Print

Author Topic: Favorite Mario Pictures  (Read 45159 times)

« Reply #45 on: January 25, 2007, 06:47:20 PM »

« Reply #46 on: February 15, 2007, 03:08:08 AM »
Here are 5 of mine

The 4th one was edited by me
"It's-a Me Mario"

« Reply #47 on: February 15, 2007, 05:53:59 PM »
The 4th one is awesome.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #48 on: February 25, 2007, 09:14:15 PM »
I can't say there are any Mario-related pics I favour loads for myself...

However, I did manifest this one old Mario fanart everyone seems to go crazy about! Frankly, I now think it sucks...
I am a pure Super Mario lover!! ...and in no point in the future will he ever be abandonded by me!
I will even draw the best Super Mario comics ever to exist!!

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #49 on: February 26, 2007, 03:08:22 PM »
That is pretty good. Why are us artists always so modest about our own work?

« Reply #50 on: February 28, 2007, 06:49:45 AM »
Whoa, long time no see Hope(N Forever). I looked through most of your Devian Tart gallery. Awesome stuff!

« Reply #51 on: February 28, 2007, 08:17:52 AM »
Whoa, long time no see Hope(N Forever). I looked through most of your Devian Tart gallery. Awesome stuff!

Quoted before a possible edit!

Devian Tart? Sounds tasty! :D
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #52 on: February 28, 2007, 10:51:20 AM »
I haven't played any new Mario game in a loooooooong time, which is why I hardly come around them parts! I lack newies mostly due to lack of Nintendo DS-ness, and Wii-ness too! Which is due to lack of finance these days...
I am a pure Super Mario lover!! ...and in no point in the future will he ever be abandonded by me!
I will even draw the best Super Mario comics ever to exist!!

« Reply #53 on: March 01, 2007, 12:51:31 AM »
Well I hope you find your Wii-ness some day.

And as for all you guys quoting my posts before possible edit, you do realize I could edit your posts too, right? >:)

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #54 on: March 01, 2007, 12:59:19 AM »
And as for all you guys quoting my posts before possible edit, you do realize I could edit your posts too, right? >:)
"And," bwahahahaaaa. ;P
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #55 on: March 01, 2007, 04:45:57 AM »
Actually, I had always just assumed you were the only member of this board, and everyone else is a character in your game.
Today's actually... nobody's birthday!  Quick, hurry up and make a baby!

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #56 on: March 01, 2007, 02:30:55 PM »
Only member? That would be pretty sad, actually.

« Reply #57 on: March 01, 2007, 07:13:23 PM »
Well I hope you find your Wii-ness some day.

Oh.. I was just quoting it because I thought it was funny. I wasn't saving it to make fun of you or anything like that. *not sarcasm*
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #58 on: March 02, 2007, 07:09:59 AM »
Man, mere days after his return here, I just randomly discovered that the Ken Penders article I was reading on Wikipedia was entirely written by Hope(N Forever).

o_O

« Reply #59 on: March 15, 2007, 03:05:13 PM »
There's some really great stuff on Deviantart... I'd post "Super Bang Bros." but I might get banned... there's no nudity, just some raunchy humor.

Anyhow, I want to start with some of my favorite official art:

I love the setting, music and look of Mario Galaxy.  I haven't been this pumped for a Mario game in a looong time. 

I prefer the version on the cover for the Super Nintendo version, but this will do.  The art style for Yoshi's Island is positively gorgeous, but I think this is my favorite piece.

Just like the Mario Galaxy and Yoshi's Island pics I posted, the official art for Mario 3 really does an awesome job of capturing the mood and spirit of the game it represents. 

Mario, having such a huge fan base, has gotten some very interesting, strange and hilarious fan art.  Here are a few of my favorites:

Get it, PAPER Mario!

I like how this picture sums up Mario's determined personality.

Ridiculously adorable.  I love the Bros. together.

Mario and Luigi, Ren and Stimpified.  The look on Luigi's face is amazing.

I might post more later... there's a lot of Mario art out there to love. :)

« Last Edit: March 15, 2007, 03:31:15 PM by billy chilly »
Haters gonna hate

Print