Print

Author Topic: I need help.  (Read 2679 times)

« on: September 19, 2002, 03:54:33 PM »
Does anyone know how to get the eighth shine at the ricco harbor??
Does anybody ever wonder why the Blue Toad in Super Mario Sunshine wanders off from the rest of the group?

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2002, 08:10:55 PM »
Yeah. To get this Shine, you need Yoshi. You don't have Yoshi yet do you?
Come back later... you have Yoshi now? Good. Use the fruit machines (pound the
top) to get the right fruit for Yoshi. Once you've freed him from his egg, go
over to the very edge of town where the fish are jumping out of the water.
Spray them with Yoshi Juice to make platforms. I think you can figure out the
rest. Oh, and when you get to the last platform, spray that weird orange stuff
with Yoshi Juice.  If you’re having trouble getting Yoshi all the way to the
last platform, try spraying the yellow junk from afar.  Then you can ditch
Yoshi and get up to the Shine with the rocket jump.
That was a joke.

« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2002, 09:40:11 PM »
You know Yoshi's second jump isn't very good at all so that's why I'm having difficulty. I have 51 shines, so I have just about everything except for the Princess. By the way, do you know how to beat that manta ray. That thing is annoying.
Does anybody ever wonder why the Blue Toad in Super Mario Sunshine wanders off from the rest of the group?

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2002, 12:06:25 AM »
I beat it by hovering over it, then when it broke apart, I hovered some more, and more, and eventually it all blew up. Sorta.
That was a joke.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2002, 12:45:46 AM »
Oh, and about Yoshi, after you use the first Cheep-Cheeps, get to that platform, and then jump to the left so you get to that little place with the tree on it. Eat some fruit from that tree, then go back to the platform you were standing on, then squirt the next Cheep-Cheep, and now it should go upwards instead of sideways. Then, go to looking around mode and aim Yoshi at the yellow junk and squirt. There. Now that that stuff is gone, leave Yoshi on a platform, go get the Rocket Nozzle, swim to right under the next-to-last platform (or the one before that), rocket up so you grab that platform, and use successive Rocket blasts to keep getting to the next platform, then, finally, you should get to the Shine. Pound on the fence, and you've got it!
That was a joke.

« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2002, 07:54:30 PM »
Ok I finally got that shine thanx to you!! The thing I'm having trouble with now, is beating that one pianta village level. The one where the chucksters have to toss you everywhere...

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2002, 09:37:40 PM »
You're welcome!
Umm... with the Chucksters, just make sure that you're on the exactly opposite side of where you want to go. And with a few of them, try experimenting with the distance the Chucksters are from the edge of the platform you're on. And whatever you do, don't let that little guy toss you!
That was a joke.

Print