Print

Author Topic: donkey kong games are so lame now  (Read 12008 times)

Jake

• Mr. Manure
« Reply #30 on: May 28, 2006, 10:21:37 AM »
I loved DK64. Sure, it was basically Banjo-Kazooie with the whole cast replaced and more collectables added, but I liked that. At least it's not up to it "butt" in Shine Sprites.

Ha ha ha, sorry, I couldn't resist. But either way, I also loved DK64. I thought collecting all of that stuff was fun rather than tedious like most find it. Oh, and I also liked the DK Rap, but I hated the SSBM version, and not just because they replaced the word "hell" with "heck".

As for the games being lame now, that all depends on wether you liked Rare's DK games or Nintendo's more.
Professional Paisano here

« Reply #31 on: June 27, 2006, 10:32:29 AM »
the dk rap is awsome and the ending boss was sort of a let down i meen realy a boxing ring comes out of no ware and evryone is there hello strange or is it just me

Jman

• Score
« Reply #32 on: June 28, 2006, 12:13:27 PM »
 I tried to come up with an idea for Donkey Kong Country 4, but that idea eventually became my inspiration for my fanfic The Ultimate Quest.
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #33 on: June 29, 2006, 01:29:26 PM »
The DK Rap is the worst thing to happen to music since the Baha Men. 
Haters gonna hate

« Reply #34 on: June 29, 2006, 01:35:28 PM »
I hate DK, but think of it this way, if the original Donkey Kong didn't come out, we wouldn't have any Mario today.
My sister is a...(insert threat here)

« Reply #35 on: June 29, 2006, 02:00:39 PM »
They dont make any new good games. all they do is remake it for the gameboy. ex. donkey kong country
Dee to the third power dude

coolkid

• Totally Not Banned
« Reply #36 on: July 01, 2006, 07:39:02 PM »
Nintendo got rid of Rare because Miyamoto San(HAHAHAHAH!!!!) Hated them and they feared that Miyamoto San would quit so they got rid of Rare
Kick! Punch! It's all in the mind!

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #37 on: July 01, 2006, 09:34:35 PM »
Don't be stupid.

coolkid

• Totally Not Banned
« Reply #38 on: July 02, 2006, 11:37:15 AM »
Watch G4 moran!*a fight breaks out but neither are victorius*

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #39 on: July 02, 2006, 11:44:46 AM »
G4 sucks.
And you're talking to an admin.

coolkid

• Totally Not Banned
« Reply #40 on: July 02, 2006, 11:50:12 AM »
Well any way the show is called Game Makers and they was talking about Donkey Kong.

Yes Sir!*Does a soulute*

« Reply #41 on: July 03, 2006, 12:47:22 PM »
The only Donkey Kong games I've played are the Country Trilogy (it is awesome), Donkey Kong, and Donkey Kong JR (they are good too), and Donkey Kong 64 (it's great).  I don't know what people are talking about when they say that there was too much collecting in Donkey Kong 64...there were 201 golden bananas in the game, but you only needed 100 of them.  And you only needed half of the normal bananas in the whole game as well. 

I don't really consider Diddy Kong Racing to be a true Donkey Kong title; Nintendo's trademark isn't even on the cartridge.  It was a decent game, however. 

« Reply #42 on: July 03, 2006, 12:56:52 PM »
I hate DK, but think of it this way, if the original Donkey Kong didn't come out, we wouldn't have any Mario today.

How could you hate DK? He's awesome! Is it because he's not as smart as everyone else?
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Print