Print

Author Topic: Halloween Costumes?  (Read 12994 times)

Glorb

• Banned
« on: September 22, 2005, 07:24:27 AM »
What will the TMK members be for Halloween? Don't just reply "Oh, Mario/Toad/Wario/Luigi/Peach/Donkey Kong/Any other Mario character, naturally!" I want a real answer where you TRY. For instance, I'm going to be Ash from The Evil Dead. And if I can't finish it in time, I'll be the Grim Reaper (not the Billy and Mandy version), and as a last resort, a french fry. And if I wanna get creative, a Grim Fry Reaper with a chainsaw. What will you be?

-------------------------------------
"How are you gentlemen !! All your base are belong to us !! You are on the way to destruction. You have no chance to survive make your time. HA HA HA HA ...."
-Cats, Zero Wing (Genesis)
every

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2005, 10:43:29 AM »
Halloween? I haven't dressed up in ages, although here's what I was supposed to be the last few years:

Two years ago, I was supposed to dress up as a mariachi performer, with a suit, sombrero, and poncho [and trumpet, obviously], to perform at the high school football game on Halloween. This performance was cancelled when one of the members of the band died of a brain hemhorage -- and, understandably, dressing up in comtusmes right after someone dies is rather disrepectful. We did a tribute concert instead.

Last year, I was going to dress up as Matthew Lesko (You know, that guy with the ? suit who runs around screaming about free money in an annoying voice?) -- I had the impression down and everything, but I never got around to making the costume.

Couple people at my high school dressed up as Mario and Luigi for spirit week last year.

As for this year, I highly doubt I'll dress up, but if I do, I think I'll go for the Canadian Mounted Guard look (I have the hat already, I just need to find something that sort of looks like the uniform... our high school's old marching band uniform look a lot like it, but I don't think I can get one of those.) -- or, alternatively, I can do Indiana Jones. (Although my sideburns make that a bit hard to pull off. Bah.)

~I.S.~
~I.S.~

« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2005, 12:52:16 PM »
Halloween? That's still about 5 or 6 weeks from now. People plan too far ahead...

Anyway, I hardly ever go out anymore. Though if I do, I just put on a Jason mask (very hard to breathe in) and go.
I can never think of anything good to be for Halloween. Well, let's see what I've been in previous years, going as far back as I can remember:

• A red crayon

• Nothing (I wasn't going to wear what my parents wanted me to wear)

• The Blue Power Ranger

• A bat

• A ghost
Ummm.....
  • Jason

Yeah, I was never anything memorable after a ghost. I just wore a mask after that.

...I once dressed as Strong Sad at a friend's halloween party. Only 2 or 3 people vaguely recognized who I was.

Edited by - Vidgmchtr on 9/22/2005 11:54:10 AM

"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2005, 03:07:10 PM »
I don't dress up anymore...I really want to though, but since my friends all stopped, I did too.  After all, I'm not dressing up by myself.  That's pathetic.

But this year, my friends and I are thinking of making a haunted house in their basement.  We used to do that all the time, and scared the pants off of their little brother (once even literally).  But, I doubt we'll do it.  A lot of things we say often go undone.

Anyways, my halloween costumes:
-Mickey Mouse
-A Magician
-Bat Man
-Mad Scientist
-Dumbledore (awesome costume)
and...
-That's it.

Edited by - The Blue Toad on 9/22/2005 2:12:43 PM
Maybe there is more to me than there is to me...

« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2005, 03:11:01 PM »
May we all hope his little brother wore underwear.

Other Guy: We are not in Kansas anymore.
I'm a horrible person.

« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2005, 03:32:13 PM »
I went as Luigi one year. I want to go as Wario, but I'm not fat enough.

