Print

Author Topic: What gives you the willies?  (Read 9773 times)

« Reply #30 on: May 31, 2005, 06:30:50 PM »
Styrophome rubbed against styrophome.  Eeee.  I hate that.  Also (this might be hard to understand) but when your working with that wet clay stuff in Art, and some of it dry onto your finger nails, and you try to scrape it off with your finger nails.  I hate it.  ....and when people scrape their forks against their teeth.
Maybe there is more to me than there is to me...

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #31 on: May 31, 2005, 06:37:27 PM »
Ech, styrofoam. Another thing I remembered today is the strange feeling you get occasionally when you write with a mechanical pencil perpendicular to the paper... It makes a weird rubbing noise/vibration that I really hate.

« Reply #32 on: May 31, 2005, 06:48:03 PM »
Those little voices that you can't get out of your head.

This really gives me the willies:Wondering what happens when you die because your dead and can't play or whatever

ToS and PM:TTYD Rock!!!

« Reply #33 on: May 31, 2005, 08:53:46 PM »
One word: SPLASHBACKS!  Haha, forgive me but that line continues to crack me up to this day.

"Do you got a mullet goin’ on?"
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

« Reply #34 on: May 31, 2005, 11:11:12 PM »
Ticks
Spiders

"My spirit burns like the sun and I shall dry you like a prune."

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #35 on: June 09, 2005, 09:29:11 PM »
When your fork rubs a ceramic plate. And spiders freak me out. It's strange, though. I can watch Harry Potter 2 with Aragog and such, but I won't get in the swimming pool if there's a spider, dead or alive, in/near it.

Oh, mom, you''re back already! Well, before you say anything, the reason I didn''t do my chores was because a really huge bird came and laid an egg in front of my bedroom door so I couldn''t get out, but luckily the egg hatched and the bird ran away a second ago, giving me enough time to clean up the shell before you got home! –Bird Person<(^v^)>

Edited by - BiRd PeRsOn on 6/9/2005 8:35:20 PM
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #36 on: June 09, 2005, 11:06:17 PM »
hmm. . .things that annoy me?

-Something sharp like a razor or metal with an edge draging accross the surface of my fingernail, or even digging into my fingernail.
-Heavy storms, i have tornado anxiety big time.
-shaving
-Guys touching my hair (it's not homophobia it's just i have this thing where only girls are allowed to play or touch my hair)

If I went any further, it would just be pet peeves. But those things really bug me. Have fun.

Edited by - gunblade88 on 6/9/2005 10:07:05 PM

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« Reply #37 on: June 10, 2005, 01:46:44 PM »
-The thought of hell
-Death
-Chucky and Sammara

"You can milk anything with nipples."~Gaylord Focker
Edward has always dreamed of becoming a female monkey.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #38 on: June 10, 2005, 03:49:24 PM »
Sapphira.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #39 on: June 10, 2005, 07:01:32 PM »
Where did this "things that annoy you" come from? That isn't what this thread was supposed to be about at all.
That was a joke.

« Reply #40 on: June 10, 2005, 10:03:24 PM »
- Willy

If this post is edited, as it probably is, you may be wondering why.  Well let me tell you.  Each of YR’s posts are carefully revised and polished over and over to give you, the reader, the most enjoyable and entertaining material possible.  With his posts you have his own personal guarantee that they are of high quality, contain well-thought out wording, and most likely have a bit of humorous content to keep you interested.  That, my friend, is the Yoshisaurus difference.
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #41 on: June 11, 2005, 05:16:02 PM »

"He is not a fool who gives up what he cannot keep for the sake of what he can never lose."

The weaker you are, the stronger you can become.

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #42 on: June 11, 2005, 09:00:16 PM »
WTD is that?! It looks absolutely hideous!

« Reply #43 on: June 12, 2005, 09:34:55 PM »
They're just spiders.

I really really hate the sound of brushes brushing something. The sound of a rake on the ground, a broom on the floor, a scrubbie on a desk...

People cracking their knuckles, and making sounds while they eat

Edited by - MamaMia mario on 6/12/2005 8:36:25 PM
200 characters and nothing to say.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #44 on: June 12, 2005, 11:42:08 PM »
*Cracks her knuckles, neck, and back*
*Also loudly slurps her soup and smacks her gum*

I can deal with spiders, as long as they aren't insanely gigantic (X_x;). Ones that are dangling, or on the ceiling or high up on a wall where I can't reach all freak me out, though. *shudder*

What gives me the willies are:
-needles (especially ones being injected)
-blood work or donating blood--anything that involves filling up something with blood. I can handle seeing or hearing details involving blood pretty much in any other way 'cept that and gore, of course. The needles involved in the process don't help any... X_x;  (Yeah, there's no way I could ever donate blood. It's a good cause, but I couldn't do it.)
-metal scraping against Corelle (like, dishes and stuff). That's why to this day I use plastic dishes and bowls unless food in/on it's hot.
-worn glass cups. I can handle drinking glasses, but if they're old and all scratched up, they make me cringe if I have to touch them. At least the main glasses we use at my house give me the willies. I ALWAYS use plastic cups.
-When people pull their joints away from each other as a way to crack their body. Like, I love cracking my knuckles and do it ALL the time, but if someone pulls their fingers to make them crack, it totally freaks me out and makes me cringe.
-When people touch their eyeballs, flip their lids inside out, and other freaky stuff messing with eyes. Oh, and when people put in/take out contact lenses. Seriously, I could NEVER wear contacts X_x
-cold chills
-feeling like something's crawling on me
-feeling like I'm being watched or followed
-talking about things that give people the willies

Markio, I give you the willies? Oooooookaaaaaay. O_o
Actually, you really freak me out, like, all the time. Not in cringing "have the willies" way, but you seriously weird me out. :P

--------------------
Wise men talk because they have something to say;
fools, because they have to say something.

Edited by - Sapphira on 6/12/2005 11:09:59 PM
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Print