Print

Author Topic: Bowser's Final Stand  (Read 1716 times)

« on: January 21, 2002, 05:21:39 PM »
(Please, please, please don't distroy this story! Please people don't let this story get distroyed. If some one ends it inapropriutly just ignore their post or turn it around. Please I don't whant to start another story that gets trashed wright off the bat.)

Bowser's Final Stand
Chapter 1 It begins
     The story begins in Peach's Castle. Peach and the Seven Kings of the Mushroom Kingdom are discausing a top secret message they just reived from Kammy Koopa. "We here at the Mushroom Kingdom have suffered Bowser's atacks for many years. Our people are getting wrestles. We can only fight him so long. He keeps kidnapping Peach again, and agin, and again! Now we just got word from Kammy that Bowser is preparing ALL of his forces for one final attack on the Mushroom Kingdom. Princes Peach what do you popose we do?" asked the King of the 6Th World. (These are from Super Mario Brothers 3) "I think we should call Mario.....of corse," Replied Peach. (Now in Bowser's Castle) "Kammy come here this instant!" screamed Bowser. "Yes my King?" Kammy replied as she walked through the door. "I just had one of my most valuable sorces report that you are a trator.....is this true?" asked Bowser. "Sir I can no longer be of service to you. You are acting like a spoiled BRAT! You are using your Goomba's to build your Doomships instead of your Hammer Brothers. You just whant them done fast. Not good or safe from spies. Just fast! You just want to get this atack on as fast as posible. You are not taking any steps to asure that this was to be a surprise attack. You've ignored my warnings from day one. So with my resignation I desided to give the Mushroom Kingdom a chance to fight back. Good Day Sir," said Kammy as she wallked out of the castle. "Guards size her imidiatly!"shouted Bowser. Kammy used her magic wand and warped to.....comtinue from her please.

(My two favorite worlds in Super Mario Brothers 3 are PipeLand and DarkLand. PipeLand is chalenging. It''s for experinced players. DarkLand is the final world. There is two Tanks, one LavaShip, and one DoomShip to go through before you get to Bowser''s Castle. Them two worlds are the most changing.) (Please join Mario Survivor in the Story Board)

« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2002, 08:05:03 PM »
I now close this story. Don't reply.

Edited by - MagicKoopa120 on 1/24/2002 6:05:39 PM

Print