Print

Author Topic: The Pointless Topic!  (Read 2498804 times)

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #4650 on: April 03, 2007, 08:00:17 AM »
Throw something.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #4651 on: April 03, 2007, 08:23:49 AM »
Spider-Man 3! w00t!
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #4652 on: April 03, 2007, 08:40:35 AM »
Spider-Man 3. Boo.

Fantastic Four 2! w00t!
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

Jman

• Score
« Reply #4653 on: April 03, 2007, 08:54:34 AM »
I think me and Glorb traded our spots as he is now in the CT club and I've been booted from the island.  I'll show them.  I'll show them all!!!
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #4654 on: April 03, 2007, 09:03:23 AM »
Badger.

« Reply #4655 on: April 03, 2007, 09:09:32 AM »
NOOOOOOO! D: *dies*
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #4656 on: April 03, 2007, 11:08:18 AM »
Jman, I think you've finally gone off the deep end. I assure you, there is absolutely no such thing as the Fungi Forums Cabal. Now go back home, and don't ask any questions or talk to anyone, because the Cabal is watching you. Err, no, it isn't. I didn't say that. Because it doesn't exist. Never mind.

In related news, self-confessed puppy-kicker GiftedGirl continued kicking puppies today, including an adorable poodle and baby beagle. Authorities have yet to apprehend the suspect.
every

« Reply #4657 on: April 03, 2007, 11:20:28 AM »
Hey look on the bright side: with no CT, it means you're cute again!
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #4658 on: April 03, 2007, 11:53:13 AM »
In related news, self-confessed puppy-kicker GiftedGirl continued kicking puppies today, including an adorable poodle and baby beagle. Authorities have yet to apprehend the suspect.

>_< I swear, I will make you pay for all this puppy-kicking crap. But not with violence. They say the pen is mightier than the sword.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #4659 on: April 03, 2007, 12:23:26 PM »
Anything Glorb says is not be taken seriously, which is proven by his obivious lack of arguing skills.

« Reply #4660 on: April 03, 2007, 12:33:15 PM »
Meh, whatever.

« Reply #4661 on: April 03, 2007, 12:45:53 PM »
Don't take it to heart, Jess.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #4662 on: April 03, 2007, 12:51:56 PM »
Well, I've already started the revenge pic, might as well finish it.

« Reply #4663 on: April 03, 2007, 03:19:37 PM »
Content in this post may or may not be true. I don't actually know if Glorb is a butt patter, I'm just doing this to get back for all those puppy kicking comments. Which only goes to show, you should never use The Pointless Topic! as your prime source for information. ;)

Oh my.

Now I understand why Glorb is accusing me of kicking puppies.

He wants to put the heat on someone else and cover up for his own foul deeds.

*gasps from the audience*

You see, Glorb is...

A BUTT PATTER!

Yes, my friends, he is a butt patter. He even admitted to it once:

I like patting people's butts. I'll pat anybody's butt if they want me to, even if they don't want me to. I even pat my own butt. I'm world renowned for my self butt patts.

And I even have a picture to prove it!

For shame, Glorb. Butt patting is nasty. Now, let us all stare at Glorb sternly.

Content in this post may or may not be true. I don't actually know if Glorb is a butt patter, I'm just doing this to get back for all those puppy kicking comments. Which only goes to show, you should never use The Pointless Topic! as your prime source for information. ;)

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #4664 on: April 03, 2007, 05:21:43 PM »
Er, who's butt is he patting in that pic?
« Last Edit: April 03, 2007, 06:56:13 PM by The Chef »

Print