Print

Author Topic: TV this fall  (Read 26612 times)

« Reply #30 on: September 14, 2008, 01:38:27 PM »
Are you kidding me??  Every single Spongebob season is just as hilarious as the other!  I think that Spongebob is just as funny in season 1 as in season 6.  Spongebob is definitely my favorite cartoon.

Not really. The newer episodes are painful to watch. They appeal to really young kids (I'm not saying you are one) but the older episodes appealed to both kids and adults.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #31 on: September 14, 2008, 01:44:25 PM »
That's not true. I've found it humorous at times.
ROM hacking with a slice of life.

« Reply #32 on: September 14, 2008, 02:58:42 PM »
The jokes are still pretty funny at times, but now there just seems that every episode now, either spongebob goes crazy, or some horrible accident happens to one of the characters, changing their behavior or appearance. Plus I only want to watch each episode once, whereas I like to watch older episode reruns a lot.
Gently push a piece of the tube containing the intersection along the fourth dimension, out of the original three dimensional space.
- WIkipedia page on the Klein bottle

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #33 on: September 14, 2008, 09:36:29 PM »
"Band Geeks" is one of my favorite television events, period.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #34 on: September 14, 2008, 10:20:19 PM »
I mostly just plan on watching Saturday Night Live.  I also watch Project Runway on Youtube.  It's annoying listening to the designers complain and rush to make clothes, but I like watching the end results.  Sometimes I watch stand-up comedy online too.  That's about it.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

MushroomJunkie

• He's serious
« Reply #35 on: September 15, 2008, 06:42:39 AM »
"Band Geeks" is one of my favorite television events, period.

My favorite episode is Rock Bottom.
Probably likes Sonic games better than anyone else on the fungi forums.

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #36 on: September 15, 2008, 08:13:50 AM »
I don't watch much TV anymore.  I'll occasionally watch [adult swim] or Boomerang.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

« Reply #37 on: September 15, 2008, 10:12:53 AM »
My favorite episode is Rock Bottom.

That episode is awesome, but Chocolate with Nuts is the best. That episode really hit on all cylinders. I think the general consensus among fans is that it is the greatest episode ever, but I think Survival of the Idiots is also a prime contender.

Rao

• Arr! Ay! Oh!
« Reply #38 on: September 15, 2008, 10:17:24 AM »
Well I was gonna post here saying "'TV this fall?' More like TV is FAIL!" but I see Bird Person has already done something amazingly similar.
What's your problem, Cambodian?

MushroomJunkie

• He's serious
« Reply #39 on: September 15, 2008, 10:17:32 AM »
Choclate with nuts is hilarious too.  It's defintely one of my favorites.  The Christmas episode was good too.
Probably likes Sonic games better than anyone else on the fungi forums.

« Reply #40 on: September 15, 2008, 10:25:40 AM »
Mr. Krabs in a high pitched voice: "This Christmas feels like the very first Christmas to me!"

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #41 on: September 15, 2008, 10:51:58 AM »
That episode is awesome, but Chocolate with Nuts is the best. That episode really hit on all cylinders. I think the general consensus among fans is that it is the greatest episode ever, but I think Survival of the Idiots is also a prime contender.

My favorite is either F.U.N. or 20,000 Patties under the sea (so sue me, I'm a Plankton fan).
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

« Reply #42 on: September 15, 2008, 11:09:52 AM »
Band Geeks and Spongebob, Sandy and the Worm were all great episodes, imo.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

missingno

• ▄█ 'M ▓▒
« Reply #43 on: September 15, 2008, 11:56:53 AM »
I don't really have a favorite Spongebob, though I mainly like the old ones, and even those are overrated.
Ditto used Machop!

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #44 on: September 15, 2008, 02:54:53 PM »

Nah, Chocolate with nuts was good, but it's way too overrated with the fans (CHOCOLATTTEEEEEEE) My favorite would have to be Just One. What ever happened to those painted images and funny faces in the show? that was a huge part of the show (And one reason why it was so funny) but now they seem to be gone.
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

Print