Print

Author Topic: New Smash Brothers Item Ideas  (Read 12173 times)

« Reply #30 on: June 19, 2006, 03:57:09 AM »
Blue shell- Will work like in Mariokart
Vanish Cap- Instead of Cloaking Device
Boomerang- Throw it, throw it again and again and...

« Reply #31 on: June 21, 2006, 12:12:42 PM »
mike from kirby series: hurts everyone in a small area.
blue shell: homes onto and hurts the current winner
krakko (cloud boss from kirby series): attacks winner or all other characters (like in kirby airride if anyone played it)
Uh oh! Baby Wuigi time!

coolkid

• Totally Not Banned
« Reply #32 on: June 23, 2006, 01:31:37 PM »
Mega Mushroom from NSMB.Advanced version of Super Mushroom Where not only can you grow to Giant size but CRUSH any Obsticle(Such as Birdo from SSBM)or Opoinent in your path and 2/25 is my birthday!(;
Kick! Punch! It's all in the mind!

« Reply #33 on: June 25, 2006, 12:40:11 AM »
Dr. Kawashima (the floating head) from Brain Age should be an item.  He can float around the screen and talk about your prefontal cortex and stuff.  The speech bubbles he produces can be used as platforms, and will get in the way of attacks. 
« Last Edit: June 25, 2006, 12:41:54 AM by billy chilly »
Haters gonna hate

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #34 on: June 25, 2006, 11:25:03 AM »
That sounds like a stage rather than an item. But it was still good. I waonder if there'll be any MGS-related items.......

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #35 on: June 25, 2006, 12:25:07 PM »
Probably not, The creator of SSBB say that smash bros. isn't ready for guns, but rockets are fine so maybe.....

« Reply #36 on: June 25, 2006, 05:29:13 PM »
They already have the Super Scope and Ray Gun, not to mention Fox and Falco's B move. Maybe they'll tone down the gun a bit, then put it in. Ray Gun still sounds fairly gun-like.
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #37 on: June 25, 2006, 05:56:17 PM »
He meant bullet-shooting guns.

« Reply #38 on: June 25, 2006, 06:06:33 PM »
Unless you pause the game, Ray Gun looks like it's shooting bullets... maybe Snake could shoot with some kind of laser gun? :\

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #39 on: June 25, 2006, 06:17:48 PM »
C4 plastic explosives. :)

« Reply #40 on: June 25, 2006, 07:04:41 PM »
I would include:

A bomb from SF64, which is like a Bob-omb, except detonates after three seconds after thrown or when B is pushed
A potion from Pokemon, which recovers 20HP
FLUDD; used to shoot water in any direction, can be used as another jump. Direction controlled by control stick.
Poltergust 3000; like Kirby, except you can suck the opponent in, drain health, then spit them out again
A balloon, used to float in mid-air, controlled with control stick.
The classic Bumper >:D
The selection glove from SSB, which picks up the closest player and throws them

More to come.

« Reply #41 on: June 25, 2006, 11:45:30 PM »
I'd like to see body armor from Goldeneye (they can say it's from TOP SECRET like they did in Melee).  Does the Metal Gear series use body armor?  Then it'd be even MORE fitting. 

Anyway, you'd pick up the body armor and by doing so, wear it (this would look especially funny on Pikachu or Kirby).  While you're wearing the body armor, your damage percentage won't go up.  However, after the armor has absorbed 25-50% of damage, it'll be destroyed. 
« Last Edit: June 26, 2006, 12:08:56 PM by billy chilly »
Haters gonna hate

« Reply #42 on: June 26, 2006, 09:11:24 AM »
i'd like to see a springboard from smw. one that you could actually carry around and use in different places.

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #43 on: July 02, 2006, 02:52:03 PM »
Does the Metal Gear series use body armor?  Then it'd be even MORE fitting. 
Yes it does.
Anyway, I want to see Mini mushrooms take the place of poison mushrooms,mega mushrooms, which is like two super mushrooms, A metal Gear mark 2 like in the TGS MGS:4 preview or snatcher that would come in like the pokèmon scisor in SSBM after you activate it, and a HM from Pokèmon that does random attacks that the HMs do, like flash or waterfall.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #44 on: July 03, 2006, 01:06:25 AM »
But Mini Mushrooms are intended to help you, not hinder you.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Print