Print

Author Topic: Wario Land 5  (Read 2727 times)

« on: January 23, 2002, 03:44:29 PM »
     Do you think that a Wario Land 5 is possible? I think Nintendo would be idiots to release Wario Land 5, but I was shocked about Wario Land 4.

« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2002, 07:20:03 PM »
I think Wario Land 5 is definitely possible. The Wario games make a lot of money for Nintendo.

I''m-a Luigi, number one!
 I''''m-a Luigi, number one!

« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2002, 07:39:37 PM »
I also say that Wario Land 5 is a possability. They would be stupid not to make it, many people out there love Wario since he's evil. For once, the hero of the game is bad; Nintendo has a good thing going here, why toss it?

Why does that dog keep staring at me?

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2002, 06:32:46 AM »
I definitely think a "Wario Land 5" is possible. The Wario games have been extremely successful on the Game Boy, so it would be stupid for Nintendo to just quit it!

I've always wanted to play a "Wario Land 3D" game, but I don't know if there will ever be one...

The real question is this: "Will Nintendo ever make a Wario Land game for the GameCube?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MICROSFT: Nintendo is so old, you should retire! You will fall to the wrath of Microsoft!

NINTENDO: Well, at least WE know how to make good games! Long live Nintendo!

SONY: I like cheese...
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2002, 03:07:53 PM »
I definetly do not think Nintendo would be idiots to make Wario Land 5, because I think it would be very cool just Wario Land 4!
 n/a

« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2002, 05:56:16 PM »
Yes Warioland 5!!!!! that't be'd cool I love Wario if you like wario visit my site E-mail me and i'll tell you.
People are who they are and thats that!!!!!!

« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2002, 08:11:03 PM »
     I think Wario Land Super Mario land 3, Wario Land 2, and Wario Land 4 are cool. I just think that Wario Land 4 is too easy. Plus in Wario Land 2,3, and 4 you ARE the good guy. But, maybe Wario Land 5 would be cool...

« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2002, 08:31:09 PM »
Yes, a gamecube release of Wario Land would be awesome! But I bet it would end up being a lot like Banjo-kazzoie or something though :(. At least it wouldn't be made by Rare though, I hate their games. They put annoying sound effects in their games like in DK 64 were they had a kissing sound in the backround in every level.

Print