Print

Author Topic: The Pointless Topic!  (Read 2498737 times)

Area 64

• Cholesterol
« Reply #4530 on: March 21, 2007, 09:14:50 PM »
I don't think that this is the topic for that. Don't bring this topic down... if you want to discuss that, create another topic for it.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #4531 on: March 21, 2007, 09:47:23 PM »
Heh heh, as if a topic designated for posts not even the writer is meant to care about could be brought any lower.
* Bird Person tips his hat
Carry on.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #4532 on: March 22, 2007, 01:06:18 AM »
No. Not solely because you hate gays.

I'd do that little quiz cause it sounds fun...if I had an iPod shuffle...or if my speakers were working. Then I'd just get the AOL radio on and type what come up XD
« Last Edit: March 22, 2007, 01:19:25 AM by Pt_Peach »
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #4533 on: March 22, 2007, 06:59:45 AM »
*PaperLuigi steals BP's hat*
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #4534 on: March 22, 2007, 12:13:36 PM »
TGFBB. Thank goodness for basketball. The GRC Cardinals earned me(and the rest of the kids in my county) a nice day off! GO CARDS!
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #4535 on: March 22, 2007, 02:11:44 PM »
I'm guessing people want me to leave because I hate gays, huh?

You're a bigot. That's wrong.

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #4536 on: March 22, 2007, 02:25:00 PM »
CTOAN, please, you already contaminated the ANGST thread, don't spread it to the entire board.
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

« Reply #4537 on: March 22, 2007, 03:03:44 PM »
Um... what were we talking about? ^^;
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #4538 on: March 22, 2007, 03:04:35 PM »
GG, we're talking about ham with pork.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #4539 on: March 22, 2007, 03:16:39 PM »
And bacon-wrapped steak. Mmmmm....oh, wait, now I really am hungry. This reminds me of a joke I once heard.

There were three guys on a cliff. A genie appears and says that they get three wishes, one per person. The catch, however, is that they must each jump off and say whatever they want to catch their fall. The first guy jumps off and says "matress!" He lands on a soft, comfy matress. The next guy jumps off without thinking, and says, "Uh, um...money!" Thus, he lands in a huge pile of money, with only a bruise. The third guy, who wasn't listening, sees his food blow away. He runs after and it falls down the cliff. He then yells, "Aw, crap!"

Your daily dosage of poop jokes, supplied by GlorbWare.
every

« Reply #4540 on: March 22, 2007, 04:03:10 PM »
CTOAN, please, you already contaminated the ANGST thread, don't spread it to the entire board.

I didn't contaminate the thread. I just posted what happened. It's the others that decided to post their flames, which contaminated the thread.
</end of discussion>
"MY FAVORITE PART WAS WHEN RICK ASTLEY SAID HE'D NEVER LET ME DOWN" - Cosbydaf

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #4541 on: March 22, 2007, 06:21:54 PM »
Now that Bigot Boy is banned, I shall recite a list:

-Salmon Burger
-TV Guide
-Soup Bowl
-Cookie
-The Crystal Jiggy
-Lava Lamp
-Hydroplasmatic Inflation Suit
-Batman
-Giant Ant
-Ninja Mario
-The Bridge
-That Guy Over There
-Something or Other
-Mah Pencil
-Rocking Chair
-Big Thing
-Gumballs
-Hype Monger
-Saki Bottle
-Great Grape Ape
-Dim

« Reply #4542 on: March 22, 2007, 07:06:39 PM »
Nice list there. :D

« Reply #4543 on: March 22, 2007, 07:24:50 PM »
For all those who'd like to know, I was actually reading the big flame war between CTOAN and TMK about halfway through the arguement. I felt like responding, but I thought at that point, what had been said had been said, so I layed low. That was a pointless message, but then again, this is the pointless topic. It sure was a good read, though.
In Soviet Russia, Pokemon chooses you!

« Reply #4544 on: March 22, 2007, 07:24:50 PM »
If you put Luigison and Maxvance's Custom Titles together, you get bearded stalker!
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

Print