Print

Author Topic: Relm of Death  (Read 1821 times)

« on: September 15, 2002, 02:58:06 AM »
O.K. I thought I would start a roleplaying game here using my rather unknown method of gameplay. You see instead of health points and action points etc etc. It works like this. Im the MASTER as the MASTER I play as all enemies and your superiors, and create your surroundings. I also choose your fate. You see if your ambushed by a platoon of Koopa Troopas and one player is hit by an arrow instead of losing health points I decide (by where the arrow hits) if you die or are disabled you get the idea. I also decide whwt goes and what doesnt go. Say you are capyured. If you type in "I summon Arzonag the mighty beast from the southern pits" and destroy all the enemie troops I'll say that you cant do that. You see I like to keep the gamee fair and real. O.K. please join. Its easy just choose any character from a Mario game (must be a "good guy") after all 5 slots have been filled I'll give you the story and we can start.   Trust me the game is alot more fun and organized than I just described it.

Print