Print

Author Topic: Where is Mario From?  (Read 21285 times)

« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2002, 04:14:56 PM »
Frostbite your out of your leage... I dare you to say one thing that does not make sence and i will answer it... I am the master of Mario's past present and future.
CANADA RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2002, 05:44:19 PM »
A man, taking a leisurely stroll through the jungle, accidently awakens a tiger. The tiger starts to chase him, so he runs to the edge of a cliff, and starts to climb down a vine. Below him, he sees another tiger. Then, two mice, one white and one black, start chewing on the vine. It will break soon. The man then notices a ripe, red berry growing in an alcove in the cliff. He reachs over and picks the berry and eats it. How delicious and sweet it is.

« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2002, 06:03:48 PM »
what the heck are you talking about frosbite? "how delicious and sweet it is"?.... i thought this was about where mario came from. i could'nt care less where they came from, i just play the game. but miyamoto got the idea for mario from one of the suply workers at nintendo (not sure if his name was mario or not) and he liked pasta.
stop your grinnin'' and drop your linen!

« Reply #18 on: January 20, 2002, 06:10:30 PM »
red_yoshi said that he wanted me to tell him something that doesn't make sense, and he would make sense of it. So, I gave him a Zen riddle.

« Reply #19 on: January 20, 2002, 06:20:59 PM »
(i've heard this one before!) the answer is: he wanted one last meal before he died.
stop your grinnin'' and drop your linen!

« Reply #20 on: January 20, 2002, 07:14:15 PM »
I think red_yoshie's therie made some since. You should turn it into a Story on the Story Bord:)

(My two favorite worlds in Super Mario Brothers 3 are PipeLand and DarkLand. PipeLand is chalenging. It''s for experinced players. DarkLand is the final world. There is two Tanks, one LavaShip, and one DoomShip to go through before you get to Bowser''s Castle. Them two worlds are the most changing.) (Please join Mario Survivor in the Story Board)

Edited by - MagicKoopa120 on 1/20/2002 5:15:41 PM

« Reply #21 on: January 21, 2002, 08:33:20 AM »
They're definitely from Brooklyn. Forgetting the film, I'm sure there were references in the cartoons and Super Show, and magazines etc.

Cheers,

Matt

Mountain Dew or Crab Juice? Oh, I can''t take it any more!
You got a toilet in there? "No, toilet in tower. Tower!"
Cheers,

Matt

« Reply #22 on: January 21, 2002, 06:35:37 PM »
I'm not exactly sure, but I'm really 100% positive they come somewhere from the universe.
 n/a

« Reply #23 on: January 22, 2002, 03:51:52 PM »
According to SuperMarioWorld 2:Yoshi's Island
Mario was born on Yoshi's Island

0ld gamez ruleâ„¢
 ____ _
|SMB3|=|
|(^^)|=|
>____|=|ownz
-SSJoel3k

« Reply #24 on: January 22, 2002, 06:00:20 PM »
Well, actually, the stork was attacked while it was flying to Brooklyn, and Kamek attacked it over Yoshi's Island. So when Yoshi rescued the stork in YI, it flew them over to Brooklyn.

It's definitely Brooklyn because of SMB:SS, the original NES games and the film.

Cheers,

Matt

Cheers,

Matt

« Reply #25 on: January 22, 2002, 06:14:33 PM »
That sounds reasonable.

(My two favorite worlds in Super Mario Brothers 3 are PipeLand and DarkLand. PipeLand is chalenging. It''s for experinced players. DarkLand is the final world. There is two Tanks, one LavaShip, and one DoomShip to go through before you get to Bowser''s Castle. Them two worlds are the most changing.) (Please join Mario Survivor in the Story Board)

« Reply #26 on: January 22, 2002, 07:16:44 PM »
I didn't think there was so much controversy attached to this. I think Frostbite's theory, is very accurate(except the Yoster Island thing). I personally believe that yoshi's Island is a chain of islands...

Junkian: By George kimo sabies! your smashed up freind soon be like new with ninety day warranty!
Yeah, your like an inch away from my face and it is REALLY creepin'' me out.

« Reply #27 on: January 23, 2002, 09:12:25 AM »
The Mario brothers ARE from Brooklyn. Miyamoto has said so. Simple as that, eh?

-TurtleTek
http://turtletek.botic.com

« Reply #28 on: January 23, 2002, 04:57:42 PM »
Mario is from the Mushroom kingdom he was born there! You might not know if you haven't played the greatest game of all time Yoshies Island!

Mario and Yoshi rule!
Should I put something here?

« Reply #29 on: January 23, 2002, 07:02:18 PM »
what about my theory.... They were born in the Mushroom kingdom but when they got home, their parents were so worried that Bowser or Bowser's Father would try to kill them that they had to send them to the Brooklen. Then when the bro's were adults they got sucked into a secret World the Mushroom kingdom (see long post for more about this)plus not only does this make sence whith every Mario ttle out there it also makes sence whith the Tv shows!

Man 1: I must say we have a very exiting proposal.

Man 2: A video game bassed on your many adventures.

Man 1: What would you call it?

Iggy and Spike:..... "The Super Koopa Cousins!"
CANADA RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Print