Print

Author Topic: The Pointless Topic!  (Read 2498925 times)

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #3135 on: August 26, 2006, 08:12:04 PM »
I've seen someone attempt to use that trick. It only makes the condition worse. The real cure is in the Ancient Book of Yoshi Magic. Lemme see the book, Mr. Melee.

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #3136 on: August 26, 2006, 08:33:50 PM »
*Mr. Mellee waddles over to TC, but trips on a twig, and drops the book into a bottomless pit*
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

« Reply #3137 on: August 26, 2006, 08:57:33 PM »
Oh no you don't!

*Robert jumps after the book, only to fall to his doom. Moments later, he reappeared through a portal  with a book in his hand near the pit.*

Good thing I had that 1-up! Now let's see here... *reading* reversing cars... reverseing doors... Ah here it is! Reversing four score *reading* "to reverse the effects of the dreaded Four score curse, simply shove a cork up your left nostrail and yell,"NO U!1!" Umm, okay. *Gets a cork from his pocket and shoves it up his left nostrail* NO U!1!

Uh oh! I must have gotten them mixed up! That was for invisablity! No matter, I'll reverse the invisablity spell first, then I'll reverse four score-

*Book flies away in the wind*

...Oh no. Sad thing is, that was a 50 lbs, hardcover spell book. Now what do I do

« Last Edit: August 26, 2006, 08:59:54 PM by Robert »
In Soviet Russia, Pokemon chooses you!

« Reply #3138 on: August 27, 2006, 06:48:01 AM »
I've seen someone attempt to use that trick. It only makes the condition worse. The real cure is in the Ancient Book of Yoshi Magic. Lemme see the book, Mr. Melee.

It worked on the person I knew. But then again, he had diabetes. Maybe that spell only works on diabetics.
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #3139 on: August 27, 2006, 09:12:44 AM »
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #3140 on: August 27, 2006, 09:15:33 AM »
School starts the week after next! What are you talking about?!??!??!
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #3141 on: August 27, 2006, 09:53:29 AM »
Oh no you don't!

*Robert jumps after the book, only to fall to his doom. Moments later, he reappeared through a portal  with a book in his hand near the pit.*

Good thing I had that 1-up! Now let's see here... *reading* reversing cars... reverseing doors... Ah here it is! Reversing four score *reading* "to reverse the effects of the dreaded Four score curse, simply shove a cork up your left nostrail and yell,"NO U!1!" Umm, okay. *Gets a cork from his pocket and shoves it up his left nostrail* NO U!1!

Uh oh! I must have gotten them mixed up! That was for invisablity! No matter, I'll reverse the invisablity spell first, then I'll reverse four score-

*Book flies away in the wind*

...Oh no. Sad thing is, that was a 50 lbs, hardcover spell book. Now what do I do

The book has the power to levitate. We gotta go after it and reverse this spell, pronto!

*The Chef and Rob-Bert run after the book*

« Reply #3142 on: August 27, 2006, 10:11:26 AM »
I'll help! *makes a lasso, gets on a Rapidash and rides off after the book with The Chef and Robert* YEEHAW! XD
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #3143 on: August 27, 2006, 10:46:58 AM »
Pffft, you'd better be wearing a vulcanologist suit if you're going to ride a Rapidash.

« Reply #3144 on: August 27, 2006, 11:30:04 AM »
My Rapidash trusts me, okay? Aah, screw this, I'm takin' the Electric Mayhem's bus. *takes the bus*

« Reply #3145 on: August 27, 2006, 11:33:03 AM »
I GOT TEH AWSOM SCREENSAVER TODAY LOLZ

PORTED FROM VISTA ROFL
"MY FAVORITE PART WAS WHEN RICK ASTLEY SAID HE'D NEVER LET ME DOWN" - Cosbydaf

« Reply #3146 on: August 27, 2006, 11:38:47 AM »
I like seeing Pepe the King Prawn dancing ballet in a tutu, okay?

And now for something completely different.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #3147 on: August 27, 2006, 02:34:02 PM »
*Gets into the The Chef Jet and flies after the book*

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #3148 on: August 27, 2006, 03:01:22 PM »
Who the heck's Mr. Mellee? And you do not control me! *Mr.Melee sics a Seviper on SushieBoy*

Err, I guess I'll help with this book problem. *Mr.Melee hops onto this Cool blue Latios and helps the others*
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

« Reply #3149 on: August 27, 2006, 03:05:42 PM »
Good idea, you two. You search the skies, I'll search the grounds.

*drives the Electric Mayhem's bus all over the place whilst morphed as Dr Teeth* It's amazing what certain morphs can do. Normally, I can't drive, but morphed as Dr Teeth(or anyone with a driver's liscence), I can! :D *continues the search*

The Chef, do you have a picture of The Ancient Book of Yoshi Magic? Because I'll need to know what it looks like for TMK!, and I might wanna use it for other comics.

Print