Print

Author Topic: The Pointless Topic!  (Read 2498852 times)

« Reply #3570 on: October 31, 2006, 06:12:27 AM »
GG, are you and your army in position?

Yes, but it seems all the weirdos wanted to come with me. Go figure.
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #3571 on: October 31, 2006, 02:36:03 PM »
Sushie Boy, Pink Lad,  and the others began their raid by crossing the fence that lead to bobby's.... Back Yard! A battle begins with some guards.                                 
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

« Reply #3572 on: October 31, 2006, 05:43:19 PM »
Sushie Boy, Pink Lad,  and the others began their raid by crossing the fence that lead to bobby's.... Back Yard! A battle begins with some guards.                                 

What!? That wasn't in the plan... well whatever floats your boat, I guess.

M'kay, here I go,

{Note: When you see something in Bractets & italics, (Like this), that means it's what the character is thinking.}

*Robert, dressed as a Pizza boy with a pizza in his hand, walks up to Bobby's front Door, and rings the doorbell. Robert looks up at the TV moniter above the door, which flickers on to show a picture of Bobby.*

Bobby: Yeah, what d'you want?

Robert: I'm here to deliver a pizza you ordered...

Bobby: I didn't order any pizza!

Robert: I guess one of your minions ordered it.

Bobby: (That's kinda stupid, considering we have a pizzeria on top of the castle!)... What place is this pizza from?

Robert: Oh. U-um... Grand Canyon... Pizza.

Bobby: Grand Canyon Pizza, huh? *Bobby grabs his P.A. Microphone, and speaks into it* Hello, employees. Excuse the interuption, but have any of you ordered a Pizza from somewhere called, "Grand Canyon Pizza". If so, please go to your nearest commuinication terminal to confirm this.

(Note: All around the interior of Bobby's castle are Commuinication terminals, that allow Bobby's troops to call Bobby when needed, like if there is an attack on one of the floors, or if Bobby asks a question over the P.A. system that directly needs an answer.)

* Bobby waits for an answer. Robert gulps. Bobby waits for thirty seconds, at which point he becomes impatient. Bobby opens his mouth to speak, when suddenly a call comes through.*

Minion on the other end: Oh, yeah. I ordered a pizza from that place.

*Bobby looks at me slyly, and reluctantly presses a button to open the front door. The large door leading into Bobby's castle opens.*

Bobby: Alright, come on on. But don't touch anything, and be quick about it!

Alright, I'm in. The Chef, whatever you do, don't charge in with your soldiers just yet. I have to blast the hinges on the door so that Bobby can't close the door on you.
In Soviet Russia, Pokemon chooses you!

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #3573 on: November 01, 2006, 02:28:28 PM »
SushieBoy, and PinkLad use thier speshal stealth to knock out a group of guards.

"Haha! Take THAT!" PinkLad replies with joy, but little did he know, that he had called the attention of a few more guards!

(Crud) SushieBoy thought.

Before the guards arrived, SushieBoy quickly put on a guard costume.

"Ahh, It makes me feel like yesterday" SushieBoy replied.

He walked towards GG and her army and said "turn on the waterworks" the army strted to sob fake cries

PinkLad giggled.

"You too" SushieBoy said as he walked past him.

The guard horde arrived, and sushieBoy, spoke in a low, manly voice.

"Uhhhh," SushieBoy stuttered "I.... f-found these people t-trrying too raid t-the dungeon"

"Well then you can LOCK them in the dungeon" A guard said.

"YES SIR!" SushieBoy yelled, re-gaining his valor.

"And Keep them in there until further notice"

The guards opened the dungeon door for him, GG's army still sobbing.

(That was easier than I thought it would be) SushieBoy thought as he and the "prisoners" walked down the moldy stairs of the fortress into the dungeon.

