Print

Author Topic: The Pointless Topic!  (Read 2498683 times)

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #2910 on: July 22, 2006, 08:46:36 PM »
Muwahahahaaaa! I bring greetings...
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

« Reply #2911 on: July 22, 2006, 09:30:32 PM »
LOL I FOUND THE COOLEST THING EVER!!!one11! JUST FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS THIS ONLY WORKS ON WINDOWS XP

1. On Your Desktop, Hit Start Button, Click Run
2. Type TELNET
3 .A Seperate Window should open
4 .First hit enter, then type the letter o and hit enter again, then type towel.blinkenlights.nl and press enter
ENJOY LOL

THIS ACTUALLY WORKS CONFIRMED BY CTOAN ITS TRUE
"MY FAVORITE PART WAS WHEN RICK ASTLEY SAID HE'D NEVER LET ME DOWN" - Cosbydaf

« Reply #2912 on: July 22, 2006, 10:56:28 PM »
Weird! It's ascii Star Wars!

.. is there a Mario one, by chance?
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #2913 on: July 22, 2006, 11:14:11 PM »
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #2914 on: July 23, 2006, 08:56:11 AM »
LOL I FOUND THE COOLEST THING EVER!!!one11! JUST FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS THIS ONLY WORKS ON WINDOWS XP

1. On Your Desktop, Hit Start Button, Click Run
2. Type TELNET
3 .A Seperate Window should open
4 .First hit enter, then type the letter o and hit enter again, then type towel.blinkenlights.nl and press enter
ENJOY LOL

THIS ACTUALLY WORKS CONFIRMED BY CTOAN ITS TRUE

Strange, it won't work for me and I have Windows XP.
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #2915 on: July 23, 2006, 09:31:11 AM »
Strange, it won't work for me and I have Windows XP.
I thought maybe the feed was down, but it worked again for me so maybe you made a mistake.

Here's a visual guide:

Click the "Start" button:

Click "Run":

Type "TELNET" and press [Enter]:

Type "o" (that's the letter, not number) and press [Enter]:

Type "towel.blinkenlights.nl" and press [Enter]:

If you get an error, try again:

Allow access with your firewall program if applicable:

Enjoy:
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #2916 on: July 23, 2006, 11:44:46 AM »
That's stuff I could never do.

« Reply #2917 on: July 23, 2006, 03:47:48 PM »
Okay, I'll try it...

That is silly! And I didn't even see the whole thing.
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #2918 on: July 23, 2006, 05:35:27 PM »
That must have take n a while to make!
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #2919 on: July 23, 2006, 06:50:03 PM »
That's nothin'. Microsoft hid a whole game of Spy Hunter in Microsoft Excel for Win 2000, although I forget how to access it. It's really cool, though.
every

« Reply #2920 on: July 23, 2006, 07:33:26 PM »
What's Spy Hunters?

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #2921 on: July 24, 2006, 06:26:47 AM »
If you keep trying to scroll down with no success, the graphics might get screwed up! I was doing that, and C-3PO's head was stuck in a place, with a new one on his neck!

« Reply #2922 on: July 24, 2006, 08:38:07 AM »
I made some dolls at The Doll Palace, and I want you guys to see them.

AbercrombieBaseball

• FitchPitch
« Reply #2923 on: July 24, 2006, 04:13:58 PM »
I'm not good with pictures and whatnot and I'm not really even sure what HTPL or whatever the internet language is (and there is no way I could ever program a computer), but I'll post some pointless quotes from my friends right here.

"He has mustard on his sandwich!"

"Bobby, you are an icy rationalist."

"You have a ponytail." (response: "Yes, are you blind?")

"There's no crying in varsity baseball, just a forgetful coach who makes you want to cry for help."

"Why weren't you covering at first base? Oh, that's right, you were on the bench."

"The skill of your slider is sliding into the trash, just like Kevin Brown's game."

"Dude, that girl is gimpy."

"Why don't you just take your democratic elephants and shut up!"

"Why the h__l did you have to break your ankle for the third time this year?"

"I'm sorry, I just can't make out what I wrote" (this was in math class) (response: "Woah, do you make out with algebra problems?")

"Adam, I have some bad news. You're fat."

"That home run you hit was freaking sweet" (response: "Didn't you see? It wasn't a homer, the dude in right caught it at the wall!")

"Why the h__l do you want to go to prom with a freshman? You're a senior, she's a freshman." (response: "Dude, that is no freshman. She's a freshwoman.")

"Hey Abercrombie! Out of my way!" (said to me while wearing a very obvious logo tee shirt)

"Why weren't you at rehearsal for band?" (response: "I decided that going to the mall was more important. I mean, I needed this high-quality, bright orange, blue moose Sentinel Range polo shirt from Abercrombie & Fitch!")

"Yeah, so I have a health class question." (my response: "Sure, go ahead.") (her response: "Yay! Time for a s_x talk!") (my response: Um, you're only 15 and you're not married. But then again, they let the talk in PG-13 movies so I guess we could have a little education here.") (her response: almost passes out laughing at the straight face I keep while saying that)

"I love your shirt." (response: "Yeah, you're wearing the exact same one. Look at yourself. It's blue, says "ABERCROMBIE" in yellow letters, and has a red patch on the sleeve.")

(looking at my lunch) "Oh great, peanut butter again."

Basically, my life is very random and so are my quotes. And yes, they are just as pointless as the other stuff you folks are posting on here.

« Reply #2924 on: July 25, 2006, 12:20:24 AM »
I GOT DOLLIES, TOO!!!
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

Print