Print

Author Topic: Reveiw and Ratings  (Read 2009 times)

« on: January 11, 2002, 04:41:24 PM »
Hello!In this topic I'd like you to post a
Reveiw about one of the stroyboard topics I post,then you decide what it should be rated.
10 stars is the best you can get.
The subjects are Action,Interactivaty,Humor,and Total.
Plus you must give it a rating (G,PG,PG-13,R,NC-17,X,XX,XXX,etc.)
anyway that is it.

I am the guardian of the forests,I am the guardian of the swamps.I am half Bear,half Frog.

BearFrog a.k.a. Greg
I am the guardian of the forests,I am the guardian of the swamps.I am half Bear,half Frog.

BearFrog a.k.a. Greg

« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2002, 02:33:38 AM »
Mario's High School days(not in the forum.)rated PG

Action:**********
Interactivity:none
Humor:********
Total:********

I really liked it.It would be neat if it was interactive but oh well.I liked the plot.
It was very original and unlike any other Mario story I've ever read.It would make a sweat game.Now I know why Deezer posted that,beacuase it was cool!!To read it go to the fan fiction section of this site.Post your comments about the lengthy story here.

BearFrog a.k.a. Greg

BearFrog a.k.a. Greg

« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2002, 08:23:06 PM »
I'm going to rate two stories. A mario adventure!, and story bout nothin'(two stories I never thought I'd mention in the same breath).
A mario Adventure
G
the coolest story I've ever read! Roy koopa does an excellent job! The idea of peach and daisy getting switched is truly hilarious. and I enjoyed the wario bros. parts as well. a fantastic story.
but...
Story about nothing...
*stinks*

Junkian: By George kimo sabies! your smashed up freind soon be like new with ninety day warranty!
Yeah, your like an inch away from my face and it is REALLY creepin'' me out.

« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2002, 09:32:11 PM »
The Destruction of Toad Town: G (Unfourtunatly. Complaining about the story rating is what made cjrs's site unaffiliate with mine... oh well)

Action:**********
Interactivity:
Humor:****
Total:*********

Wow man, this is the greatest story ever! All hail frostbite!! (Okay, maybe I'm getting a little full of myself here)

Print