Print

Author Topic: Egad! E. Gadd's in Sunshine!  (Read 3699 times)

« on: September 04, 2002, 09:29:31 AM »
Okay, I've found professor E. Gadd in Super Mario Sunshine. You know that old guy in Noki Bay? Well, he's Gadd in disguise. Notice how he has the glasses, a hat to cover up his hair, and he seems to know you, even though you've never met him. Although, it seems as though he doesn't want you to know who he is, so he told people not to tell Mario. That's why in Story one in Noki Bay, The Noki up at the top calls him his teacher, then, realizing he made a mistake, calls him Grandpa. One more thing: he is the only Noki (other than the pipe-playing one in Pinna Park) that doesn't curl up into his shell when you spray him.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2002, 11:40:12 PM »
Hmm... I kinda doubt it, but you may be right... I've been speculating as to the possibility of Il Piantissimo actually being Luigi...

"Tonight, I`ll make an old family recipe. Pickled dandelions with barnacles in a diesel marinade!" - Prof. E. Gadd
That was a joke.

« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2002, 02:06:49 PM »
Il Piantissimo looks like a short Hispanic man with a beard. You can see the beard when he's talking to you.

-------
A shiny! It came out of the yucky!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2002, 12:52:40 AM »
So? He could be wearing a disguise over a disguise! That sounds kinda like Luigi's voice... and he's about the right height...

"Tonight, I`ll make an old family recipe. Pickled dandelions with barnacles in a diesel marinade!" - Prof. E. Gadd
That was a joke.

« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2002, 03:45:31 PM »
He's shorter than Mario! And don't you think Luigi would jump higher?

-------

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2002, 06:25:46 PM »
He's taller than Mario in my game.

That was a joke.

« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2002, 10:51:47 AM »
No! It's just the tree on his pianta mask.

-------

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2002, 08:42:24 PM »
Fine! Who cares?! I sure don't! I was just thinking! It STILL sounds like Luigi's voice!

That was a joke.

« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2002, 07:46:56 AM »
Nope but I will say this E.Gadd is in the game but he's not the a disguised Noki. The only reasen why that Noki said I mean grandpa is becuase his gramps is old wise and wants to be called that. Just get all- oh wait I'm not saying anything more. Oh Charles Mrtinet known for many video game voisces does both Luigi and Mario's voice in all of the games that have had voises he also does Wario. So it wold be normal for himto voisce other charectersso maybe he did Il Piantsassamo

Blooh blah it sta bah

Edited by - tooki on 9/8/2002 6:51:41 AM
Blooh blah it sta bah

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2002, 08:22:26 PM »
Well of course he did Il Piantissimo too, who else would have? I was just saying, for Pete's sake!

Mahahma Maaa hamama!

That was a joke.

Print