Print

Author Topic: Mario in the future  (Read 2332 times)

« on: December 21, 2001, 10:28:52 AM »
Lightnung struck. A loud laugh emmitted from the top of Mount Koopa. "Hoo hoo ha ha!" the dragon/turtle laughed in relish (mmm). "With this time machine I can go to the past and keep Mario from being born!"

As Bowser's sevn children stood by it, lightning began to strike. "Past here we come!" As the eight dragons in turtle shells touched the machine and the lightning struck, something was amiss and the contraption blew up, knocking the dragons off the tall mountain.

As this was happening, Mario and Luigi had arrived at Peach's castle. As they approached Peach, Mario was suddenly turned rainbow colored and sucked into oblivion.

I will resume the story when someone replies.

If this line appears your computer will explode the next time you click anything.

You read this far? You need a life

« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2001, 10:46:13 AM »
OK, nobody's responded, but i'll resume anyway.

The dragons lay at the bottom of Mt. Koopa. As Morton Koopa Jr. stood up, the fragments of kis shell fell off, revealing his large wings. The others rose to find the same.

"Waaaoow!" Mario screamed, being dropped off at a dark castle much like Peach's. Suddenly, a short, fat person wearing a turban and a trenchcoat came over. Noticing the M on his hat, the guy said, "are you Mario Mario?"

"Who else would I be?" the stout plumber asked.

"You're finnaly here!" the person rejoiced. "My name's Mario T. I'm so glad  you're here!"

"Mario T.? are you a mushroom retainer?"

"Yeah." he said unwrapping his turban to show a mushroom-like hat. "That's not all." He took off his trenchcoat to show a koopa shell on his body.

To be continued when replied to (2bcwr2)

United we stand.
Chicken tenders 99¢

« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2001, 11:56:36 AM »
Weird! I'll try to reply anyway.

the strange koopa-toad thingy(who's shell I will not attempt to explain)led mario to pile of what looked like puzzle peices. mario closely examined them and determined them to peices of koopa-shell.
Just then the koopas(who's wings I will not attempt to explain either) appeared and started to fly in circles preparing to attack mario and mario t.
that good?
P.s. Merry christmas!
Yeah, your like an inch away from my face and it is REALLY creepin'' me out.

« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2001, 12:52:29 PM »
you're not supposed to continue it, just reply! here's my continuing!

The mushroom retainer/koopa explained his origin.

"After you left, Bowser and the Koopa kids escaped their shells and put us all in Koopa shells. Luigi married Peach because Daisy broke up, they had a son who married a mushrom retainer who had a girl who married a mushroom retainer and then I was born, named after you."

Mario was trying to figure this out when a person fell from the sky. He was blonde with pointy ears and a green tunic.

"Who are you?" he queried.

"I'm-a Mario Mario."

"Mario T."

"My name is Link. I don't know how-"

He was interupted by a pink puffball falling out of the sky onto his head.

"Aah! An Anti-Kirby!" (anti-kirby is an enemy in lv. 7 of LoZ:LA)

"You got the Kirby part right." it stated.

"This couldn't get more conf-" Mario T. began, but a scrawny boy with a hat with what looked like an L on it, and a yellow mouse looking thing with red cheeks (on its face) that only said, "Pikachu!" fell out of the sky.

"Who are you?" he inquired with his raspy voice. Everyone introduced themselves, then he said, "I'm Ash Ketchum."

Just them, a roar signified they shouldn't have been there.

2bcwr2

United we stand.
Chicken tenders 99¢

Edited by - Jöhñbôb on 12/21/2001 10:59:55 AM

« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2001, 10:29:05 AM »
OK, i'll continue anyway.

"Hurry! Hide behind the bushes!" Mario T. wispered. The misplased people hid behind a bush as a dragon with brown skin emerged from the castle.

"You! Why aren't you working?"

Mario T. searched for an excuse. "I-f-forgot-what I---was supposed to do! he lied.

The dragon snarled and said, "Well, clean the goomba ---- out of the moat."

He went through the archway with the stainglass of the princess graffitied on with a dragon.

Mario T. went to Mario, Link, Kirby, Ash and Pikachu. Get out! Go to the village before King Morton Koopa, Jr. comes back!"

The dragon obviously heard his name as the group headed for the village. With a loud roar he began to chase them.

Ash started shrieking like a girl.

United we stand.
Chicken tenders 99¢

« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2001, 04:32:36 PM »
Morton barged through the store door.

"Excuse me, have you seen 3 humans, a pink puffball, and a yellow rat?"

The poor koopa retainer shook his head. Morton flew out and continued searching.

The pile of mushrooms began to move. The protagonists jumped out.

"Thanks," Mario said to the owner.

"Don' mench'n eyut."

They watched as the dragon monarch headed back to the castle. They waited a few minutes and headed there.

"We need to attack!" Mario said.

"H-Him? B-but h-he's a d-dragon!" Ash wimpered.

"Oh, grow up."

They resumed to the castle, Ash very reluctantly.

/\
\/

------------------------------
Twister: I like second place. It''s right after 1st and right before 4th.

« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2001, 08:07:30 AM »
They snuck into the room the tick-tock clock was in in SM64. The brown dragon stood there.

Ash said, "Pikachu! Thunderbolt!" Pikachu refused. Ash threw Pikachu at Morton.

Morton noticed and as Morton turned around, ash bolted to the door, but was caught by Link.

"Oh, no you don't. You got us into this, you get us out of this." Link stated.

Link threw Ash in. Morton asked, "Who are you?"

"I'm Ash from Pallet town."

Morton set him on fire. "Now you're really ash!"

Morton started chuckling, when everyone heard, "Flipendo!"

Morton fell to the ground. A very thin boy with glasses walked out. He was holding a wand.

"Harry!" a girl with brown hair and a tall boy with bright red hair walked out.

"You saved us!" Kirby screamed.

"All in a day's work," the boy stated in a Brittish accent.

"I can get us to our own times," the girl stated. She pulled out her wand and said, "Malikiharohe!"

Everything went black. All found themselves in a field. A spaceman who had things with leaves on there heads behind him looked at the group.

"Oops! Wrong spell."

The
h†n
end

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------
Wanda: And here''s Cosmo with the weather.
Cosmo: I thought you said feather.

Edited by - Jöhñbôb on 12/25/2001 3:18:19 PM

Print