I have the body of a God! Unfortunately, it''s Buddah.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2005, 03:45:07 PM »
I stopped trick-or-treating after the 7th grade. I was thinking about going this year as either ???? from PM:TTYD or No-Face from "Spirited Away". I haven't decided whether or not to go out yet. Here are my costumes in the past few years:

First Grade: Roadrunner (from Looneytunes)
Second Grade: The Cat in the Hat
Third Grade: Same as second grade
Fourth Grade: Slappy the Living Dummy (from Goosebumps)
Fifth Grade: A Broken Window (o_O)
Sixth Grade: A ghost
Seventh Grade: A cook

"My spirit burns like the sun and I shall dry you like a prune."

Edited by - nintendoexpert89 on 9/22/2005 2:46:49 PM

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2005, 03:48:18 PM »
Past Costumes:
dalmation
tap dancer/Di.ck Tracy
Ghost
Grim Reaper
Ninja

This year:
Fishin' Lakitu.  I already made it over summer.

“Of all the people I know, it is expected that Watoad will say ‘cheese’ first.”
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2005, 04:45:07 PM »
I'm thinking of going as a Ghostbuster this year. I'm still thirteen, so I can still get me some candies. I can't really remember most of my Halloween costumes, but here's some(in order of most recent)

- Mario
- Velma Dinkley
- Aquarius
- Forest Queen
- Bubbles
- Pikachu
- Ladybug
- Cat
- Minnie Mouse
- Princess Bride
- Princess
- Wee Willie Winkie
- Clown XD

Wait, that's all of them!

--------------------
"This little girl is wasting her time! 626 cannot be taught to ignore his destructive programming!" ~ Jumba, Lilo & Stitch

Edited by - GiftedGirl on 9/23/2005 5:10:00 AM
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2005, 01:01:16 PM »
Way to go, GG! I'm getting tired of these "I don't go to halloween anymore" posts. Here's what I was, with my age:

2. Thomas the Tank Engine
3. Red Power Ranger
4. Superman
5. Batman
6. Spider-Man
7. Zorro
8. Some kind of generic monster thing
9. A rather realistic-looking zombie
10. Alphaman (I am such a nerd)
11. The Grim Reaper
12. Jason Voorhees
13. Ash (from The Evil Dead)

"How are you gentlemen !! All your base are belong to us !! You are on the way to destruction. You have no chance to survive make your time. HA HA HA HA ...."
every

« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2005, 01:56:23 PM »
I was thinking of being Pink from the movie "The Wall"  Crappily shaving my head and eyebrows, wear all black, with marching hammers seal on the back of my black denim vest.

But burning in my heart, the memory smoulders on, of the gunner''s dying words on the intercom...~ Roger
I only watch [adult swim]

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2005, 04:25:36 PM »
I was a generic mad scientist for... 3 or 4 years in a row. Now I help dish out the candy at home.

« Reply #12 on: September 23, 2005, 05:19:13 PM »
I shall be a penguin if I can find one.
It's amazing. Nobody has a penguin costume.

"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

« Reply #13 on: September 23, 2005, 05:35:33 PM »
Penguins are like the butter on the cressant....but you still can't get me into that March of the PEnguins movie.

But, yeah.  I love the Halloween season.  So great.  Thinking of costumes to wear, and planning places to trick or treat with your friends.

Oh yeah, I forgot.  One year, I was a mime.  I was the scariest kid on the block.
Maybe there is more to me than there is to me...

« Reply #14 on: September 23, 2005, 06:00:34 PM »
I think I'll wear a toga.Or I dunno what I'll wear.

Dyno-mite!
I see poop.

« Reply #15 on: September 24, 2005, 06:10:17 PM »
Halloween is my guilty pleasure. I still can't believe some people won't go because they feel they've outgrown it. How often will you get to go up to random people and get free candy for nothing? It baffles me.

As for this year, I think I'll go as Napoleon Dynamite. Yeah he's been overexposed and run to the ground but I have all the clothing and all I need is the mask and moon boots. I wish I had the materials to make a Shadow Ranger costume though. His suit is awesome but I can't make a perfect mold of his helmet and his armor, plus the spandex....

