Print

Author Topic: The Pointless Topic!  (Read 2499021 times)

« Reply #3705 on: November 24, 2006, 03:26:34 PM »
Umm... DANCE! *does just that*
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #3706 on: November 24, 2006, 05:19:11 PM »
I think...
Everyone stand back.  Give the man some room.  This may take a little while so get comfortable.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #3707 on: November 24, 2006, 05:23:35 PM »
Huh?  Oh, that's a compliment.

EDIT: Wait a minute...
« Last Edit: November 25, 2006, 04:35:57 PM by Eclipsed Moon »

« Reply #3708 on: November 24, 2006, 11:15:12 PM »
Yo, everyone. I have a serious question to ask you all:

'Sup?
In Soviet Russia, Pokemon chooses you!

« Reply #3709 on: November 25, 2006, 12:22:45 AM »
'Supper!  Yay!

"dna"?

DNA, or Darn Not Again, are the basic tetris blocks of life.  They are made up of 4 complementary bases: Firstbase, Tenorbase, Acidbase, Baseball, and Allyourbase.  528 + 179 = LOL.  457 + 351 = Bob.  There is no spoon.  If you give a boy a Nintendo... he'll probably want a Mario game to go with it.  I am too foolish for my pants.  Do you has?  I am the very model of a modern Mario maniac.  Do you got a mullet goin' on?  Thank you, but our Deezer is in another website.  Beware the Jabberwocky, son.  Can ya dig it?  This statement is not true, and it's not very funny either.  If a tree falls in the woods and no one is around... do the woods even exist?  "And let us run with patience the level that is set before us.  Taking every power-up captive."  Not only is the glass half empty, I bet the water doesn?t even taste that good.  It?s probably unsanitary or maybe even poisonous.  And who made this glass anyway?  It?s just so cheap and not that nice to look at.  Ctrl + Alt + down.  Barney is a dinosaur from our imagination.  And when he's tall he's what we call a dinosaur sensation.  K-k-k-k-k-k... brrrrrrrrrrrrrr... beep beep beep... everyone d-d-d-do the Mario now!  The secret page is hidden in the forrest of Gah and guarded by an evil t-t-t-troll with a diamond on it's belly.  At the JCPenney's 1-month only sale you'll find everything you need to make you look... ger-wah-wah-wah-wah... neeeeeeeeeeeoooooooohwaaaaaaah... *loud crackling noise* *loud screeching nloise* *loud belching noise* *everything messes up*........... Brain [Not responding].  Bl0\/\/'d uP.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2006, 12:29:28 AM by Yoshisaurus Rex »
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

« Reply #3710 on: November 25, 2006, 10:08:00 AM »
My mom is playing Star Fox: Command as I'm typing this. She's shooting at the enemy's ammunition thinking it's the enemy.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2006, 10:10:10 AM by Robert »

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #3711 on: November 25, 2006, 06:47:13 PM »
YSR, I applaud you for your contribution. That was truly memorable and touching Pointlessness (yes, Pointless shall always be capitalized where necessary, but necessary is not necessary here, so eat toast).

Robert, eat your vegetables.
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #3712 on: November 25, 2006, 07:21:15 PM »
c:\internet\open>thechefs_email.exe

I think I got an email.

« Reply #3713 on: November 25, 2006, 07:48:00 PM »
Guys, I just heard something extremely weird, so bear with me, okay?

I heard on Wikipedia that the rights to a movie based on Where's Waldo are being auctioned up to any movie maker who wants them.

I have two questions:
1. How the heck are the movie makers going to make a movie based on a series that has no real plotline, and simply challenges the "readers" to find a guy in a red & white shirt and others in a humongous crowd?

2. Which actor is going to play which character? Chuck Norris will most definately play the part of Waldo, but I don't know about the others...
« Last Edit: November 25, 2006, 08:47:08 PM by Robert »

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #3714 on: November 25, 2006, 07:49:27 PM »
Hmmmmm, this reminds me of that Waldo cameo on The Simpsons *watches episode*
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

« Reply #3715 on: November 25, 2006, 08:02:06 PM »
I don't know, there's been talk about a movie for a very long time.

« Reply #3716 on: November 25, 2006, 08:10:08 PM »
Guys, I just heard something extremely weird, so bear with me, okay?

I heard on Wikipedia that the rights to a movie based on Where's Waldo are being autioned up to any movie maker who wants it.

I have two questions:
1. How the heck are the movie makers going to make a movie based on a series that has no real plotline, and simply challenges the "readers" to find a guy in a red & white shirt and others in a humongous crowd?

2. Which actor is going to play which character? Chuck Norris will most definately play the part of Waldo, but I don't know about the others...

O_O;
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #3717 on: November 25, 2006, 08:22:45 PM »

« Reply #3718 on: November 25, 2006, 08:45:25 PM »

« Reply #3719 on: November 25, 2006, 08:53:05 PM »
If I were to continue this, I would fail my own standards:

• Do not make a post that is nearly identical to another post unless it is relevant and/or actually funny.

Print