fools, because they have to say something.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #43 on: November 22, 2004, 09:19:22 AM »
Ha, I was only kidding, Sapph, (Conan: or WAS I?!) and I have only read your story once so don't worry.  Sorry I sent you that letter so much, I guess I keep forgetting how busy people are when I have so much time to waste on my computer.  I'll leave you alone now.  Maybe I should send a letter to Deezer next!  And then David, and then Lizard Dude, and then MegaByte, and then...

Your forum board has been infected by the YSR virus. Please send an error report now so we can point and laugh at you.

Edited by - Yoshisaurus Rex on 11/22/2004 7:22:39 AM

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #44 on: November 22, 2004, 10:21:06 PM »
Keep in mind that they have a very busy schedule, checking out the numerous great games that have come out lately for one... Well, you get the idea.

Print