Print

Author Topic: Ouch!  (Read 31070 times)

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #105 on: June 03, 2010, 05:56:51 PM »
Apparently whoever drew that forgot about Tatanga.

« Reply #106 on: June 03, 2010, 07:44:23 PM »
Quote from: Kimimaru
I'd actually say that Peach's facial expression means that she doesn't care that Bowser kidnapped her since it happens so often.

That is  possible

Quote from: Luigison
And Daisy is upset because she wasn't the one kidnapped.

I am guessing that is probably deduced from the first frame. That (Daisy being upset that she was not kidnapped) seems kind of weird. Perhaps she is feeling disapproval for the situation though because she does not want to pass it off as "Oh, that's just Bowser's personality, don't mind him," but she is not sure how to stop him.

Perhaps Tatanga was excluded because:
1. The person has not played Super Mario Land 1 or 2, therefore, he/she may not know who Tatanga is.
2. The person did not want to feel "ancient" (as Tatanga was only in those two games as far as I know and they were both released for the original Game Boy, making them probably no less than (but probably more than) a decade old). In fact, based on the release year (which, if I am not mistaken, was 1989) at least, Super Mario Land 1 is 21 years old. I would suspect that Super Mario Land 2 was released relatively soon after Super Mario Land.

I love Daisy!
Weirdness:
#s:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #107 on: June 04, 2010, 12:17:06 AM »
No, Daisy wants attention and is not getting it so she is mad.
That was a joke.

Print