Print

Author Topic: is Mario games getting too Easy??  (Read 5830 times)

« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2002, 04:54:29 PM »
Exactly Luigi's Mansion WAS too easy and it doesn't look like Mario Sunshine is going to be any harder!!!!!! NINTENDO MAKE ANOTHER HARD GAME!!!!!!!!! DO you want an EASY game with ok graphics or a game with SUPER GOOD graphics and a short game well i pick a hard game to boggle your brain and work and work at it until you eventually  beat/figure out well nintendo is getting too soft and thinking we want graphics and trying to match the grapics of the X-Box well if they don't watch what there doing they'll be beaten!!!!! and that would be a tragity!!! WEll i hope they come to there sences!!!!!
~Superdude
People are who they are and thats that!!!!!!

« Reply #16 on: April 25, 2002, 05:09:53 PM »
OH NINTENDO HEAR THY PLEA!!!!!!!!!!! Make a hard game like the old ones!!!!! DO YOU AGREE I DO and i want a hard game or at least one for the GBA!!!!!!!
People are who they are and thats that!!!!!!

« Reply #17 on: May 04, 2002, 12:18:13 PM »
 you are right mario is too easy  they should make mario games alot harder  but....all i can say is that  nintendo should also make zelda games harder too those games were too easy for me don't get mad at me if i said something wrong....reply?

« Reply #18 on: May 04, 2002, 07:50:57 PM »
wait a sec....make em hard like the old ones??? well, Im attributing their difficulty to the ****ty NES controllers!! they are too rectangular and pointy. Their size is alright. But the buttons are pure ****!!! evr take one of those apart??? instead of springs under the buttons, they just have these ****ty little rubber punchers that rip very easily, which means your buttons dont work. I fixed it by cuttin off the tip of a pen and stickin it in there to guide the rubber puncher to the place on the board correctly.but i do think its the controllers because I had no prob with the snes games, most likely because my snes controllers have SPRINGS.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sors salutis
et virtutis
michi nunc contraria,
est affectus
et defectus
semper in angaria.
Hac in hora
sine mora
corde pulsum tangite;
quod per sortem
sternit fortem,
mecum omnes plangite!

I can get you the MARIO AND ZELDA CARTOONS!!!go to my "get the mario and zelda cartoons FREE!!!!" topic and request what episodes you want!!!

you really dont know, do you??

« Reply #19 on: May 05, 2002, 02:28:21 PM »
If you want Nintendo to make harder games, you have 2 paths that involve going to Japan to follow. Choose one
1: Buy plane tickets to Japan, find the Nintendo of Japan HQ, sneak into the building through the air duct, find Shigeru Miyamoto, drop in through his office, and ask him to make harder games.
2: Follow all the steps, except instead of going through air vents, bribe the guard.

Either way... You still have to have a translator.

Another thing; now (most) game developers are focused on making their games pretty and forgetting about everything else, such as plot (translator for Miyamoto, are you reading?). If you still think this is untrue, play Mortal Kombat Advance.

Also, if Mario Advance 2 is too easy, did you play (and beat) the SNES version? If so, I've one thing to say: No crap it was so easy!

You might be a Mario Maniac if...
1: You have built a small shrine to the N64 you bought on launch date.

Hey! Listen!
Hey! Listen!

« Reply #20 on: May 05, 2002, 02:28:20 PM »
If you want Nintendo to make harder games, you have 2 paths that involve going to Japan to follow. Choose one
1: Buy plane tickets to Japan, find the Nintendo of Japan HQ, sneak into the building through the air duct, find Shigeru Miyamoto, drop in through his office, and ask him to make harder games.
2: Follow all the steps, except instead of going through air vents, bribe the guard.

Either way... You still have to have a translator.

Another thing; now (most) game developers are focused on making their games pretty and forgetting about everything else, such as plot (translator for Miyamoto, are you reading?). If you still think this is untrue, play Mortal Kombat Advance.

Also, if Mario Advance 2 is too easy, did you play (and beat) the SNES version? If so, I've one thing to say: No **** it was so easy!

You might be a Mario Maniac if...
1: You have built a small shrine to the N64 you bought on launch date.

Hey! Listen!
Hey! Listen!

« Reply #21 on: May 05, 2002, 03:40:10 PM »
It took me my whole early childhood to beat those S.M.bros. games and then I play SM64 and I'm done in a week!

Even though there have only been about 5 Gcubes sold in my city I think SMsun will be very easy
clone me

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #22 on: May 05, 2002, 05:16:44 PM »
Yea, the reason Mario games were harder for you (And me) when we were younger is because when we were little our spatial thinking/motor skills were less than they are now. Yes, I found Mario games harder back then thhan I do now; When the SNES first came out, it took me about 2 weeks to beat SMW with 96 exits. Now, i did it in 1 sitting.

*My real signature went on strike, said something about "unfair working conditions". So, this is a temporary replacement sig, until I can work things out with the real sig.
~I.S.~

« Reply #23 on: May 05, 2002, 09:37:51 PM »
Playing so much nintendo at that age took its tool though. my thumbs are huge
clone me

« Reply #24 on: May 06, 2002, 06:36:47 AM »
 i have always played mario games but once you start playing it for awhile it gets too easy but sometimes you don't realise it because  your having too much fun....reply?

« Reply #25 on: May 06, 2002, 04:27:49 PM »
does anybody agree with my controller theory?? I also agree with what Insane Steve said, But that coupled with the controller thing would cause the games to be very difficult.....anybody???

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sors salutis
et virtutis
michi nunc contraria,
est affectus
et defectus
semper in angaria.
Hac in hora
sine mora
corde pulsum tangite;
quod per sortem
sternit fortem,
mecum omnes plangite!

I can get you the MARIO AND ZELDA CARTOONS!!!go to my "get the mario and zelda cartoons FREE!!!!" topic and request what episodes you want!!!

you really dont know, do you??

« Reply #26 on: May 06, 2002, 05:26:30 PM »
Ok, now that I beat YI with all 54 100's in 2 days(woulda been 1 if I hadn't gotten up at 10 AM), I have officially beaten every normal Mario game created other than LM(got bored with it after 30 min) with a perfect score(as for Mario Bros, is phase 77 good enough??). Since I have seen everything, I can say that SMW has got to be the easiest Mario game ever made.
"I'm a stupid fatty and I like to play with my Easy Bake oven." - frostbite

« Reply #27 on: May 07, 2002, 07:26:49 AM »
 yeah i agree smb all stars master those controllers were too hard to controll..but the NES games were kind of easy for example the ledgened of zelda was easy and super mario bros. was easy too i beat super mario bros. in a hour and 30 min. and i beat the ledgened of zelda in 5 hours hey you don't have to belive me...

Print