As for past costumes, I've gone as George W. Bush, scream, a skeleton, White Ranger, a Kangaroo, Thomas the Tank engine, Superman and the Karate Kid.

Kelso: Guys this is a game of Cat & Mouse between me & Hyde. I''m gonna make him admit he''s been going out with Jackie behind my back.
Fez: Guys, what happens in Cat & Mouse if the cat is retarded?
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #16 on: September 24, 2005, 10:38:45 PM »
I don't dress up. I walk around the nieghborhood in Jeans and a Hoodie, and ask for free candy. Who turns down free candy?

Johnny thought he was a chemist, but dosen''t any more,
What he thought was H2O was H2SO4!
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #17 on: September 25, 2005, 10:17:11 AM »
I'm not going trick-or-treating but I'm passing out candy and then maybe dropping in on some parties so I will
need a costume. So far I have these things in mind:

Grim Reaper robe from Kroger($10)

White undershirt with the words "Wookie Armor" written on it, also squiggles to simulate wookie fur.(homemade, inspiration = this)

Billowly, electric orange parachute shorts(can't remember cost, they are old)

2 cans of Big Sexy Hair, and some mousse(about $40)

Kroger uniform shirt cut into a cape(free from work)

I will combine all these things and make a costume, I will post it when finished.

Time slowed and Reality bent.

But on and on the Eggman went.

Edited by - TEM on 9/25/2005 9:18:14 AM

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #18 on: September 25, 2005, 10:39:36 AM »
A Grim Sexy-Haired Wookie thing? That costume will frighten all. Last year I thought about going as Jonathen Ecks from Ecks vs. Sever for GBA, but now that I think about it, going as a secret agent from a game based on a movie that never came out wouldn't be a good idea. On the other hand, I went as AlphaMan when I was 10, and that's nerdy enough.

every

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #19 on: September 25, 2005, 11:20:19 AM »
That picture was awesome, TEM.  What did you do at Kroger?

TEM

« Reply #20 on: September 25, 2005, 03:53:36 PM »
I still work there, I am a PCUE(Plastic Containment Unit Engineer). Soon I shall go onward and upward to Sears, though.

Jin

« Reply #21 on: September 26, 2005, 07:09:02 PM »
Im gonna by anything scary.

Wattup
Andy

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #22 on: September 27, 2005, 06:59:27 AM »
TEM, I didn't actually see your picture at first, but I like it. It's so cute! Normally, I hate cute things, but I've a sucker for cute cats ever since I got one a few years ago.

every

« Reply #23 on: September 27, 2005, 11:44:37 AM »
I collect some pics of some of my past costumes.

But burning in my heart, the memory smoulders on, of the gunner''s dying words on the intercom...~ Roger
I only watch [adult swim]

TEM

« Reply #24 on: September 27, 2005, 01:45:28 PM »
I did not take that picture.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #25 on: September 30, 2005, 08:47:44 PM »
A couple of years ago, I spiked my hair really high and put dirt on my face so it looked like something exploded. Then I put a sign around my neeck that said "Who farted?" This old lady said "That's not a very nice word." and she gave me a... I don't remember, but it really sucked.
Not going this year. Maybe next year with my friends. I could go as Salad Fingers, or a Tiny Plaid Ninja...
When did the whole anthrax thing start?

I can talk English more better than you.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #26 on: September 30, 2005, 11:47:18 PM »
If I have time, I'm going to finish my 2-years-in-the-making Zero costume. College puts a strain on my free time, however.
That was a joke.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #27 on: October 19, 2005, 08:24:16 AM »
While I'm not sure if this counts as bumping (reviving an old topic), I do have something important to say:

My costume is completed!!

