Print

Author Topic: Anyone watch "celebrity deathmatch?"  (Read 2784 times)

« on: August 03, 2001, 07:29:04 PM »
Well? Anyone?
If you do, tell me! I have a question if you do. It's on MTV, and I need to talk to someone who has seen a lot of episodes!

Exit, stage right! ;)
Exit, stage right! ;)

« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2001, 10:04:58 PM »
I do.
But remember I live in Argentina, so it isn't like I've saw the last week episodes or something.

P.S.: Weegie, are you a guy, a chick or a giant mutant un***ual rabbitt? Just to know.
P.S. 2: What a Kcuf is Weggie? I thought it was related to vegetables, but I know remember that's 'veggie'.

I'm Jack's ashamed curiousity.
www.foxmovies.com/fightclub
With enough soap, you can blow nearly everything up.

« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2001, 10:05:23 PM »
I do.
But remember I live in Argentina, so it isn't like I've saw the last week episodes or something.

P.S.: Weegie, are you a guy, a chick or a giant mutant un***ual rabbitt? Just to know.
P.S. 2: What a Kcuf is Weggie? I thought it was related to vegetables, but I know remember that's 'veggie'.

I'm Jack's ashaming curiousity.
www.foxmovies.com/fightclub

« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2001, 11:53:35 AM »
"Weegie" is Mario's personal nickname for his brother, Luigi.

Luigi sounds like 'loo-weegie', so Mario uses the second half.  This was in Nintendo Power's Mario comic and I use it in my writing a lot.

As for any personal questions about Weegie, I'll let Weegie handle those.

Oh yeah!  The topic!  I watch CD, but I haven't caught it in quite some time.

--Roy Koopa
--Oldest and coolest of the Seven Koopa Kids!

« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2001, 11:38:21 PM »
I have seen almost all of them, including all deathbowls and the first 2 episodes of the new season, ask away

DaMimster
I wish I had a life, or else I wouldn''t be sitting in front of this computer posting on this message board for others like me.  **Looks at Camera** Hello there, how are yo.. I Lost you anyway...
DaMimster

SMS, SSBM, and MP4... Three games for the gamecube starring Mario/Mario Characters

« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2001, 03:30:54 PM »
I am a girl, and I really like Luigi. They used the name "Weegie" in the comic books that Nintendo Power did a couple of years ago, and I liked it, and that's why I use it. My brothers and I love Nintendo (especially Mario), and I have done another message board before this, and I have to say this is a lot different!

Well, Mr. Yago-whatever, where did your name come from? I never knew anyone from Argentina! Is that a name from your country, or did you just like how it sounded?

And since you people watch deathmatch, there was an episode in the third season that had 'N Sync vs. BSB. Do you know who won it? I really would like to know! Thanks!

Exit, stage right! ;)
Exit, stage right! ;)

« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2001, 09:33:50 PM »
Oh, no. Sanctus Yago is just my name in Latin, or Old Italian, or something. I took it from a book; there was a character with my name, and he was talking to an old Italian ghost, and when the ghost refered to him, it was calling him 'Sanctus Yago'.
I took it and I now use it as my alter ego in the Internet and other places (you know, like the Maffia, the F.B.I. and the NarcoLeaders League).

« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2001, 12:22:25 PM »
What Time Is It On??

WHEM MUSHROOMS POP UP I'M AROUND!!!
Hello.

Print