Print

Author Topic: The Pointless Topic!  (Read 2498599 times)

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #3180 on: August 30, 2006, 07:53:19 PM »
Have you ever watched the show in full? The humor isn't that stupid. Plus, the more recent episodes suck due to the creator leaving.

« Reply #3181 on: August 30, 2006, 09:08:27 PM »
I have a question; why do they call them buffalo wings when buffalo don't even fly?
In Soviet Russia, Pokemon chooses you!

« Reply #3182 on: August 30, 2006, 11:49:21 PM »
Ask Jessica Simpson.
Maybe there is more to me than there is to me...

« Reply #3183 on: August 30, 2006, 11:57:36 PM »
I like not having a sig. Having one is a great responsbility, and I've gone through a few in my time. They are hard to maintain and put a general strain on my posts. However, looking at my replies (like this one), I breathe deeply and feel as if a great weight has been lifted off my shoulders. I breathe easier, post with greater ease, and generally feel better about coming here. =)
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #3184 on: August 31, 2006, 08:04:20 AM »
You made me change my sig again. Somehow.

« Reply #3185 on: August 31, 2006, 03:24:29 PM »
LOL. I went to get a banana, and I accidentally pulled the tops off the other two bananas. XD
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #3186 on: September 01, 2006, 02:01:22 PM »
Moldy banaynays....

US- No pwnage with kebab sticks?! !die
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

« Reply #3187 on: September 01, 2006, 03:28:50 PM »
Meet Cornelius the pet rock.
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #3188 on: September 01, 2006, 05:53:18 PM »
Pet rock eh? You're an odd duck, GG. :P

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #3189 on: September 01, 2006, 06:55:29 PM »
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

« Reply #3190 on: September 01, 2006, 07:09:14 PM »
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #3191 on: September 01, 2006, 07:44:06 PM »
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #3192 on: September 01, 2006, 08:04:56 PM »
Hello, members of tribune of fungi! They see, I I use east tree of the trowel of the beginning, therefore, that I of the tin inBabelfish. This trowel of the beginning that the tree does not look like assumed many of the advisable one, when had be translates, but it worries? It is the aligned subject that we do not begin that the permission. This strong box is nowadays narcotic. To survive
reliable the following week was pleasant. Esteem the step animal. It is a game video of the safeguard. But hatred this to bother stupid.They know, this, that interior sings and hangs in the relative bicycle invisibile of the movement? He is when disturbing. I must hour to go. They see more later! Oh, boy! I cannot take well-taken care of from, the end to see these paragraphs to translate.
Yes, I know this doesn't make any sense. It's not supposed to. I typed up a reply, then used a certain website to translate it from english to french to english to German to english to itailian to english to portuguese to english to spanish and finally back to english. The original message is as follows; Hello, fungi forum members! You see, I'm using this post so I can translate it into Babelfish. Most likely this post won't make much sense when it has been translated, but who cares? This is the pointless topic. So let's begin. It sure is a wonderful day today. The weather sure has been nice the following week. I like animal crossing. It's a fun video game. But I hate that stupid annoying frog. You know, the one who sings and rides his invisible motorcycle? He's so annoying. Yeah. I've got to go now. See you later! Oh, boy! I can't wait to see this paragraph translated.
Also, I had to erase/change certain words that were left untranslated.

In Soviet Russia, Pokemon chooses you!

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #3193 on: September 01, 2006, 08:55:56 PM »
That's like my sig, which was translated to and from Japanese.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #3194 on: September 01, 2006, 09:52:19 PM »
I changed by signature to VG Cats. Quoted from this comic. I also changed by avatar. AND my wallpaper!
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

Print