« Reply #3574 on: November 01, 2006, 06:04:31 PM »
... Oh geez! Regina! *looks at Regina, who is now a puddle of water* Sorry, but she melts when she cries. Literally.
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #3575 on: November 01, 2006, 10:47:24 PM »
Congratulations, SB & GG. You've managed to make it into the dungeon. However, the labyrinth dungeon is not easy to navigate, let alone escape. You have to work together. Many of the security guards down in the dungeon are robots. Robots that never sleep and are 100% dedicated to their jobs. Bobby uses robots to monitor the dungeon because it's far to dangerous for any living being to live down there, due to the large amounts of mutant monsters live down there. Perfect place to make a dungeon. Be careful, Deezer is being held on the bottom floor- if you manage to make it that far. On the bottom floor lies the Grand daddy of all mutants. Be careful!

Okay, back to my story. I walked into the front foyer to the first hallway. The hallway was very long and wide, with an elevator reaching up to Bobby's inner sanctum at the end of the hallway. Bobby's minutemen soldiers, clad in their shiny, stainless, silver, metal armor, stood to the side of the hallway, Machine guns in hand. They watched me anxiously, ready to begin battle at a moments notice. They were prepared like the wary fox for any move I might make. I had to make a distraction, fast! But how?

I stopped. Next thing I know, a mischievous male teenager stepped out of the elevator, dressed in the armor all of Bobby's minions wore. Apparently, he was the person who ordered the pizza, and came down to receive it. "Eh, my pizza's here!" he spoke, "Just in time, too. If you had delivered it 1 minute later, my pizza would have been free!"

He walked over to me. I handed him his pizza, and he gave me 9.99$ for it. The teenager opened the pizza box. He stood in awe as he glanced at the pizza box's contents. "Whoa!" he exclaimed, "this pizza is a work of art!"

Work of art!? All I did was take some dirt and placed some rocks on it...

The teenager minion looked at the other guards in the room, who were still standing admirably to the side. He made a hand gesture toward the guards that asked them to come over. He spoke "Hey, you guys. Check out this pizza."

Suddenly, the guards flocked towards the teenage minion of Bobby. They peered into the pizza box to see it's contents. Their eyes lit up at the sight of this "spectacle", even commenting with a couple of Ohs and awes.

Sometimes, this is just to easy.

I drew my laser gun, and shot the hinges off the door large door behind me. Through this commotion, one of the Guards looked up at my actions. He yelled, "Hey, that guy isn't a pizza boy at all! Get 'im!"

All of the other soldiers looked up and brought out their machine guns. They aimed towards my head. Luckily, I managed to take cover behind the door which, despite the fact I blew the hinges of it, was still standing. However, the soldiers still fired their guns, hoping to blast through the door I was hiding behind. I looked at the stones that The Chef and his army was hiding behind. I yelled, "Now!" This was their cue to charge over to the castle to assist me.

Among the crossfire I had started, I heard the soldiers bark all sorts of loud banter at each other. This next piece of banter, however, nearly made my heart stop. One of the minions yelled, "Sir, I've activated the front yard land mines!"

"Good work!" yelled another.

"Uh oh..." I murmured to myself.

I looked at the Chef and his army, who had emerged from behind the rocks. He was leading his army across the front yard toward the castle. "Watch out!" I screamed to The Chef, hoping he could hear me from a distance.

« Reply #3576 on: November 02, 2006, 11:33:41 AM »
I am interrupting you alls game for a commerical break!

Buy anti-hair breakage products!
You put it on your hair and your hair stops breaking...
INSTANTANIOUSLY!!!

Okay, back to the game (whatever you guys are doing cause I'm to lazy to look.)
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #3577 on: November 02, 2006, 07:00:47 PM »
K...

I've got some stuff that you could use for your thing.
I've got a flameinwerfer 35, that's pretty good for lighting things on fire; I've also got an M1919A6 DL, that's pretty good for shooting people...
I've also got a bunch of Samozaryadnaya Vintokva Tokareva-40's, those are also good for shooting people...
And... I have a raketenpanzerbuchse, that's good for blowing things up...
And I have a few machinegewehr 34's... that's also good for shooting things.