Oh, man, you should see this baby. The chainsaw is as close to real as cardboard can get, and all the clothes are the same kinds as the ones Ash wore. It is just incredible. Sadly, I have no scanner, so you can't see it. I was thinking about going as Link next year, but I think my glasses would ruin the overall effect (actually, Ash doesn't wear glasses, but who cares). Do you have any ideas for costumes that aren't ruined by glasses?

every

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #28 on: October 19, 2005, 09:10:11 AM »
I know I am most likely WRONG on this one, but did you mean like the number zero, Chupperson?

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #29 on: October 23, 2005, 05:39:22 PM »
I'm talking my friend into letting me and our other friend go over to his house (he's the only one who actually lives somewhere) and hand out candy. He says he's going as Shaggy and he'll tell the kids "Like, zoinks! Here's your candy." I'M looking forward to going as Mario. I have a red shirt, all I need is a pair of overalls and a red hat. I can add the mustache and M for the hat when I make it out of construction paper. http://img487.imageshack.us/my.php?image=supersam2tg.jpg "> Here’s an edited picture of me to get an idea, but I’m going as the new color scheme.

Corn is no place for a mighty warrior!

All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #30 on: October 23, 2005, 07:16:33 PM »
5. A magician.
6. A White Mage from FF.
7. Myself
8. Fox (I threw up and my vomit was Green!)
9.-10. Skipped
11. Van Helsing (Okay, not really. I just wore all black.
12. Planning to be Mario

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #31 on: October 24, 2005, 12:30:02 AM »
Requesting permission to reveal Zero . . .

The weaker you are, the stronger you can become.

« Reply #32 on: October 26, 2005, 05:47:11 PM »
This year for halloween, I'm dressing up as Mario. I'm retired from trick or treating, but I'm still going to dress up for the love of halloween.
Loyal nintendo fan since 1991! WTMK Is the best radio station EVER! Super Mario will never die!!!!!!

TEM

« Reply #33 on: October 27, 2005, 01:53:36 PM »
You mustn't! It isn't complete!

« Reply #34 on: October 27, 2005, 04:03:07 PM »
How can you not resist free candy? Unless you're counting carbs or whatever.

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #35 on: October 27, 2005, 05:26:04 PM »
. . . okay, fine.

Well, anyway, this is the Zero that Chup was talking about:

« Reply #36 on: October 27, 2005, 09:08:55 PM »
That's a Mega Man character isn't it!  But I don't remember him from MM Aniversary (just a game store).  Is he in the X games?

Tonight at my Exploring Music class (the history of composers and such) our teacher talked about how one year the class fell on the same night of halloween, and these two guys came in as Beethoven and Mozart and then had her guess what they were.  That sounds too funny.  I should dress up as Elton John.

I've never gone trick or treating before because my parents didn't want me to (for reasons you can probably imagine), but if I ever did dress up I might be...

* Raccoon Mario
* Sonic
* Yoshi
* A ninja turtle
* Bugs Bunny or Elmer Fudd
* A cool looking robot of some kind
* Gonzo from the Muppets
* Bill Gates
* Lizard Dude or Chupperson (I'd get all the candy AND all the girls)
* Conan O'Brien
* Strong Bad (if I knew about him when I was younger)
* Pedro with the wig or a liger (again if I knew about him)
* Garfield
* some muscular guy
* an NES
* Dilbert

I wonder why Nintendo has never made any costumes of their characters.  Excuse me for this wtd question but does Japan celebrate halloween?

(E I):o{D___(--I I):o(D___(o 8(= P)___(= (:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )

Edited by - Yoshisaurus Rex on 10/28/2005 6:35:19 AM
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #37 on: October 28, 2005, 01:28:12 AM »
Not officially, no. Actually, probably not at all, but everyone from there whom I've met knows about it; Harowin (&#12495;&#12525;&#12454;&#12451;&#12531;) is an official word in their language.

