Print

Author Topic: The Pointless Topic!  (Read 2499044 times)

« Reply #4665 on: April 03, 2007, 05:30:41 PM »
Haha! Try drawing other FF members!
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #4666 on: April 03, 2007, 05:40:15 PM »
* Glorb scoffs heartily

That photo is obviously faked. My skin is a totally different shade of green. And now, my friends...the mud-slinging begins...

(dramatic music plays as a photo of GiftedGirl slowly moves towards the screen)

We all know that GiftedGirl derives pleasure from kicking innocent puppies, but did you know that she is also...made of metal? It's true. While running to Canadia to skip the draft, she passed through a metal detector and caused it to explode, and then kicked a puppy.

Person Who is Not a Hired Actor: Jeez, I knew GiftedGirl was a convicted carjacker and plastic smuggler, but also a robot? I'd certainly never vote for her.

And that's why you should vote for Glorb for Senator. With Glorb, you'll have better-looking children and better weather all year 'round, as well as safe puppies. Remember: A vote for GiftedGirl is a vote for...someone other than Glorb.

This smear campaign is supported by the Glorb Association of Glorb, and the Fungi Forums Cabal.
every

« Reply #4667 on: April 03, 2007, 06:29:19 PM »

Bobby Lashley does not approve of this propaganda. Now Lashley will destroy you with a flood of him.

As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #4668 on: April 03, 2007, 06:57:28 PM »
That was a kind of small flood, and I didn't even know Glorb and GG were in an election.

« Reply #4669 on: April 03, 2007, 07:00:26 PM »
You guys are teh NUTTERZ!
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #4670 on: April 03, 2007, 07:57:31 PM »
This topic has a lack of dancing bananas. >:[

If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

« Reply #4671 on: April 03, 2007, 08:13:44 PM »
Glargh! It's peanut butta Jelly time!
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #4672 on: April 03, 2007, 08:28:29 PM »
Ultima Shadow: The better banana.

Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #4673 on: April 03, 2007, 08:40:08 PM »
Bah! Nevermind.. I can't seem to post just images, so here it is in attachment form instead.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

Jman

• Score
« Reply #4674 on: April 03, 2007, 08:48:55 PM »
Invasion of the Gif Gifs!  Oh, now I need to get in my bomb shelter!
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #4675 on: April 03, 2007, 11:52:53 PM »
Ultima Shadow: The better banana.

Yes, one could argue that it's better, but... I just like that good old retro charm. *reminisces*
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

« Reply #4676 on: April 04, 2007, 06:29:28 AM »
Election? Wha?

Just to set the record straight, Glorb, I am not a robot. You must be mistaking me with Metal Jess, an evil robot created by Team Omega to destroy me. In fact, maybe she's the reason you've been accusing me of puppy kicking. Though I can't imagine why, we don't look that much alike.

I am also not a carjacker or a plastic smuggler.

Now behave, Glorb, or I shall have to get Fluffernut to send a swarm of guinea pigs after your butt.
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #4677 on: April 04, 2007, 09:11:18 AM »
Urge...to kill...banana...rising....gotta....suppress...anger.....

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #4678 on: April 04, 2007, 09:13:32 AM »
* WarpRattler summons the Spectral Snapper, who bites GG and Glorb for 67 damage each
* WarpRattler then hits them both with vampire ducks-on-strings, dealing another 65 (+15) (+40) (+20) damage

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #4679 on: April 04, 2007, 09:40:36 AM »
Wait a minute! I was fooled by your clone, GG, who apparently enjoys lucrative hobbies such as carjacking! Now I see...this scheme was devised to get us to fight, to distract us from the real enemy:

FROGS
every

Print