In total, I have:
40x Samozaryadnaya Vintokva Tokareva-40
3x Machinegewehr 34
3x M1919A6 DL
1x Flameinwerfer 35
"MY FAVORITE PART WAS WHEN RICK ASTLEY SAID HE'D NEVER LET ME DOWN" - Cosbydaf

« Reply #3578 on: November 03, 2006, 06:17:38 AM »
?????????????????????????????????????

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #3579 on: November 03, 2006, 10:07:37 AM »
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #3580 on: November 03, 2006, 12:08:41 PM »
*The Chef's soldiers walk up to me at the door, but not The Chef.*

Robert: Ah, I see you have all made it through the mine field over to the castle without any- hey, where's The Chef? Did he step on a mine and blow up?

One of the soldiers: Naw, he said he'd be going to the Gun store to buy some more weapons. Y'know, for reinforcments.

Robert: Aw, good idea. Alright, now let's battle Bobby's minions!

*Robert and his army charge through the doors of Bobby's castle into the first foyer. Bobby's minions were still firing away at Robert and his soldiers. Robert and his warriors pulled out their laser guns, and-*

Voice:We inturrupt this exciting Melee between two armys for an important commercial message...

Guy; Are tired of your current job? Do you wish to make more? Well tough luck. I didn't want to do the annoucing for commercials, either. But that's life, so quit your whining.

Voice: And now, back to our story. Already in progress.

*Robert stands on top of the dead bodies of Bobby's dead soldiers, whom he and his warriors have just sleign. Robert stood his back behind his warriors, who stood behind Robert, each of them grinning in victory. Robert turned towards them, also with a victorious grin on his face.*

Robert: Good work! We defeated Bobby's minions on this floor, and we're ready to take the elavator up to Bobby's inner scantum.

All of Robert's soldiers: Horray!

*Robert and his soldiers walked into the elavator at the back of the room. They closed the elavator doors. Inside the elavator, Robert pressed a button on the elavator's control pad. The elavator started to elavate up to the top floor. A.K.A., Bobby's inner scantum.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2006, 12:13:59 PM by Robert »

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #3581 on: November 03, 2006, 07:54:02 PM »
--()> :O <()--

--()> :O: <()--
« Last Edit: November 03, 2006, 08:04:15 PM by Mr.Melee »
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

« Reply #3582 on: November 03, 2006, 09:02:48 PM »
Dieser Pfosten ist völlig deutsch. Wenn du Deutsches verstehen kannst, hast du keine Schwierigkeit dieses lesend. Aber, wenn du nicht, mußt du einen übersetzer benutzen. Glücklich ich, kann ich Deutsches verstehen. Aber ich bin recht sicher, daß 98.9% dieses Forums nicht können. ZEIT FÜR FRANZOSEN

Ce poteau est entièrement français. Si vous pouvez comprendre l'allemand, vous n'aurez aucune difficulté lisant ceci. Mais si vous pas, vous devrez utiliser un traducteur. Chanceux je, je peux comprendre l'allemand. Mais je suis assez sûr que 98.9% de ce forum ne peuvent pas. HEURE POUR LE CORÉEN

이 포스트는 전체로 한국어 이다. 당신이 한국어를 이해할 수 있는 경우에, 이것을 읽어 당신은 어떤 어려움도 없을 것이다. 그러나 당신이 경우에, 당신은 통역을 사용해야 위하여 할 것이다. 운이 좋은 저, 나는 독어를 이해해서 좋다. 그러나 나는 이 공개토론의 98.9%가 할 수 있지 않는다 매우 확실하다.
"MY FAVORITE PART WAS WHEN RICK ASTLEY SAID HE'D NEVER LET ME DOWN" - Cosbydaf

« Reply #3583 on: November 03, 2006, 09:43:26 PM »
 <(--'<)
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #3584 on: November 04, 2006, 10:31:26 AM »
Seen that video before... but I haven't tried the glitch, GG? where are you? You need to lead the search party!

Print