Interestingly, however, the Tanabata (&#19971;&#22805;) festival&mdash;which is celebrated throughout the country&mdash;is sort of like Halloween in the city at which I was staying, and nowhere else. I took a brief (and jerky) video of the cooler-than-"trick-or-treat" event while I was there. (It occurs on the seventh day of the seventh month (July 7th).)

EDIT: The seventh month is spelled "July," not "June." Weird. The l, y, n, and e keys aren't even close to each other. I mean, I'm weird.

Edited by - WaToaD on 10/28/2005 12:34:04 AM

« Reply #38 on: October 28, 2005, 04:42:43 AM »
not dressing up. unprepared :'(

list: princess
genie
jasmine(one of the coolest)
rose patel(younger)
gypsy
cinderella
elvira

« Reply #39 on: October 29, 2005, 09:20:18 AM »
Watoad: If I had high-speed I would watch that video.

Wait a second!  Memories coming back... I have dressed up for stuff before!  Not for halloween but for the last week of high school I did.  I better tell that story.

One year someone started the tradition to have a Spirit Week on the last week of school.  People were split up into teams (my school was very small so we could do this kind of thing) and then every day that week we played games and dressed up to earn points (our team was "the albino panthers").  Well on the last week of high school I dressed up as many things.  A farmer was one (had overalls, straw hat, sleeveless shirt, and straw in my mouth).  Another day I was a Panthers fan since my friend had a relative in that team (I wore a black Panthers shirt, drew black lines under my eyes, and even made a "foam finger" with newspapers and drew the mascot on the front.  Too bad that was the wrong costume for the week though ^_^:).

But the best thing our team did-- and this played a huge part in helping us get a comeback to victory-- was dress up like people from Grease.  Hair gel, sunglasses, suits and white dresses... you would die laughing if you saw it.  Most of my teammates got the clothes from Good Will but I used my Dad's leather jacket, wore my own black jeans, borrowed some blue-rimmed sun glasses, and borrowed hair gel from a friend to slick it back.  Best last day of school ever, and I looked pretty cool IMO.

Despite how funny that all is, I can't say our team had the funniest clothes.  One day this guy who's the class clown came as a huge nerd.  He had thick black glasses with no lenses, a pink shirt, red suspenders, red pants that exposed his long socks, a calculator in his pocket, an old keyboard with the cord strung through his belt loops, and a nerdy voice to match.  No one had a straight face when he walked in that day.

Hold on, I have one more good one!  A year or two after my graduation when our school has our winter banquet, a kid dressed up like Richard Simmons.  Features included black wig, black and pink jazzercise shirt, pink and black jazzercise shorts, and fake chest hair.  Our school is full of nuts!

(E I):o{D___(--I I):o(D___(o 8(= P)___(= (:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )

Edited by - Yoshisaurus Rex on 10/29/2005 9:11:41 AM
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #40 on: October 29, 2005, 01:02:55 PM »
Hey, Watoad, that was neat-- What exactly were the children singing?

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #41 on: October 30, 2005, 02:19:31 PM »
They were singing the Hakodate (the city I was in) version of the Tanabata song. I don't remember the name of the song, and I never learned the lyrics, so that's about the best I can describe it. It was way cooler than hearing "Trick or treat!" over and over again, though.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #42 on: October 31, 2005, 09:13:34 AM »
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #43 on: October 31, 2005, 02:19:57 PM »
Yes! And now my costume is officially done! I'm really serious, you should see this costume! If only I had a scanner...of course, I've run this request into the ground forever, and I haven't gotten one yet. Maybe someone will put one in my trick-or-treat bucket.

every

« Reply #44 on: October 31, 2005, 03:27:27 PM »
Don't go Vandalizing!

Mario and Luigi They’re our men, if they can’t triple-jump and ground-pound no one can!

« Reply #45 on: October 31, 2005, 05:26:57 PM »
Chup, show this costume of yours!

Today's actually... nobody's birthday!  Quick, hurry up and make a baby!

