Print

Author Topic: The Pointless Topic!  (Read 2498606 times)

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #5385 on: June 26, 2007, 09:25:16 AM »
The Blue Toad? The Blue Toad!

Now all we need is Hyrulean...

« Reply #5386 on: June 26, 2007, 11:44:01 AM »
Hey, what if someone made a Dimentio shirt? I'd probably buy it.

I would too, man. :D
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #5387 on: June 26, 2007, 11:57:23 AM »
The Blue Toad? The Blue Toad!

Now all we need is Hyrulean...

And then we'd be ready for the special VH1 Behind the Story: The Evil Bread.
every

« Reply #5388 on: June 26, 2007, 02:26:50 PM »
Whaaaat???
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #5389 on: June 26, 2007, 03:09:56 PM »
I'm going to likely start posting racy subliminal messages again. Why? Exactly. Sadly, only mmbers of this forum will get it.
every

« Reply #5390 on: June 26, 2007, 05:27:32 PM »
Hahaha...VH1...

Interviewer:  "And what are your thoughts concerning the cast you were working with, Mr. Pumpernickel?  Any loose ends you left untied?"
Pumpernickel:  "Uhh...yeah.  I guess I always just wanted to say... *sob* ...I'M ACTUALLY RYE!"
Maybe there is more to me than there is to me...

« Reply #5391 on: June 26, 2007, 05:36:14 PM »
I'm going to likely start posting racy subliminal messages again. Why? Exactly. Sadly, only mmbers of this forum will get it.

Glorb is awesome! Do I win?

On a random note: My CT changed. I'm not complaining, I just noticed and I was thinking if it changed to that, somebody must have seen me try to change my siganture to the quote that Toad says in the White Mushroom House in SMB3.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #5392 on: June 26, 2007, 05:42:50 PM »
I want grapes.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #5393 on: June 26, 2007, 08:51:11 PM »
Who here's ever had a Potsticker?
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #5394 on: June 27, 2007, 09:37:58 AM »
Not me.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #5395 on: June 27, 2007, 11:40:05 AM »
Hahaha...VH1...

Interviewer:  "And what are your thoughts concerning the cast you were working with, Mr. Pumpernickel?  Any loose ends you left untied?"
Pumpernickel:  "Uhh...yeah.  I guess I always just wanted to say... *sob* ...I'M ACTUALLY RYE!"

Interviewer: So, Glorb, any regrets?

Glorb: Oh, heck yeah. Tons. First off, the Fungi Forums had NO health care benefit insurance thingies. Also, and I shouldn't be telling you this, but Ultima Shadow kept stealing my socks. I'm sure it was him! I just...know it!
every

Jman

• Score
« Reply #5396 on: June 27, 2007, 11:49:54 AM »
Narrator: By the time work had begun on the later parts of the story, tension was at an all-time high.

Jman: I can remember just passing by randomly and seeing those guys having their creative differences.
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #5397 on: June 27, 2007, 04:12:18 PM »
Ultima Shadow kept stealing my socks. I'm sure it was him! I just...know it!

That, my friend, is hilarious. :D

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #5398 on: June 27, 2007, 06:41:25 PM »
Narrator: Eventually, the progress reached an all-time high when The Chef attempted to reboot the continuity and take the position of director. Unfortunately, most had lost interest at that point.

The Chef: Yeah, it seemed I was the only one who didn't want to see the franchise die. I thought I could inject some life into it, but eventually we had to solemnly bring it to a close.

« Reply #5399 on: June 27, 2007, 07:11:17 PM »
Interviewer: So, skater-girl, did you have anything to do with The Evil Bread?

skater-girl: No, not really.
No Glorb, I think it was Chuck Norris.

Print