Print

Author Topic: Mario Adventure Game  (Read 26903 times)

« Reply #135 on: March 23, 2003, 01:19:04 PM »
Alright Geno, Good Luck!
Does anybody ever wonder why the Blue Toad in Super Mario Sunshine wanders off from the rest of the group?

« Reply #136 on: March 24, 2003, 03:54:17 PM »
Ok Geno, any day now, or could you please put him on CPU.
Does anybody ever wonder why the Blue Toad in Super Mario Sunshine wanders off from the rest of the group?

« Reply #137 on: March 25, 2003, 07:05:40 AM »
Geno charges for his Geno Beam.

Oh forget it.

This is screwed up.  How about I start a new one with only 4 slots.  Ok?  'Cause this is all screwed up.  I'll get more reliable people to join and I'll reset everything.  That way everybody can get... Who am I kidding...  I'll just create a Mario RPG game.  K?  Sorry guys, but if anybody wants to take over for me, that's fine.  Sorry to waste your time.  I'll put all you guys in the Special Thanks To: credits, K?  Ttygl!
-M.M.
Yoshi likes to dance in his backwards saddle!

« Reply #138 on: March 25, 2003, 03:18:47 PM »
Sorry that it didn't work out, but like people say, your lucky that this thing lasted a week. Good luck with your RPG game, you can just say the Princess was saved to end this story board.

Your stories in the Story Boards are the Best!!!

- Justin

« Reply #139 on: March 27, 2003, 07:52:43 PM »
Ok, Bowser comes by and drops off Peach saying that she's a real pain in the behind and you can have her.  THE END.
Yoshi likes to dance in his backwards saddle!

Print