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #46 on: October 31, 2005, 06:38:25 PM »
To celebrate my 2002nd post, I... am... Super Calculator!

Edited by - Suffix on 10/31/2005 4:45:49 PM

« Reply #47 on: October 31, 2005, 08:23:06 PM »
Oh, it's Halloween?! I just.....whoa.....I can't believe I didn't realize that......what a dork I am......

I''m-a Luigi! Number-a one!
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #48 on: October 31, 2005, 10:41:01 PM »
My costume shall not be revealed again until it is complete.
That was a joke.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #49 on: October 31, 2005, 11:07:30 PM »
I planned on going as the invisible man, but couldn't find my costume.  
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #50 on: November 01, 2005, 10:44:16 AM »
^Haha.  'Can't believe I haven't heard that one before.

Chup, I understand your stance as an artist.  It's probably best to reveal it when the time is right... So, when might that be?

Today's actually... nobody's birthday!  Quick, hurry up and make a baby!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #51 on: November 01, 2005, 12:53:28 PM »
Like, Summer.
That was a joke.

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #52 on: November 01, 2005, 03:04:34 PM »
Nice one, Luigison!

w00t! C'mon summer!

In case you didn't notice, I posted Latin in Mario Bar.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #53 on: November 01, 2005, 04:44:20 PM »
Not really a "costume," but... :D

Actually, that's a shirt in my regular wardrobe (although I don't wear t-shirts all that often, other than for pajamas...hmm, so I guess I do wear t-shirts a lot XD). The "cape" is really a camisol (spaghetti-strap shirt) with the straps hooked together by a barrette. And I wore more makeup than usual, but it's barely even noticeable.

Um, yeah, so not really a costume. I thought it'd be fun to dress up as my chatroom alias of yesterday.

--------------------

Wise men talk because they have something to say;

fools, because they have to say something.

Edited by - Sapphira on 11/1/2005 2:49:48 PM

"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #54 on: November 01, 2005, 06:09:12 PM »
Watoad's video made me smile at the sheer cuteness of it all. And that sure looked a heck of a lot like Halloween to me! ;)

Lizards in zoos are really dudes - dudes using disguises everyday.

TEM

« Reply #55 on: November 01, 2005, 09:46:21 PM »
Way to go, Sapphira, you dressed up after all, I'm proud of you!

The animated House Musical.

« Reply #56 on: November 01, 2005, 10:27:23 PM »
We did't go out trick-or-treating, we just gave out candy. My sister's best friend was holding the bag-o-candy, and bailed out like a pig when the bag got low.

Posted - 32 October 3005 13:61 PST
I'm a horrible person.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #57 on: November 02, 2005, 10:02:50 AM »
Chup, we've been waiting...Seriously, it's two days after Halloween and you still haven't revealed it.

every

« Reply #58 on: November 02, 2005, 10:10:12 AM »
i.........was............santa....but no pic avalible

mario,green day and pokemon rock!
if u want to find me on runescape...its linkloz01 or royfe02

« Reply #59 on: November 02, 2005, 09:54:49 PM »
I didn't realize I was going to do anything for Halloween until 3 minutes before I left the house, so my friend said to wrap either a computer mouse or a NES controller around my neck, and be a geeky lumberjack (I had a flannel shirt on, too).  I chose the NES paddle.  No one knew what I was...

Picture will be up soon.

Fungi Forums-Because it''s the stupid, pointless thing to do!
"We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star. But we can understand the Universe. That makes us something very special." Stephen Hawking

« Reply #60 on: November 03, 2005, 07:18:26 AM »
I'll get my Ghostbuster pics up as soon as they get developed.

--------------------
"Hey, I''m a voter! Aren''t you supposed to lie to me and kiss my butt?" ~ Peter Venkman, Ghostbusters 2
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #61 on: November 03, 2005, 11:04:55 AM »
Thanks a lot, now you've got the Ghostbusters theme song stuck in my heads.

every

Print