Print

Author Topic: Animal Crossing Help  (Read 69724 times)

« on: December 22, 2002, 10:31:27 AM »
I'd go to the game help forum but it's almost bare of aid. Anyway, where are some good sites to go to foor actual images and ideas for designs for the Able Sisters ? Thanks.

It''s-a me, Mario !
It''s-a me, Mario !

« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2002, 11:38:40 AM »
You can try www.animal-crossing.com, or buy some e-reader cards for some cool designs that the Able sisters make.

There''s a 25% out of 100% of surviving the first round of Panel Panic in Mario Party 4.
Does anybody ever wonder why the Blue Toad in Super Mario Sunshine wanders off from the rest of the group?

« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2002, 07:26:51 PM »
Go to another message board, okay. Who cares Animal Crossing, God!

It's ah me Marioguy
I HATE JON!!! He betrayed me. So now everyone can have his picture.

« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2002, 08:45:18 PM »
You know you shouldn't be talking, if a person needs help, then you should give him some help. Besides nobody goes to the game help anymore, so I can see why he came to the general chat.
Does anybody ever wonder why the Blue Toad in Super Mario Sunshine wanders off from the rest of the group?

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2002, 12:45:46 AM »
Animal Crossing is cool!

If people don`t appreciate good taste, that`s their own problem.
That was a joke.

« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2002, 07:42:27 AM »
Thanks for the help, and sorry if my post bothered you. Really.

It''s-a me, Mario !
It''s-a me, Mario !

« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2002, 09:17:54 AM »
Glad to help! That guy is just a jerk sometimes so don't even bother with him.

There''s a 25% out of 100% of surviving the first round of Panel Panic in Mario Party 4.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #7 on: December 25, 2002, 12:40:54 AM »
But don't go chasing other members away...

If people don`t appreciate good taste, that`s their own problem.
That was a joke.

« Reply #8 on: December 25, 2002, 09:42:07 PM »
ok

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #9 on: December 25, 2002, 10:13:21 PM »
Heh. I've now been infected with Animal Crossing fever. Just... when and how do you get an NES?
That was a joke.

« Reply #10 on: December 26, 2002, 11:04:04 AM »
Go to www.gamefaqs.com, or wait for a letter from Nintendo. They sent me a letter, and I gaot music, 2 pieces of furniture, and a NES with Balloon Fight! By the way, I am having trouble with what kind of furniture theme I should make my house. I made my up-stairs all Regal furniture, but for the main floor, I'm stuck between Ranch theme, Classic theme, or Exotic theme. Some one tell me what I should do!!!

« Reply #11 on: December 26, 2002, 11:47:01 AM »
I am working on a Regal theme to my first floor, and so far, all I have is the wallpaper and a desk. But it seems kinda dull. Kinda, blech. But I'll probably finish it. I need to find a way to pay of about 90,000 bells to that theivous racoonous Tom Nook. Man, that's alot of bells.

It''s-a me, Mario !
It''s-a me, Mario !

« Reply #12 on: December 26, 2002, 12:33:59 PM »
Go to www.animalxing.com/ it's great!
 n/a

« Reply #13 on: December 26, 2002, 01:12:11 PM »
Well I have to pay 798,000 bells, for a small up-stairs!!!!!!! Talk about expensive!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #14 on: December 27, 2002, 01:29:29 AM »
Dang!
Well, I got my letter and I got a tape and two NESs, one with Donkey Kong and another with Clu Clu Land. What a weird game!
...Now I just have to finish paying old Nook for my very small new house...
Oh yeah, ...dang, I forgot now.
That was a joke.

Print