Print

Author Topic: The Pointless Topic!  (Read 2499030 times)

« Reply #4995 on: May 02, 2007, 04:11:25 PM »
No, GiftedGirl joined when she was sixty-two. If you mean she joined the NAVY when she was four, then you're right.

You mean I joined the Girl Scouts at five. I quit in the fifth grade because the whole thing went down the tubes when the troop leader changed. And when I'm sixty-two, I'll have gobs of money raked in from the profits of all my comics. ;)

Well, I started keeping a journal in real life. And I thought that every so often, I would share the latest entry with you guys. :) Since I only got two things in my journal so far, I'll give you both.

NOTE: The first entry was written at a time from 9 to 9:30 at night.

May 1 2007

Well, since I've just started this journal, I might as well tell a little about myself in case I find this in a cyberbox in 30 or 40 years. Okay, soooo... My name is Jess Renae Curtis. In a month and 2 days, I'll be 15. I have brown hair and blue-gray eyes and I wear glasses(preferably purple frames). I like to play video games, draw and read. My Top Six things I like are Pokemon, Homestar Runner, Mario, Sonic, Pooh and Muppets. My favorite foods are fettuccine alfredo and Chinese takeout and my favorite drinks are tea and Vitamin Water(dragonfruit is my fave flavor). My favorite song is Boggie Wonderland by Earth, Wind and Fire. I hate SpongeBob SquarePants. As of two days ago, I have a Nintendo Wii, the newest Nintendo game system at the moment. Wii would like to play~! :D My pets are Tidbit the basset retriever(or golden hound) and Fluffernut the guinea pig. My bedtime is now, so I gotta go. *shoop*

May 2 2007

Why does Mrs Anderson hafta make the sentences for Spanish so freakin' LONG?! It's irritating and makes it harder to translate. X( And we got this stupid 50 questions thing... GAAH! Oh well. I have to do these to get a good grade. Sadly.

On a lighter note, because Mom forced me to read ch4 of To Kill a Mockingbird, I was one of only 3 people who got full credit on the quiz. So Mr Howard got me a Coke. :) And Mrs Ridener has a funny ring tone: a guy says "Hey, yo phone ringin'." repeatedly and he progressively gets louder and louder with each one. XD

Today for lunch I had chicken. I got a spine with my chicken. I guess it's backribs. XD
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #4996 on: May 02, 2007, 06:17:04 PM »
GiftedGirl and Glorb make such a cute couple.

That's it, I'm nominating both for Dynamic Duo 2007.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #4997 on: May 02, 2007, 08:48:42 PM »
*Slowly backs away from Mr. Wiggles* You really think so? (Jebus he's crazy)...
Wheee...

« Reply #4998 on: May 02, 2007, 08:54:42 PM »
.. And now I stike, like an unseen dodgeball in a school gymnasium!

* Toad stikes.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

Area 64

• Cholesterol
« Reply #4999 on: May 02, 2007, 09:45:30 PM »
I have just experienced the raw essence of torture.

I have just come back from my mom's friend's house. He is a tech geek who likes to boast the various surround-sound speakers in various parts of his house. I went into his basement, where he keeps this massive movie collection. He demonstrates the sheer power of his speakers by putting a DVD into the player. The DVD was none other than...

Happy Feet!

I hate that movie! (No offense,GG.) Seconds into the movie, I hear some penguin with this wierd lady voice. The second she started singing was the second I ran upstairs with my hands in my ears. Hearing that made me want to gouge my eyes out, just so I can stuff them in my ears.

I'm glad I didnt have to sit through the whole thing.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #5000 on: May 02, 2007, 10:13:18 PM »
You should try watching Star Wars with this friend.  That would be amazing.
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

Matty_G33

• Banned
« Reply #5001 on: May 02, 2007, 10:34:03 PM »
I am not happy as the "Show new replies to your posts" thing shows replies from this topic. It is annoying, and I know how the thing works, but can you avoid it somehow?
Yo, I'm Matty Underscore G Thirty-Three!
And I need a freaking clue...

« Reply #5002 on: May 03, 2007, 06:45:33 AM »
Uh... I'll try! But now... I think... Pancakes
Wheee...

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #5003 on: May 03, 2007, 09:02:00 AM »

That's it, I'm nominating both for Dynamic Duo 2007.

You mean, like Baskman and Robbin, or whatever? Wow...I need to make ice cream/superhero jokes more often.
every

« Reply #5004 on: May 03, 2007, 10:02:57 AM »
(Jebus he's crazy)...

I'm also Super.

As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

Boo Dudley

• This is not a secret page hint
« Reply #5005 on: May 03, 2007, 10:49:57 AM »
You mean, like Baskman and Robbin, or whatever? Wow...I need to make ice cream/superhero jokes more often.

Mr. Brainfreeze maybe?

If your a redneck and you know it, throw a beer can at Jeff Gordon.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #5006 on: May 03, 2007, 02:52:05 PM »
Now THAT I can do! *high-five!*
every

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #5007 on: May 03, 2007, 04:13:07 PM »
I have just experienced the raw essence of torture.

I have just come back from my mom's friend's house. He is a tech geek who likes to boast the various surround-sound speakers in various parts of his house. I went into his basement, where he keeps this massive movie collection. He demonstrates the sheer power of his speakers by putting a DVD into the player. The DVD was none other than...

Happy Feet!

I hate that movie! (No offense,GG.) Seconds into the movie, I hear some penguin with this wierd lady voice. The second she started singing was the second I ran upstairs with my hands in my ears. Hearing that made me want to gouge my eyes out, just so I can stuff them in my ears.

I'm glad I didnt have to sit through the whole thing.

Watch the movie in full before I kill you.

Speaking of couples, I just made a gift for my semi-girlfriend that think sums up up what she really wants out of me. Hope it works...

« Reply #5008 on: May 03, 2007, 05:28:38 PM »

O_O Ew! The disgust! It won't wash off!

(No offense, Glorb.)
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

Boo Dudley

• This is not a secret page hint
« Reply #5009 on: May 03, 2007, 05:29:40 PM »
Did it fall off a semi-trailer?

I hate me too.

Print