Print

Author Topic: Deezer, please read this...  (Read 1958 times)

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« on: December 18, 2001, 06:20:06 AM »
I checked your news updates, and you said that there is no release date for Super Mario Advance 2.

Super Mario Advance 2 does have a release date: February 11, 2002. Just go to the Nintendo web site (www.nintendo.com) and see for yourself.

Mama mia! It''s-a me, Mario Maniac!
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2001, 12:12:43 PM »
nintendo.com... hmm, that's the American site isn't it. That means that'll be the American release date. What about here in England?

Cheers,

Matt

Mountain Dew or Crab Juice? Oh, I can''t take it any more!
You got a toilet in there? "No, toilet in tower. Tower!"
Cheers,

Matt

Mountain Dew or Crab Juice? Oh, I can''t take it any more!
You got a toilet in there? "No, toilet in tower. Tower!"

« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2001, 12:19:38 PM »
I want that game.

Oh, by the way,
you''re skrewd.

« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2001, 06:02:09 PM »
Well, I'll probably get it, because i'm trying to get every Mario game for GBA, and am so far succeeding.  But the SMB2 of SMA absouletly sucked.  It could've been great if they didn't take the challenge out of the game and add stupid voices.  The thought of the giant things, and bubbles were great...but why did they make that mistake of ruining the game?

I'll probably get SMA2 if there is no voices, and if there is, they better not be extremely annoying like in SMA!

« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2001, 07:22:32 PM »

------------------
Don''t quote me on this, but I''m betting that pipe goes somewhere. ---Goombario

Print