Print

Author Topic: Mario Vs. Donkey Kong.  (Read 3915 times)

nodyarG

• Wishes he was as cool as Luigi
« on: July 02, 2007, 12:05:59 PM »
I guess I'm the one asking for help this time. In Mario Vs. Donkey Kong, I'm stuck on World 3-4+. Can anyone who knows how to beat it PLEASE tell me how? It's been driving me CRAZY for a long time!
« Last Edit: July 15, 2007, 12:44:48 PM by nodyarG »
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2007, 07:10:38 PM »
I'll be glad to help out, even though it's been along time since i've played that one.

Article of 3-4+ copypasted from GameFAQs:

Quote from: World 3-4+
Get up to the Mini, then stomp the blue switch and take it to the right.  Trap
it there and go left.  Hit the red switch, then the blue and quickly climb down
to the ropes to the blue present.  If the Mini springs back up, repeat the
first few steps and try again.  Hang around at the blue present till the Mini
is on the bottom level.  Go back up and hit the blue switch, then left to have
the Mini snag the red present.  Finally, take a leisurely stroll to the door.

Does this help you, my friend?
I don't know if it's me, but i completely love both Mario and Peach to death. I guess i'm obsessed about both of them, huh?

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2007, 08:50:44 PM »
I was going to make the level then write directions on it, but then realized I never made an editor for world 3.  If you're interested here are the editors for the first two worlds:

http://luigison.kontek.net/MvDK2images/drag.htm
http://luigison.kontek.net/MvDK2images/drag2.htm

I've been doing some other MvDK2 work so maybe I'll get back to the level editor project.  It would probably be easier now since the sprites are likely online somewhere and I wouldn't have to rip anymore. 

Edit:  Luigison learns how to read.  Sorry.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2007, 12:29:02 PM by Luigison »
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

nodyarG

« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2007, 11:26:27 AM »
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! IT WORKED!!! If I ever need help in this game again, I'll ask you. Again, THANK YOU!!!!!!!!
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2007, 05:43:40 PM »
Which one's advice was actually useful to you, nodyarG? Luigison or mine?

Sorry if i ask you this, but i'm just a little bit confused here.
I don't know if it's me, but i completely love both Mario and Peach to death. I guess i'm obsessed about both of them, huh?

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2007, 08:28:12 PM »
Eric, I assume your post was helpful.  Mine was misguided.  I posted about the wrong game.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

nodyarG

« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2007, 02:22:37 PM »
Eric's was the one, but Luigison's Level Editor was cool. Where did you get it off of, or did you make it?

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2007, 04:33:39 PM »
I made it with some help on the javascript code to get the pieces to snap in place.

Print