Print

Author Topic: Get the Mario Cartoons Back!  (Read 2000 times)

« on: December 02, 2001, 02:15:26 PM »
Please petition!  My friend has just e-mailed Deezer back.  We REALLY want it back, and we think you guys can help a lot! :D

http://www.cartoonnetwork.com/feedback/
Go here to get the Mario cartoons back!  Example:
"I think the Mario cartoons, such as the Super Mario Brothers Super Show, The Adventures of Super Mario Brothers 3, and Super Mario World, should be shown on your station.  There are a lot of people that like Mario, and we think it would attract a new audience, too.

Thank you for your time!"

~teehee~
~teehee~

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2001, 06:32:00 AM »
Cartoon Network would not be the best choice to show the cartoons. Kids WB has the rights to the Nintendo cartoons right now (Pokemon) and is currently showing the Pokemon cartoons on their station. So the best way to bring back the classic Nintendo cartoons is to e-mail Kids WB...

By the way, Nintendo has just recently signed a contract with 4Kids Entertainment (the company that endorses the Pokemon cartoons), saying that they have the rights to use classic Nintendo characters for upcoming movies, cartoons, and comics!

Mama mia! It''s-a me, Mario Maniac!
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2001, 01:02:07 PM »
Oh joy, a baloon fighter movie.

When your fingers and hands turn blue, you''ll now that I am there, watching you.

« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2001, 03:01:34 PM »
Last I checked Pokemon and all of the other Nintendo characters had seperate licences - so how does licensing pokemon give them a right to use Mario Luigi, DK, Samus and the others????

-PCM

-----------------------------

http://nintendointense.4t.com
I ignored the rules about signatures, therefore I am most likely a spam account.

« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2001, 08:34:37 PM »
Cartoon Network is a good choice - it is available here in England (as I don't recognise some of the channels you speak of, I guess you're not from round here). A channel we can pick up here in the centre of the universe, England, is a must.

Cheers,

Matt

Mountain Dew or Crab Juice? Oh, I can''t take it any more!
You got a toilet in there? "No, toilet in tower. Tower!"
Cheers,

Matt

Mountain Dew or Crab Juice? Oh, I can''t take it any more!
You got a toilet in there? "No, toilet in tower. Tower!"

Print